Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 24. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I think the perfect life has a family that always loves me, trying to work, living together, helping each other
Activity: 112
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?
Not by along shot.
Need few hundreds of BTC to settle down and enjoy.
Until then it's trading time.
Activity: 53
A life with a community of people who love you, and a community where you have a role/job/status.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
Everyone has a different perspective. There are people who feel happy if they have money, but there are also who already feel happy life even in less economic conditions. As I think, happiness is not always about money, because giving thanks to God is happiness
Activity: 174
Merit: 7
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

However hard one may try and however successful one may become in our life, you can never achieve everything in this world. There shall always be something which would be outside reach. The key challenge in life is to feel contented with what you have. A perfect life thus implies a contented life since without contentment perfection is not possible.
Activity: 224
A life where you owe no man anything other than love.
Activity: 65
A believer
A life in which I have access to the best facilities so I can unleash my genius on the world.
Activity: 7
My Idea of perfect Life is: There is always time for friends, unlimited supply of Kenco Black roast coffee, enough money save so that i can buy everything, Last but not least “Inner Peace”
Activity: 141
I am satisfied, I am a simple person type .. for me rich appearance is not important, but very rich is important
Activity: 38
If you have everything, life would be perfect but Love is greater than everything, it means that love is enough to make you feel perfect and blessed everyday.
Activity: 10
Life is like a mirror, whatever you will offer to others will reflect to yourself also. In my opinion idea of perfect life is: Providing your selfless support & help to al
Activity: 2
Life is like a mirror, whatever you will offer to others will reflect to yourself also. In my opinion idea of perfect life is: Caring for all living beings equally by putting everyone at same strata
Activity: 2
Living life to the Fullest is idea of perfect life so that you have no complaints.
Activity: 4
Nothing is perfect
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
more freedom to do the things I find fullfilling, 9-5 jobs and other modern forms of slavery
Activity: 68
A perfect life for me i think the life with a comfortable living
Activity: 154
I think that any life can be perfect the only one thing to make it perfect is too find love.
Activity: 144
For me, a perfect life even though it's rare, is being fair to people around you and God fearing. Ability to ascertain what is right and wrong. Rendering fair judgment and unspoiled by success.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
for the moment I am not satisfied with my current state because the name of life must continue to grow and man will never reach the point of satisfaction in his life, I think that way Undecided
Activity: 82
I don't think there is a life that is perfect, everyone in this world has one challenge or the other, everyone has made one mistake or the other in life.
I prefer a life of joy and a life that sees others important as his or her own
Pages:
Jump to: