Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 45. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:07:54 PM
When it comes to a coin like LTC that isn't tied to a company, the coin exists on its own to be a currency and not a utility on a company's network, then the only way to judge it is based upon its acceptance. That is, where it's traded, who accepts it for payment, how big the user base is, etc. All are network effects.
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 04:01:15 PM
Well, first of all it is its usefulness. For what this altcoin is created and what benefits it brings. then you look at the trading volume and the future of this coin
Activity: 8
July 18, 2018, 02:37:52 PM
I always want to know the founder of the coin. If he's idealistic and if the whole concept is a noble idea than it's probably a coin that has a deeper meaning. Most altcoins are actually a bit too generic in my opinion. I suggest you take a look at my fave coin proud money. We even have a chat on Telegram app: Just search "PROUD Money" and join if you want to discuss more Smiley
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 02:37:43 PM
There are new altcoins day by day to the extent that you can't predict the number of altcoins been created daily.
I don't really trust altcoins 100% because I have fall victim before but now I read the whitepaper of the project and research about the team in the project, their profile, achievements etc.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 02:32:56 PM
A lot of factors affect the credibility of the coin. I always look at the project, the capitalization, the team, the quality of the project, the price of course. Although not all coins are easy to get all the information. At least you can read the news and find out on which exchanges the coin is traded.
Activity: 252
July 18, 2018, 02:05:15 PM
I first of all closely study the project, then look through its social networks and telegrams, a very important point is that in the telegram with investors the project team itself communicated, ideally the project CEO itself.
Activity: 30
July 18, 2018, 12:55:44 PM
I see other people's belief in the altcoin with me reading their feedback, altcoin growth, good respond from altcoin, and developments made by developers. It's my opinion and just a suggestion from me, because I'm still learning still need more knowledge.
copper member
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 01:34:23 AM
I suppose we will see a new era of altcoins and it will be something amazing. Let`s see what will be in the future.
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 05:26:22 PM
the main reason we trust the new altcoin with their roadmap and whitepaper and their development team and news in market hype reputation all these are important factors for altcoin
What I really care about for a new project is the DEV team, the community and the real product. These three factors directly affect my decision to invest because it evaluates the professionalism and future direction of the project in the future.
Activity: 133
July 14, 2018, 05:23:28 PM
To be honest, I don't trust the new altcoins. Most of them will turn into shitcoins after a couple of years. Only a small part of the tokens will become really necessary in society.
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 04:58:13 PM
I read the whitepaper, look at the ratings (I read the reviews), well, I draw attention to the team and the product
Activity: 110
July 14, 2018, 04:49:30 PM
It's all about project's team. Its the most important thing. Next important thing is idea of ICO's product. Also important thing is community engagement.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 04:43:50 PM
I'm investigating developers, are they somehow known, what is their work experience. Sometimes solid business enters cryptoarena, for them I have more trust
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 04:32:56 PM
the main reason we trust the new altcoin with their roadmap and whitepaper and their development team and news in market hype reputation all these are important factors for altcoin
Activity: 180
July 14, 2018, 04:31:34 PM
I invest only in projects that have a strong team, advisors, and of course an innovative idea.
I also think so for solid teamwork, give each other direction to develop and solve problems in the project that we follow, and of course do not think crypto will be under hold because I believe crypto will never die and always evolve to heading to glory.
Activity: 132
July 14, 2018, 04:20:41 PM
It all depends on the way that they all work, but i am not sure at the end at what i am looking for. Anyway, i am always trying to look for more alternatives on the market, making our own research over the token is the most important thing at the beggining.
Activity: 212
July 14, 2018, 04:13:13 PM
I invest only in projects that have a strong team, advisors, and of course an innovative idea.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2018, 01:07:23 PM
I first look at the idea, then at the team that should implement it. If everything is good, I try to participate in the project.
Activity: 358
July 14, 2018, 01:03:18 PM
The way that it  works, the technology, the community that it has on it's shoulders, and of course, the social media.. maybe any other resources that are more important but are more than needed in here, it all depends on the project and the team too
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
July 13, 2018, 12:51:45 AM
I usually look at the dev team, a legit team is a big factor whether a project will succeed  or not. You have to check out the previous project the team has accomplished, be sure that this team will no longer be reached when trouble comes. Most good coin are based on how well the team working to make the community bigger, to make support question answered and actively updating what milestones were being accomplished by a project. A good project is always back up by a good team.
Pages:
Jump to: