Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 63. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
March 22, 2018, 04:10:44 AM
This is a very difficult question and there is no simple answer to it. After all, if you think about trusting a new coin, it's hard to deserve it right away, or the developers should be well-known personalities, or the project should be so important that it should do it in the project. And so, I think there is no exact recipe for trust, it is a combination of signs.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 03:59:40 AM
Its Project and Whitepaper if it is possible to make it in the Future and is Usable to Everyone Especially in the Society, whenever you are going into something New, You have to Interrogate and investigate the whole Case properly So That Nothing is hidden from you. Same is the case with altcoins, there are such projects with small Capitalization, I Always go through all of them to be completely sure which one is the Best,;
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 06, 2018, 01:22:26 PM
I trust new altcoin because there is a posibility that the value of new coins will increase. If many people will have positive feedback about it then it will become famous to other in that case many traders and investor will used this coin for there transaction. But for others the only way to figure out how they perform is through their social communities because it is everybody's strength.You must be careful on every coin you use in your transaction because everycoin has a risk.
Activity: 133
March 06, 2018, 01:01:30 PM
I'm looking for the usefulness of the product that will be needed in the future. If the company already has a prototype and it can be tested, then it's fine, the project is true.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 06, 2018, 12:55:59 PM
The project has to actually look like it is needed (solves a problem) and the goals on the roadmap actually look obtainable in the provided time frame. I look to make sure the team isn't like "we need 18 months to create this mobile and web app and 100,000 BTC to do it." lol I also look to make sure the team looks legit and skilled and the project looks valuable.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
March 06, 2018, 12:51:19 PM
A powerful, workable and practical idea, an experienced team, detailed whitepaper, good marketing efforts, good media coverage, strong community, and low market cap.
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
March 06, 2018, 12:46:43 PM
First of all, I usually read the team members to check if they are trusted. Then I would read the whitepaper and roadmap to find something interesting and new features to beat any other projects. Finally, I would take bounty. When I make decisions to buy it, it usually already been listed in coinmarketcap.com with large volume.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 11:46:33 AM
A lot of factors affect the credibility of the coin. I always look at the project, the capitalization, the team, the quality of the project, the price of course. Although not all coins are easy to get all the information. At least you can read the news and find out on which exchanges the coin is traded.
Activity: 252
March 04, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

The first thing I look for on their company page is a whitepaper. I want to know. What projects do they want to develop from the coin? Is the project needed by the public or not? If so, then the coin is good. After that I look for exchange that they use to trade. Whether the coin is listed on a good exchange or not. and the last is, how much supply from the coin.
That's what I'm looking for on the Altcoin company page
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 10:55:50 AM
Firstly, it is based on the whitepaper of this project. That whitepaper should be clear, capable and potential. Next to the management team, if I first invest in a project, I will choose a project with a well-known and trusted management team Cheesy
Activity: 392
March 04, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
One of my criteria was the team behind it. If i see that the team is very active and very hardworking into the project then they will get my trust.
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
March 04, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

I often don't put trust on ICOs, bounty campaigns and airdrops because they haven't yet proven their worth.
I only trust them when they hit coin exchanges and has daily trade of over $100,000 volume that which makes them listed on coinmarketcap.com.
The typical new Altcoin is well supported by thousands of investors and traders and their social community is well organized.
Activity: 280
March 04, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
when i want to choose a new coin first understand the project and the team if the project and the team is good then i trust this coin 
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
March 03, 2018, 11:16:48 PM
i cant event trust any coin before you get technical analysis for make sure your investment into right way, my experience you can read the white papper, see the website, see community, and see the developer. that all i do before i plan to invest some new altcoin, how about the others ?
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
March 03, 2018, 11:15:18 PM
the first time i will see on new altcoin is their team member,
if the team member is real and have a lot of experience in blockchain industry i will trust the project
Activity: 179
March 03, 2018, 11:13:29 PM
The ideal is to do a lot of research on all the points, who the creators were, for what purpose they created it, succeeded in other projects and evaluate the currency for its usefulness, efficiency, valorization potential, etc.

For to me I will trust new rise altcoin if people will have positive feedback about it. And of course to see is to believe I need a proof that an altcoin is really worth investing for.
Activity: 105
March 03, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
The ideal is to do a lot of research on all the points, who the creators were, for what purpose they created it, succeeded in other projects and evaluate the currency for its usefulness, efficiency, valorization potential, etc.
Activity: 211
March 03, 2018, 04:06:05 PM
Along with the transparency I also check what are the unique features the coin offers which is not being offer by other coins. This will help the coin to create a huge demand and has a potential to grow rapidly in coming time. This will help in rising of the price of such coin quickly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 03:38:20 PM
There are many new projects that entered the market quite recently, even those as loud as ArcBlock, the project will shoot very well in the spring, in the summer, there are such projects with small capitalization, which also need to be looked at, but they do not have enough advertising, and therefore big uncles moneybags do not see their project
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 03, 2018, 03:33:44 PM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

It is really hard to believe in anything in the cryptocurrency world. But I think that the names of fine developers are the guaranty of successful project. So I suppose it has sense to pay attention on the authors

There are many factors to consider before trusting a new Altcoin. But for me the only way to figure out how they perform is through their social communities because it is everybody's strength. Every Crypto, every ICO, project, companies, organization and individuals needs social communities.
I only trust an Altcoin if their Telegram campaign has so many active members who cares to help new comers and members.
Pages:
Jump to: