Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 43. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 21, 2018, 04:48:53 AM
I think the new altcoint will be more promising and will make money than the old altcoint that until now still not in the market, but also the new coins will be more interested and the market price will be higher than the old coins
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
July 21, 2018, 04:47:44 AM
To know and trust a some altcoin, you should see the development of the ecosystem. see the project they are working on to date. if the project always runs smoothly and continues to grow, then it is enough to trust an altcoin.

Besides that you should also examine who the team is behind the project. I think you'll know which team is good and which team is bad.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 04:36:39 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
When i trust a new altcoin, i will try to understand its details, strengths and weaknesses, then invest the correct amount of money into it and wait until the price to the point where I accept and sell it.

Credibility of users to the crypto currency is the main factor that caused the spread of electronic money in the network and the fact that now this completely virtual financial system is able to compete with fiat money.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 09:05:57 PM
If I see that its attractive and has a teamwork.Because it important that the team has many experiences of what they doing.It's better that they have advertisement for them to attract many investors.and it's perfect to trust that Altcoin
Activity: 142
July 20, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
After all, new projects want to believe it's a great way to make incredible money; imagine that you have invested in a worthy project, and you have only upgraded your bank 10 times in a month and the price is still rising!
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
if I think personally what makes me believe in altcoin because when digital money is in interest. things that smells of virtual are engulfing the world. it will definitely continue to grow. so I believe in altcoin if one day it will give many benefits.
Activity: 574
July 20, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
Of course, the very interesting things about the new project is a concept that has been given. And especially for the development in the future and that I think is very important. The new Poyek most the concept further and presents a very nice display. The amount of the allocation of rewards for investors and a huge bounty hunter.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 01:05:51 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
Most important in an altcoin is their technology that they can offer. The next is the credibility of the developer and its team. Next in the roadmap, where this technology take us. Is there a  partnership with a known company.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 20, 2018, 05:50:43 AM
I believe in whitepaper,road map.Their projects plan.CEO and others stuff.If they are not active I think that projects is shit.
it takes several research steps before trusting the new altcoin. if there is a legitimate reason to make such a coin then I proceed further because I know that if a coin has no reason to be made it will not last for more time. the projector should really be able to solve the problem and purpose on the roadmap really. is actually seen available in the time frame provided
Whitepaper, roadmap, even their team can't be considered as a good measures to determine how good the project is. As you can see that there is a lot of scam projects are manipulating their own data even use the fake data that has been taken from the internet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 20, 2018, 05:49:15 AM
I watch whitepaper about  this altcoin, and think, will this altcoin be useful in the future. Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 05:47:40 AM
I usually get information about altcoin in their community. I believe that that place is giving us the most truthful information, so many altcoin are poor quality and scams, so do not believe everything they are doing and promoting.
Activity: 25
July 20, 2018, 05:45:25 AM
I see that everyone is the one who built the project because we have to know the background and the ability that he has, whether it has long plunged in this and then developed technology such as what makes the project a lot of people
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 05:45:16 AM
What makes me trust new altcoins is the whitepaper and the team involved in the project.
I read and digest the whitepaper and also make research about the team involved.
Activity: 141
July 20, 2018, 05:41:20 AM
I choose a new altcoin in order to make money on it , I spend many hours studying the project and only then decide to invest in it or not
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
July 20, 2018, 05:36:05 AM
The team itself and the product they sell or the problem they wanted to solve using the new technology, also if they have some videos with the name of the project then it gave you some assurance that they are real.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
July 20, 2018, 02:33:01 AM

For me is very important who are developers and community support. I think that strong community it is one of the most important factors for cryptocurrency success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 20, 2018, 05:32:26 AM
at first im gonna check out the nature of the project.
2ndly the page and the team.
and 3rd im gonna look for any flaws.
and 4th my instincts, and some of the people in the community which i tend to ask.
Activity: 38
July 20, 2018, 05:24:50 AM
In no order but combined:

1) Team (previous experience/expertise)

2) Tech/Product (Top of the range/ cutting edge)

3) Partners

4) Plans (realistic, doable and revolutionary)

5) Comparative advantage over competitors

Note: Multiple influencers reporting on a project does not equate to a legitimate project. It simply means that they have been paid to review a project.

Website - https://energitoken.com/
Telegram - http://t.me/energitoken
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EnergiMine]
Medium - https://medium.com/energitokennews
Reddit -   https://www.reddit.com/r/EnergiToken/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/energi.token/?hl=en
ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-energitoken-worlds-first-reward-token-for-energy-efficiency-4629116
Activity: 395
July 20, 2018, 05:06:52 AM
I think that all of us are motivated by the desire to make a profit. Of course, there are many promising projects, which in the future will give a good result to investors. I draw attention to projects that are developing the technology of blockchain. I think that such projects will be in demand in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 20, 2018, 02:38:03 AM
may be why I believe in new altcoins because they have very high trading volumes and have very useful products for the people so there will be many who buy altocin and the price will be very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: