Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 27. (Read 81849 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
The perfect life will be a life full of love and happiness.
Activity: 72
Every person and their lives are imperfect and with complications and stuff. 
Activity: 140
no such thing can ever be perfect no matter how much one got in the bank.
perfect life is a life full of happiness in my own case..
Activity: 77
The perfect life is you accept that life. high-paying job, happy family.
Activity: 23
Perfect life when you have full love and money. and you are satisfied and accepted.
Activity: 83
Perfect life is the life you accept and happy about it. It can be a job and a high salary, then a mate who loves you, protects and cares for you, and finally your children obey and study well.
Activity: 71
Have a long and happy life with my big family, thats perfect.
Activity: 47
Here is nothing called as a perfect life and no one can really define it either. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Peaceful life ..living an example life to others,be a giver
Activity: 17
I think the perfect life is spending a lot of time with the ones  you love. Where you do not need to worry about going to work since you have a business that gives you a passive income.
Activity: 174
Without a life that is perfect without the money in hand, the presence of virtual currencies is gradually changing the lives of many people become more perfect.
Activity: 41
Perfect life if you can accomplish the dream. Whether that dream is small or big, I am sure that you will be happy and happy because of that dream.
Activity: 68
Here is nothing called as a perfect life and no one can really define it either. 
copper member
Activity: 189
BOUNTY | PR
I don`t think there is such thing as perfect life. But probably something close to it would be to be surrounded by people you love and like and have the job that makes you happy Smiley
Activity: 79
The life which is full of love, joy, care, and there are no regrets.
Activity: 18
Feel okay about stepping out of your comfort zone,be yourself, be confident,be friendly be social, have a good personal style, have a nice hygene and work hard
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
For me I can say that a perfect life is a simple life that is having your own family that lives a happy life even having lots of problem but still manage to be happy and stand firm with them. Also Perfect life for me is having your breakfast and dinner together with you family and love ones and enjoying each and every second of the day.
Activity: 336
No life is perfect when you have no money in hands; many people have a right experience when they become rich.
Activity: 70
Yes, I am. I always thought that my life is perfect. Even when I got hurt I told myself ' it's ok, it could be worse ' and then stand up and just keep going my path.
Activity: 71
The perfect life will be the one where I have robots to do my work.
Pages:
Jump to: