Pages:
Author

Topic: What make with 5000 dollars - page 6. (Read 963 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 101
January 13, 2019, 07:36:06 PM
If you do not understand investing, you should first learn more about it. But as a beginner, it will be more fundamental to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum. These are more reliable coins now and if you are ready to wait for a long time so that they can bring you profit, then you will definitely wait for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 07:04:34 PM
I would advise you now to invest in absolutely any altcoin from the top 20, because at the moment they are all sold at a very big discount
Activity: 336
January 13, 2019, 06:54:47 PM
Hay guys

What i make  with 5000 Dollar.

In what altcoin i can Invest.

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin
In your place, I would have divided your Deposit by 10% and now I would certainly invest your$ 500 in the top coins and would wait for what will happen to the market further if we fall further and the levels are very much to update it would still invest$ 500 so it will be much safer and you will always be in
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
January 13, 2019, 06:54:37 PM
Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin
You need to do a research if you want a short-term investment. But if you want to put money for long term investment, then the best is to put your money in Bitcoin. Yes, only Bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 13, 2019, 06:53:58 PM
You can earning something reasonable, but you need to be careful with your fund, so that you do not waste the money through greed. Well, inasmuch as it is what you can afford to loose, then you can go along with it.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 06:53:32 PM
Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin
Many coins in the market that you can invest that amount of money  but choose the coin that have great future and never gone in the market. It's up to you and much better to back read to any that coin you want to invest so you have a idea about the their project or to that coin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 06:45:22 PM
$5k is a good amount to start on this space and i suggest you to diversify your investment like choosing the two top coins which is BTC & ETH then your remaining funds could be invested on other altcoin who has a big potential to grow in the future but remember to always do your research on every coin before investing your money.
Activity: 644
January 13, 2019, 06:38:43 PM
Trade. Now is not the best time to invest. Is that only in the long run. I’m just trading about a similar amount, I’ve been able to make about 20-30% of the total deposit per month, which I think is not bad considering the current market position.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
January 13, 2019, 06:26:14 PM
You can invest in primary crypto like BTC, ETH, XRP, and ODEM. but if you are in doubt or you are not prepared for the risk of crypto then you are better save your money in the bank. And it will not develop. there are many choices for you when you have large capital.
Activity: 420
January 13, 2019, 06:21:28 PM
It depends on what would you like to invest. We are out of hand for that. You decision prevails. If you are still new to it, you should consider making research fist before making investment to know more and to avoid losses.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
January 13, 2019, 06:02:44 PM
Hmm. $5000.. If you are not a trader and you want just to invest you should put your money into bitcoin. That's the safest long term choice if you ask me. Although if I were you I would allocate a small portion of the portfolio to undervalued coins/projects like Stratis, ShipChain, etc.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 13, 2019, 06:01:07 PM
Invest in projects that have been in the market for a very long time, which have proven themselves, such projects will live for a long time, and their coins will be used as financial instruments.
Activity: 324
January 13, 2019, 06:00:10 PM
It depends on how much you want to earn. There are more or less risky investments. If you want to invest for long-term, it will be better to buy top altcoins from coinmarketcap. But if you want to earn of fast trades, you can invest in small projects which have already realised thier products.
Activity: 784
January 13, 2019, 05:41:16 PM
I think that you should take the issue of investing in cryptocurrencies very seriously at the moment, as any kind of investment is a risk, and investing in a bear market for now is a conscious waste of money.
Activity: 210
January 13, 2019, 05:35:22 PM
I would recommend to take this money and invest it in lerning how to be successfull in trading. In this case you can not only make profit, but also gain a new way to make profit on the constant basis.
Now it is better not to invest in crypto currency, it is better to wait for the moment when bitcoin and other coins will go into a bullish trend, but for now I think it is very early to buy, so you will just go into a minus and wait for the trend to return
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 13, 2019, 04:32:32 PM
Hay guys

Please help me Thanks

Ps  i Read  pm  Grin

In a short, you can't make $5000 if you have not enough knowledge. Knowledge means experience about altcoin. You should not invest in altcoin before knowing about coin future. And most important is you have to patience in this sector. Without patience you will be disappointed.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 04:21:51 PM
I would recommend to take this money and invest it in lerning how to be successfull in trading. In this case you can not only make profit, but also gain a new way to make profit on the constant basis.
Activity: 616
January 01, 2019, 12:33:39 PM
if you have 5000 dollars, it's better to choose coins that are already in the top 10 on the market, because it's more profitable than new coins, because investing 5000 dollars is already big.
Yes, by the way, with this money you can buy BTC, which today is not so expensive, even a little more than 1 BTC, because the market today is very, very wrong and makes big discounts for new investors.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
January 01, 2019, 07:17:36 AM
We can give any coins we want but we won't guarantee that it is a good investment but what i can give to you is an advice. I suggest that you should look for a coin that is worth investing for, study their uses and think if ts worth investing for also look for its volume.

There's a lot of articles in the internet just do a simple search about investing in cryptos and you'll learn a lot. A $5000 is a big ampunt of money so do a research on your own and don't just follow what other people are saying.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 01, 2019, 07:09:05 AM
A lot of people here suggest invest it, but only in the case if you are ready to lose your money because you should acknowledge that this is a very risky realm. Moreover, if you are interested in trading, 5k$ will be a good start for earning new experience and maybe money in the near future Wink. But, please please please use RISK management, it is very important. Be smart trader. Good luck, mate!!!
Pages:
Jump to: