Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 15. (Read 11101 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 25, 2018, 04:45:42 AM
New altcoins can potentially bring much more profit than existing projects that have shown growth. But there are many risks associated with this, so I trust new altcoins, if they have an interesting idea, a good team and they have raised a lot of funds for ICO.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
September 25, 2018, 04:21:36 AM
The most thing makes me trust in a project is they update their work process and follow what they drew out on their whitepaper, roadmap.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 04:19:17 AM
Even before planning on investing, I do a lot of research about the coin at question. Depending upon the uniqueness of the project, if at all there are similar projects, I always go through all of them to be completely sure which one is the best.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 04:49:31 AM
I read the white paper of the project and analyze the idea itself to understand how useful it can be and how much it is interesting to people.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 24, 2018, 04:25:29 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

I trust altcoins depending on its developers and by reading its platform to determine if the coin is really profitable or not based on peoples review about the current project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 24, 2018, 04:19:59 AM

For me is very important who are developers and community support. I think that strong community it is one of the most important factors for cryptocurrency success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 02:34:48 PM
When I look at the new altcoins, the first time I look at the idea that they want to realize the founders of the project. After that, I look at the team, they are beginners or already experienced people in their field, and then I read various independent resources, where analytical information is provided for each new ICO project and an overall assessment of the project is given. And only when I am more or less satisfied with all the items, I buy this or that coin. Something like this, looks my way.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 02:29:14 PM
I trust new projects only if I really like the project and I see that the team is working on a project and really develops, and collects money and disappears. Many new projects is very strong, just now they have not received popularity
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:26:15 PM
My trust appears after I look at how many users in the crypto currency. Then I start to believe in it. Even more I'm interested in the developers of the coin and in what price it is.
Activity: 273
September 17, 2018, 02:24:28 PM
If you about the choice of Ico , I study a website , the command , read the whiteppaper and ask various questions about the telegram
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
September 17, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
I think the altcoin market has compromised itself for a long time, now people do not trust projects and do not want to invest. And this is quite justified, because most of the projects showed that it is not able to properly dispose of the funds received. Be wary of all new projects, you should study their technical documentation, team, website and investors in detail.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
September 17, 2018, 11:42:24 AM
Only technology and marketing both make me trust a new altcoins. Liquidity is also valuable part of my review, but product and technology behind are more important.
Activity: 196
September 17, 2018, 11:35:38 AM
I'm new to this field, but in my opinion, to trust a new alt we need to survey the criteria such as whitepage, team, project information is practical or not, apply the reality or not. If the project meets the above criteria, I think 70% of the project will be successful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
September 17, 2018, 11:24:51 AM
A lot of things, you need to take in consideration a lot of things before investing beause there are a lot of scams in crypto and specially on ICOs right now, the most important part is their social media for me. You should look on their web page and find out about their team and verify them. Also verify their whitepaper and roadmap if they complied to it. If you still unsure you can go to a Youtube channel and if they have a youtube review, go see to it. And last if the coin is already live in the market exchange, if the strength of the trade demand is high and have huge of volume, surely that coin is promising.
Activity: 686
September 17, 2018, 11:20:36 AM
I don't even believe in new altcoins. They are full of lies and hypocrisy. I think that they are the best in the market and change the world, and in the end, and Soft-cap can not collect.
yes . I really do not trust the new coin to enter the Crypto world. It is very dangerous to my wallet and is likely to cause you to lose money because of it. I only like to invest in top 10 coins as it will be safe
some new coins are fake but there are still new coins that are truly trustworthy and have good potential just hard to recognize them. so that's true as you say it's better to invest in safer coins, which have set coins on the market like the top 10 altcoins on the market.
However, if you dare to speculate about buying a new coin, then you can get a huge profit because new coins are likely to rise up to hundreds of percent.
Activity: 353
September 17, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
I don't even believe in new altcoins. They are full of lies and hypocrisy. I think that they are the best in the market and change the world, and in the end, and Soft-cap can not collect.
yes . I really do not trust the new coin to enter the Crypto world. It is very dangerous to my wallet and is likely to cause you to lose money because of it. I only like to invest in top 10 coins as it will be safe
Activity: 37
September 17, 2018, 10:29:55 AM
I trust a new altcoin if the altcoin has enormous potential to grow and develop and many people use it. New Altcoin is certainly more interesting and makes me curious about the advantages offered.
Hello Vanjava, if you feel curiosity of an altcoin with high potential impact and many people in community, please have a look at www.ephelants.io and latest news.
We can speak further about
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 08:11:52 AM
As a most of previous guys said first of all people in the team and advisors with funds. Reputation is very big thing epecially in the field where there is a lot of scam.
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 08:04:44 AM
There are some factors or criteria needed in order to trust a certail altcoin or ICO project. We must to look at its white paper of course, the manager if it is trusted, telegram and its comments and the number of participants.
Activity: 238
September 17, 2018, 07:16:28 AM
For me, not the last moment is to study the project and its team. If the project is from India, for example, and the team is two years old, then you should not trust this.
Pages:
Jump to: