Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 62. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 04:59:23 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Not all altcoin is bad but many of them have good project and good product beside that, before launch their ICO, they have basic community. If we investing on altcoin, sometimes good altcoin can give you gain with doubling your money
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 04:54:37 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

in my opinion, the new altcoin will have a great chance to grow and have a good price, of course I do not want to miss that opportunity
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 04:52:40 AM
If there is a new coin that has been included in the list in the market, then I will see the graph of progress. If it shows rapid progress in just a few months then the value is stable, then I will not hesitate to believe it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
March 22, 2018, 04:50:24 AM
Firstly, it is based on the whitepaper of this project. That whitepaper should be clear, capable and potential. Next to the management team, if I first invest in a project, I will choose a project with a well-known and trusted management team Cheesy

Well, aside those mention above which is whitepaper most importantly is the people who supported the project because that represent of how big is the company which adds points in choosing the project plus additional details which reflect the professionalism of ICO and the team management is trusted.

We are talking about company but some great projects dont need a corporation to become a big thing.
Whitepaper - of course, it is very important to have the document which will help to understand us what is technology about.
And the main thing - people. Those who make the project, who bring it to life. All that was created on this market was created by people, so this is the point - if I see a person that will do anything for project, I trust in this project as its' creator does.
Activity: 29
March 22, 2018, 04:45:33 AM
You should know that. There are many factors, such as members of the team and their experience, ammount of supply, price of ICO, transparency and completeness of the information contained in the whitepaper, which make me trust. Smiley
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
March 22, 2018, 04:43:46 AM
Firstly, it is based on the whitepaper of this project. That whitepaper should be clear, capable and potential. Next to the management team, if I first invest in a project, I will choose a project with a well-known and trusted management team Cheesy

Well, aside those mention above which is whitepaper most importantly is the people who supported the project because that represent of how big is the company which adds points in choosing the project plus additional details which reflect the professionalism of ICO and the team management is trusted.
Activity: 182
March 22, 2018, 04:43:32 AM
I usually trust new coins, because I hope they can be the solver or masala solution that exists in the world of Cryptocurrency. hope this is what makes me believe in the new coins that are present.
Activity: 61
March 22, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
Even before planning on investing, I do a lot of research about the coin at question. First thing being searching up the developers and CEO on LinkedIn or other social medias and confirming that they're the actual people behind the project.  Smiley
Activity: 63
March 22, 2018, 04:38:46 AM
If I see any upcoming ICO and related altcoin then I will visit the announcement section and will check out the reviews of crypto enthusiast. You will see great deal of information over there to apply your own logics on how to get trust on particular altcoin. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
March 22, 2018, 04:38:38 AM
The value addition the coin brings to the market makes me trust it.reading through the project lay out gives you a closer look at the product the coin brings to the market. if the product will fill a certain empty gap then its worth investing in
Activity: 64
March 22, 2018, 04:36:51 AM
well  Undecided Undecided It is really a difficult thing to put your trust on something which is new to market. You can only trust some coin if he is having a good reputation in the market and you are sure enough that your money will not be lost.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
March 22, 2018, 04:33:18 AM
First of all, you need to trust the team and then the technology itself. Without the command, the project can never be implemented
Activity: 58
March 22, 2018, 04:33:08 AM
I read carefully the whitepaper to set a potential gauge for the coin. If there is an ICO, the results are a good indicator of the future success of the company. I also assess if the route map is realistic. I graduate my investment according to the results of the first stages of the project.
Activity: 56
March 22, 2018, 04:31:14 AM
It takes several steps of research before trusting a new altcoin. First I consider if its relevant to create a new coin and what they can bring to the market. Then I will choose a new altcoin if I like it. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 58
March 22, 2018, 04:27:27 AM
I seach comes the research about the company, where they are from,
the developers, their abilities and personalities etc...  Grin
The ICOs are also a good way to know whether a coin will be successful one.
See the results of their ICOs and you will know whether to invest in it or not.
Activity: 57
March 22, 2018, 04:25:00 AM
I often read their whole project and why they have made the new coin. If there is a valid reason for creating such coin only then I proceed further because I know that if the coin doesn't have any reason to be created then it won't stick around for more time.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 86
March 22, 2018, 04:22:54 AM
well  Smiley i check out their webpage, see who is on the team, i look at the photos, whether they look professional or authentic. then i check out the project and see if it is possible and makes sense. then i check out their slack and ask some questions.
Activity: 82
March 22, 2018, 04:19:37 AM
I think, a new altcoin that is of great interest and large volum on the trading floor in a short time. And altcoin is present on many major exchanges that is what makes me believe in it. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
crypto news and ratings
Activity: 43
March 22, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
Even before planning on investing, I do a lot of research about the coin at question. Depending upon the uniqueness of the project, if at all there are similar projects, I always go through all of them to be completely sure which one is the best.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: