Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 3. (Read 81845 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 03, 2021, 04:48:46 AM
Someone loves me more than himself.
Activity: 15
February 03, 2021, 04:20:53 AM
I don't think this is important. Everyone has his own way of life. It is enough to live happily. There is no need to compare with others. Life is your own and you should pay more attention to your own life experience.
February 03, 2021, 03:53:38 AM
There are different things to do every day.
There are freshness and challenges every day.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
February 03, 2021, 03:48:16 AM
 We can achieve perfection as much as possible through hard work, or achieve what we call perfection in the eyes of others. but factually, nothing is truly perfect in this world, life is no exception, just like there is nothing really pure. What is life? It is the living of a person, in other words, it is to be born and then to live. We can be ordinary but we cannot be mediocre. spare no effort to live happily, that's all you need to do, bro. Grin
Activity: 13
February 03, 2021, 03:42:14 AM
It is difficult for life to be perfect, but with no too much desire, perfection may become much simpler. Whether your life is perfect or not depends entirely on yourself. If you think it is perfect, that's it. People live in their own mindset. Wink
February 03, 2021, 03:11:35 AM
I think a perfect life is like this: you have a satisfactory job, a goal to pursuit and a lover at home, then you'll ask for nothing more. Life is like a journey.  short as it is, it is full of various memorable experience. No one can reject the arrangement of fate. As long as you've paid all the effort you have, no matter what your life is like, you can frankly accept it without regret or shame. Thus your life is perfect, as least for you~
February 03, 2021, 03:02:41 AM
There is no perfect life.
Human desires never end.
People always want to have a better life.
February 03, 2021, 02:58:10 AM
I.
boyfriend.
Cat.
Activity: 19
February 03, 2021, 02:57:16 AM
Life is never going to be perfect but It's okay.

While it' perfectly fine to desire a lot of things, we shouldn't interpret the lack of them to be indicative of an imperfect life. You see, the problem isn't with our desire to have a perfect life, but with what we believe a perfect life constitutes.
February 03, 2021, 02:53:39 AM
I really haven't thought about this...I am used to the passive life, moving forward driven by the pressure of life.
In fact, I want to escape from reality. My current definition of a perfect life is getting the salary doubled, working less or no overtime, my family and myself stay healthy and the one I like can like me back
Activity: 6
February 03, 2021, 12:44:37 AM
Perfect life? When there's no trouble, everyone gets along, everything is fine, the surroundings are quiet and there are just happy thoughts. But the case are not like that. There is no perfect life in the world. Everything is new and will go change because we also need to experience the negatives in order to learn.
Activity: 12
February 02, 2021, 10:28:47 PM
Ideal life...
I want to live with my boyfriend in a high-rise by the sea and raise a cute puppet cat. I am in charge of watching. He is the shit shovel officer.
I wanted to watch him prepare breakfast for me, and then I ran over to hug him and kiss him secretly.
I want to install a projector in the living room and a super soft sofa. When night falls, I want to have a drink and watch a movie with him.
I want to wake up in his arms every day, and when I look up at him, he can kiss my forehead.
I want to be on the balcony with him and watch the sunrise and sunset on the beach.
I want to walk with him on the beach, listening to the sea breeze.
I think...
This is the perfect life.
Activity: 994
Merit: 20
February 02, 2021, 02:56:32 PM
To me, a perfect life is really all about being healthy, having a job that I enjoy doing it, also making a good money from it and being able to do the things that I like. When I have these things, I feel like I am very content with my life.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 02, 2021, 05:39:28 AM
A perfect life is to walk through imperfections to experience perfection, because it is impossible for a person to be perfect. Only when you feel imperfect from an imperfect life, your life is truly perfect. Smiley

Wow, it is deep!  Wink But yes, you are right. You will not appreciate the beauty of life if you haven't gone thru struggles in life. It is better to go thru life's challenges and troubles so when you get out of the situation, you will value what you have. So for me, there is no perfect life. It depends on how you view life in general. And in this regard, if I have peace of mind, no outstanding debts, healthy life, just enough financial income, that's more than enough for me.
Activity: 39
February 02, 2021, 04:18:04 AM
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

I think having a stable job or owning a business is perfect. Having someone who supports you and always be there to correct all the wrong doings. Have a safe place to be. Living the life that makes us happier.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
February 02, 2021, 03:56:13 AM
I think my current life is okay for me, except that I am not very optimistic at work, and although there are some small regrets, it is generally satisfactory.
February 01, 2021, 05:10:23 AM
Go to the place you like with the person you like and live the life you like.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
February 01, 2021, 04:30:16 AM
What is happening now and what I have now is already perfect. I consider this material world for my development and for obtaining different experiences of Love (in a broad sense). And this world is the perfect simulator for me.

Of course, a person just for a full-fledged existence here needs his own land, his home, nature, people with whom he can communicate, family, etc. But this is not the goal of life, just the necessary conditions.
Activity: 23
February 01, 2021, 04:29:50 AM
My ideal life is to be a more free person, don't be too restrained, take my parents and her to visit the tourist attractions in China! To lead a carefree life, everything needs to be based on the previous to achieve this kind of life. If one day I am rich, I can realize that kind of life, but I think I should be old then.
February 01, 2021, 04:19:27 AM
Wake up naturally in the morning.
What do you want to buy?
Eat what you want, and not get fat.
Travel wherever you want to travel.
Pages:
Jump to: