Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 30. (Read 81851 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
For me nothing's perfect because life is like a wheel. Nothing's permanent. Just wanna live life what I've got from hard work.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
What is a perfect life?

How about an island that I own in the middle of nowhere and plenty of hot women?

And of course an abundant supply of money!

But realistically, a perfect life would be having a beautiful family and a normal life with no chaos and trouble.

Also health is a major important factor as you can never buy good health.

So a loving family, health, world peace and money would make my life perfect in every way.
Activity: 139
I think a perfect life is if we can live happily with a big family complete without thinking about the burden of debt or other problems, although in a simple state if we are happy to be born and inner then our life feels perfect.
Activity: 58
a world where nobody is greedy, a world where there is no war, a world where no one bows head to fellow, a world where everyone can prosper.
Activity: 98
In general, I’m satisfied with my standards of life. However, I would be happy to work less. I think in perfect life people don’t work so much
Activity: 98
A life that is happy and contented with what you have
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
i think my life will be perfect if i will be able to provide with my family and support them in anything.
That's true, maybe a financial freedom can make our life perfect and happy, having a financial freedom is what all person leaving in this world wants, but we still used to work hard every day but can't afford to get what we wanted. Maybe we need extra hard working for us to fulfill our dreams.
Activity: 145
I think life look like perfect is you have married.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Really, the only perfect life can be achieved when one is a kid. Everything is newer and fresh. Your mind is more flexible and open. Unfortunately those pros do not extend into adulthood.
Activity: 34
        A kind of life i think is perfect is a life of satisfaction and fulfillment , living your life in a way that pleases you and no one else. You have a perfect life when everything you need is at your beck and call, when you have everything you have always wanted as a person, life without stress and pain, life without regrets and  mistakes  could be regarded as a perfect life.
Activity: 12
the perfect life is a life where everyone cooperates and without any fuss everywhere if it is so I think it has become a perfect life
Activity: 133
You have a lambo thats make you perfect.
Activity: 12
in my opinion, the perfect life is when we can fulfill what we need and get what we want.
Activity: 81
Have a lot money i'm think is so perfect.
Activity: 15
A perfect life has to be a life filled with love, happiness and family.
A financially secured life where money is not a problem. A life
filled with contentment, prosperity and harmony.
I have a beautiful girl friend and i have alot of money.
Activity: 19
No worries and being healthy.
There's no such thing as perfect, but for me, being able to fulfill your dreams, being able to give back to my parents, being able to help my sister, being able to provide for my own family's day to day and future, is a perfect life. And to be able to feel contentment would make my life perfect.
Healthy and happy life.
Mine not yet satisfied because some of my dreams not yet fulfilled
Pages:
Jump to: