Pages:
Author

Topic: What kind of life do you think is perfect? - page 4. (Read 81845 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 24
I can do anything I want! I want travel all over the world and buy things I like. I want millions of dollars to achieve thses dreams. I can be single all my life and I think I'll enjoy it. A life with sufficent money is perfect
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
Main thing required to live a Life is happiness.
Activity: 99
Merit: 2
Hi =) iam just a friendly dude
non. there is always struggle
Activity: 966
Every person has a specific pattern of living style, you right. I grew up in a small village and i prefer to keep myself near the nature. This kind of lifestyle is my choice for living. And I am very happy with it. Be simple, make your life small, be happy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
Playing golf every day in Hawai  sounds like the perfect life.
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
Always stand at the forefront of the times and get the latest knowledge
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Perfect life?
The current life is not satisfied.
I haven't graduated yet and I don't have enough money. I can't do what I like.
Activity: 33
you always have a goal to pursue and you keep working on it. In that way, everyday will be vibrant and interesting. setback will make success more valuable.
Activity: 68
Merit: 5
I can totally refuse to do things I don't want to do and rightously avoid people who make me feel sick or I don't feel like geting along with. This goal takes money and power, of course, material. Something material is the basis of something spiritual.
Activity: 43
I think it’s best when I have a goal in life and strive to achieve it
Activity: 13
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

That's true, we have different standard of living but one thing everyone wants is a peaceful life. Having a peaceful life makes you feel at ease and really comfortable and that is what i think a perfect way of living.
Activity: 42
Everyone's standard of living is different。Are you satisfied with your current living standard?

Right now Im not satisfied. I dont like where I live. I dont have the job that I really wanted. Im not anywhere near with all my goals in life. Its hard living like this. I wanna reach all my goals soon enough with my partner who I know is also struggle living. I wanna give her the life that she deserves.
Activity: 49
In principle I am very satisfied, but I would really like to have a car, I'm sure I buy it my needs will increase even more but still
Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
i am moderately satisfied with my current life, i have a nice family, a good job i would just like to be better/more skilled at trading to be able to increase my income
Activity: 14
hierarchical theory of needs,If all these are satisfied, I think it is a perfect life
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For me as long as I have my own freedom, being healthy at all times, and having money that can buy whatever I want and need, that's a perfect life.
I like this. Freedom in most things you do and being financially free, good health. This could be the ideal and perfect life, who doesn't want to have a lot of money? don't have to work that much every day, working from 9 am - 6 pm with your day job.

Working for a boss that you don't know if someday he/she will fire you?

What lacks on this is simple living and peace of mind.
Activity: 82
I just want to be happy maaan. And add a few hundred BTC to that Smiley
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
I am satisfied with my current standard of living, I haven't much but I think it is enough. I can buy things that i need and travel around in my country.
Activity: 28
Perfect life for me is simple. Wether you are rich or not, for me perfect life are:

1. Being healthy most of the time, as they say, health is wealth  Cool

2. Being happy together with your love ones. Nothing beats the feeling of hapiness together with your loved ones. It will always be the best feeling in the world.

3. Lastly, having the feeling of contentment. Being contented and aprreciating things in your life are always the source of joy to our life. Cool

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
The perfect life involves several things. Some of the major ones are:
1. Recognition that God exists;
2. Recognition that we all are supposed to love God and other people;
3. The realization that we fail in the first two;
4. The knowledge that God sent His Son, Jesus, Who died on the cross to take the punishment for our failures;
5. Continuing to learn how to love God and other people, while believing in Jesus, even though we will never do or believe perfectly.

Why is this part of a perfect life? The answer exists in how long we all will live on Earth. Some of us will live past 100 years. Some will die young. Others will live any other number of years. But understanding and doing the above 5 things will lead us to eternal life in Heaven with God... rather than to eternal death and destruction without God, in Hell.

Since this life will fail us, what could be more perfect than to live life in such a way, that it will take us to the next life?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: