Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 14. (Read 11122 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 09:50:25 AM
We explain their exercise and the possible of the propose from the growth and relations of the propose group . Although, hard currency are extremely heavy to figure .
Activity: 23
September 25, 2018, 09:49:37 AM
Now , i assume 't belief whatever of them. Each altcoins are haemorrhage heavy and i am inactivity any roll previously trustful any altcoins anew .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 25, 2018, 09:49:15 AM
Some of the new coins are no longer potential, as they will now bring us an extremely low value, which is hardly profitable for us in the near future. keep in the long run
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 09:49:09 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
I can trust a certain altcoin by basing on its concept and ICO whitepaper. Of it seemed legit then its good for me. I think there are many ways to know but lets not overanalyze those. Its just a matter of bounty instincts.
Activity: 79
September 25, 2018, 09:47:07 AM
The most thing makes me trust in a project is they update their work process and follow what they drew out on their whitepaper, roadmap.
And most importantly that there is at least some progress. When they talk a lot and write a roadmap is good, but people today want the facts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 25, 2018, 09:41:13 AM
All that is interesting is the original idea that would improve the life of mankind on this planet, this is really very important information today and it is she who is very interesting to me and inspires faith in crypto-currencies.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
September 25, 2018, 09:39:46 AM
My trust on new altcoin is depend on their project and the development team, sometimes new altcoins is only good for a few months then later due to lack of support then it crash and sometimes also can't recover.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 08:38:46 AM
first know that the new coin has a lot of enthusiasts or not, the second coin is listing in any exchange, if the listing is top exchange then the transaction volume will be large so that interested ones will be too much, if it is like that we only need a developmental analysis or price change the coin, if the price changes are significant then it is suitable for trading, but if the price changes are stable then it is suitable for long-term investment
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 07:24:25 AM
Makes me trust a new great idea, more sophisticated projects appear with more useful coins. So I continue to invest in the most popular ICO.
EUM
Activity: 41
September 25, 2018, 05:42:13 AM
A good incentive to buy new coins is a good white paper, the availability of information about each member of the project team and a worthy experience of the project developers in the free zone on the project's direction.
Activity: 28
September 25, 2018, 05:38:15 AM
Confiding in new altcoin would truly be hard since there would be heaps of things to be viewed as first before you would choose to set up your cash on it.I do normally search up for the team.If I saw that none of them do have the records on misleading on past task and I do see on their level of involvement on such field.There are beginners or novice on this field which they as a rule wind up on coming up short since they don't know on what they are doing.

Next is their white paper and roadmap.If I do see that the undertaking do have world utilization or does truly contribute and another creative method for things then I do for the most part contribute on these stuffs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
September 24, 2018, 11:51:12 PM
I usually look at the dev team, a legit team is a big factor whether a project will succeed  or not. You have to check out the previous project the team has accomplished, be sure that this team will no longer be reached when trouble comes. Most good coin are based on how well the team working to make the community bigger, to make support question answered and actively updating what milestones were being accomplished by a project. A good project is always back up by a good team.

The emergence of a new altcoin takes a long time to observe and study it to determine if it is a liar. Everything before ico can't be used as a reference, but if ico is finished and then see if its behavior is improving the project all the time.

It takes a lot of reading to determine whether a coin is legit, it would be wise if an investor would make lot of gathering information from review and white paper. Most coins looks promising, but only a coin which has a good team and good product (a real one) would really have a good future. ICO can only be a success if there is great number of people in the market supporting the product or service.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 05:36:21 AM
the developer team of altcoin. This is a way to be able to determine whether this new altcoin will be able to compete with the others and could be a large altcoin. When the team learned enough professionals in this job then certainly could develop an altcoin well enough but when the team is not very good then, by all means, altcoin will not be able to be fit the expectations of many people.
Activity: 392
September 25, 2018, 05:31:06 AM
The most thing makes me trust in a project is they update their work process and follow what they drew out on their whitepaper, roadmap.
I believe because I often hear about things that benefit from altcoins. and I finally believed in altcoin. but altcoin is a lot in common with bitcoin. but new altcoins are more lousy than others.
Activity: 29
September 25, 2018, 05:26:44 AM
In choosing the next altcoin where you will be investing soon, you have to consider lots of things. Here are some of those that will surely bring your investment to the moon.

1. Team
2. Product
3. Idea
4. Target Industry
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 05:11:04 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
A new cryptocurrency, I will first look at the team of this project, will study the development prospects of this project, and finally decide whether to invest in it.
Activity: 95
September 25, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
Purpose off the coin. Discloser team members.
Great and active comunity. White paper
And roadmap. Total emission off coins/tokens
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
September 25, 2018, 05:06:26 AM
The number one thing I look for is the people behind the project. Nothing will have more influence on whether a project is a success or failure than the people behind the project. Unfortunately this is not always possible. If you are dealing with a privacy coin then it is quite common that the people behind the project prefer to remain anonymous. This can in some cases be people using the privacy coin as an excuse to cover their tracks because their goal is simply to run a scam. With new privacy coins you need to judge the project on the behaviour of the participants. Look for projects like DarkPayCoin where the participants are more concerned with development than in rushing towards a quick cash grab.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
September 25, 2018, 04:54:53 AM
One of the main points in giving confidence to a new altcoin is the background where the coin came from. An altcoin that comes from a legit ICO and a team with experience in crypto will have good quality and be easier to attract the attention of investors. The performance of the altcoin with a frequency that is fast enough to adapt to the market and ready to compete in the market will be easier to believe. That means they have a good spirit of competition and potential in the long run.
Activity: 404
September 25, 2018, 04:54:38 AM
In my opinion it is a good product or a good Altcoin. A solid team of collaborators as well as a reputable Bounty manager with a clear, long-term development orientation in the whitepaper. All this made me think it was a good project, and it was good.
Pages:
Jump to: