Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 16. (Read 11101 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 06:55:30 AM
Deep analysis of a coin's nature can ensure the investment in a new coin.
Activity: 198
September 16, 2018, 08:58:39 PM
First thing is TEAM, who stands behind the project, then do they have real working product and third - Whitepaper and roadmap.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 08:55:52 PM
Currently almost every altcoin is new for me and i have no problem to trust them. If a wallet were infected by an altcoin with a virus, it would certainly quickly become known. So i have faith in new altcoin wallets.
Activity: 4
September 16, 2018, 08:51:31 PM
Because I believe better ones are coming out every day.. each coin that is developed gives me hope that it will be better than the existing ones. Maybe learnt from dia mistakes
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
September 16, 2018, 08:47:37 PM
all projecst are trusted when you read their platform and theyre project they all really trusted but for me i need to knows the CEOs of the project and their Members because some projects using other pictures to get scam and you need a lot of research in theyre company is the best Smiley
Activity: 26
September 16, 2018, 08:40:23 PM
Much better to based it on the demands in our real case used , developers at hand and also to its partnership and most of all the its unique application compare to its competitors
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 16, 2018, 08:36:57 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
Well, trust is something that develops gradually although i might obtain a certain good level of confidence in a new coin and its project. One of the main things at look out for during my research into a new coin is first the idea and product behind the project/coin. Some ideas and products are always in demand and will always attract investors to it. Secondly, i look out for the team members and their expertise in crypto, thus, to ascertain how well the team can push the coin forward on the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 08:20:31 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
It is not usually easy to get the full details you may need to enable you completely trust a new coin. The best you can is to try to very the altcoin project team and other partners.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 08:18:35 PM
i don't trust every new altcoin. there are just too many altcoins and very few altcoins are really worth trusting.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 07:52:51 PM
My first line of trust for every new coin is the team, because they are the ones that will bring in any development that would make the project to rise to the top.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 16, 2018, 06:57:02 PM
I only trust it when it already hit the market. I don't believe on ICO's at first because most of them ended up being a failure or worst, a scam. I also check the price history and if the coin will needed (demand) by others. I will never purchase a coin that has a low demand because it could determine its price and it will be very hard to sell even if it goes up.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 16, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

With all the scams and bullshit out there now days you have to be very selective.  The first thing I do is go to Telegram and scope out the community.  A good community is very important.  How is the chat being moderated?  Are they banning dissension or hearing it out.  You can actually tell almost everything you need to know from the telegram chat.  Assuming you have a project with a strong idea. 
Activity: 146
September 16, 2018, 05:25:19 PM
I usually read their white paper first and make research about the advisory team behind it. New altcoin needs must be safe and reliable. New Altcoins must have advanced technology and also have a highly developed reputation in the future.
Activity: 134
September 16, 2018, 05:16:27 PM
Trusting new altcoin would really be hard since there would be lots of things to be considered first before you would decide to put up your money on it.I do usually look up for the team.If I saw that none of them do have the records on scamming on past project and I do see on their level of experience on such field.There are newbies or amateur on this field which they usually end up on failing since they don't even know on what they are doing.
Next is their white paper and roadmap.If I do see that the project do have world usage or does really contribute and a new innovative way of things then I do usually invest on these stuffs.

Hey, You word it better. Team Skills and experience is the first thing to consider before one can invest in altcoins. Followed by the Roadmap and it's adoption. A good project also have some backings, check if those are legitimate, then you are good to take the risk
Activity: 196
Merit: 49
September 16, 2018, 05:05:11 PM
The three factors I value are: 1. the development team 2. the roadmap 3. the quality of the project

I check these three factors in order to be able to make a decision about the quality of the coins. Transparency of the team is the a and o.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 05:03:18 PM
because I usually see sales and chart movements at a fast price or not. and crowded or not people who invest in the new altcoin. after that, I believe if it is crowded and many people invest in the coin
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
Read about the platform and white-paper check the background of team developing the coins look for the main purpose of the coin and a lot more. That's very crucial before trusting and investing I will also check the total volume of the coin and the volume in circulation also will determine how far the coin can go. If the total volume of the coins is in millions and the volume in circulation is about half of the total volume then the coin will do well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 05:00:33 PM
Its because sound projects are cheap during ICO, so it create a platform for people to make money. Secondly most altcoins are solving meaningful real life issue.
I am very suspicious of new tokens. Usually he immediately sells how he receives the prize. They often become quickly worthless ...
Activity: 77
September 16, 2018, 04:51:34 PM
A technical paper is the first that I look at the page of your company, it is their road map and their product.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 02:36:29 PM
Before investing I always look at the product ( ideea, vision ) for what problem it is a solution for and the Team
if it is experienced enough to deliver on promises.
Pages:
Jump to: