Pages:
Author

Topic: What make with 5000 dollars - page 4. (Read 963 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
January 16, 2019, 12:53:51 PM
I suggest to diversify your portfolio and to buy Bitcoin and altcoins from top 20, for examle Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Neo, Nem, Eos, Cardano, etc.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 12:48:24 PM
I would chose Ethereum, because this coin would have a great update and after the update is launched, the price will go up for at least 100 percent. Buy more Ethereum and wait till you will get your benefits.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 12:19:36 PM
I think it's better for you to invest in a few coins that according to many people have good long prospects, because it will be safer.
and as far as I know many people say that NEOs and ETHs are good for long-term investments so you can try investing in them.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
January 16, 2019, 11:51:54 AM
I would begin to select projects based on the experience of the past, that is, those projects that had previously been popular, I would invest in them, because such projects today are called time-tested.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 16, 2019, 11:31:01 AM
OP, are you sure you have upto $5000 to invest, because you do not sound that way and you should have given a clue to the type of coin you have.
I do not suppose you invest into just any coin that is suggested to you.
Your personal research is very essential when it comes to investing in coins.
Your research will give you confidence that you are truly doing what us right.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 16, 2019, 01:23:08 AM
Hay guys
What i make  with 5000 Dollar.
In what altcoin i can Invest.
Please help me Thanks
Ps  i Read  pm  Grin
Now, I guess, is the best option to invest in ETH (price might go up after hard fork, which delayed again Sad). Also take a look on BTC, EOS, ONT. But final decision make always yourself.
Activity: 560
January 16, 2019, 12:24:46 AM
You can make investment in bitcoin or ethereum to make $ 5000. But you have to invest a big amount so that you can make $ 5000 even if when the coins increase by $ 2 or $ 3. But you should be cautious while investing as the market is risky. As a beginner, you can start with a small investment, like $ 1000. And thereafter you can increase your investment. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
January 16, 2019, 12:17:57 AM
It is better to specify the first objective to invest. lots of good altcoins to choose from let alone at a time many have already dropped the price becomes cheap enough value. You can choose altcoin a ripple as potentially keeps getting better until this time. look ATH the previous high as necessarily ripple still has more potential to achieve it.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
January 16, 2019, 12:15:33 AM
That is the question to TS: How much profit would you like to receivefrom your investment of 5k $? And in what term?
Is it midterm (1-2 year) or long term (about 5 or more years)?
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 07:12:40 PM
Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin
With 5000 $ you can buy a lot of eth. Invest in bitcoin and other good coins. Everything can be done with 5000 $. If I have a lot of money like that maybe I will go on vacation and invest. I will trade in a good place and buy some coins to hold.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
January 15, 2019, 06:43:08 PM
Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin
If you fundamentally want to buy 5000$ altcoin then buy Ethereum. If you are considering more options, I would buy bitcoin. Of course altcoins can do xxx faster than bitcoin, but this is all subject to the growth of bitcoin. That's why I'm for bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 15, 2019, 06:37:39 PM
It is not necessary yet to invest in coins and communicate with cryptocurrency , I think you should wait for the bull market and then you will have a safer level to buy coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 15, 2019, 06:15:44 PM
It depends how much profit you want to achieve and how big risk you are willing to take. If you want to hold your coins or
want trading with them. Is it a long term or a short term investment. Anyway you have to select a good entry point on the market.
Activity: 574
January 15, 2019, 05:47:11 PM
Man, if I were you I would have multiple options how to spend these money. We have bunch of hype ICOs, price for altcoins is too low, ethereum and BTC are on 1 year minimum and you don't even know how to spend 5000 $. Seems weird!
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 15, 2019, 05:40:05 PM
I advice you take your time first to research divide your investment  portfolio into 4 section, Bitcoin should top, followed by Ethereum and then checkout Altcoin already in coinmarket that is dip and with low market cap. To earn do not have a get rich quick mentality.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
January 15, 2019, 02:45:26 PM

I wouldn't do anything right now. the market is awful. You can take an Ethereum if you're willing to keep your money out of it for a long time. If you are expecting a quick gain, this is not possible at the moment. If you can be patient, you should invest in the market.
Activity: 854
January 15, 2019, 01:34:29 PM
Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin
a very large amount, if you intend for the long term you can invest part of your funds in the ICO with ICO records that have good potential.
Activity: 703
January 15, 2019, 01:12:08 PM
Invest in crypto currencies, but be very careful with selecting your altcoins. Because there are too much scam projects out there and you should investigate every single from it to find awesome coins and get profit from your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
January 15, 2019, 12:08:26 PM
with 5,000 dollars you can invest in various ICO now, besides that you can also use it to invest ETH, because ETH is one of the coins that will rise in 2019 in my opinion.
ETH might be a good choice but never recommend anyone to go for ICOs. After series of bitter experience with ICOs, I have decided some long time back itself to stay away from ICOs completely. Hence, I'm not recommending anyone to go for it. It would be much better to protect our capital instead of risking with known scams. There are a plenty of options are available beyond ICOs, that is the reason I strongly recommend to avoid them.

$5000 must be a good capital to plan for long term as it may turn into million dollars too in 2 to 5 years of time. I guess diversifying with highly reputed coins will bring anyone's dream into reality. Slow and strong analysis is more important here as it is big money to risk with this crypto space.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 15, 2019, 10:31:31 AM
Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin

How long do you plan to invest for?? If you can invest for long term, you should choose top coins such as Ehthereum, Neo, Ripple. But if you want to earn immediate profit and the fluctuation of price is higher, you can invest in new Altcoins such as Snode, Cryptrade, so on. But it is quite risk rather than top coins
Pages:
Jump to: