Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 74. (Read 11111 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
November 02, 2017, 02:42:53 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?
I will look for the leader of that team. The history of him, his experience and the project he used to work. This thing is very important in my opinion, it will decide 60~70% the success of your investment. The next thing is the bounty of that coin, usually the coin has hard bounty claim is more valuable than others. 
If you want to put your trust on some newly introduced coin, then you have to see the performance of that coin for well enough period of time. There is no way that you can trust some new coin and that too at the very beginning. You actually need to remain patient for some time so that you may be able to decide this thing that whether it is worth investing in that coin or not.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
November 02, 2017, 01:07:39 AM
Making me believe with the new altcoin is a lot more promising in the new altcoin, the token is also great, I'm looking for airdrop and bounty.
Altcoins are so many in number and that is why there is a division of fame among all. There are some famous coins that are currently working in crypto world but mostly are not well-known. You can’t just trust on them as their prices are just low as competed to bitcoin. So this is really a tough decision but you must have better knowledge of coin, which to use, and when to choose.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
November 01, 2017, 12:25:40 PM
I always want to see that at least they have made an effort to create a website.
Then the legitimacy of the people behind it. If there is none or they are fakes then put it in trash already. It will be a perfect scam if it continues.
The activity of the managers or the advertising people which is from their management should also be seen.
Answering questions and most of all patience for the people.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 12:11:42 PM
For me a new trustable altcoin must have

- solve a specific problem which is not already solved by others cryptos
    + e.g: civic allow id recognition
- a public development core team and a public code repository (github) to keep track of everything (like BAT basicattentiontoken.org)
- a valid project (white paper, roadmap, etc.)
- an awesome and friendly community (the project must life on social networks, etc.)

those are just preconditions to believe in a project and invest in long term
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
November 01, 2017, 10:19:57 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

I mostly  trust of the new coin because mostly the leader of the ico new coin is trusted,and experienced in terms of project campaign,and all the members are responsible and have a  trusted rating.in investment of trading we must secure the team leader is trusted and no negative trust in terms new cryptocoins project,in order to gain a 100% of succes in  presenting new altcoins.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 08:19:42 AM
I will look for the leader of that team. The history of him, his experience and the project he used to work. This thing is very important in my opinion, it will decide 60~70% the success of your investment. The next thing is the bounty of that coin, usually the coin has hard bounty claim is more valuable than others. 
Activity: 286
Cryptics
November 01, 2017, 07:50:40 AM
The first thing i usually do is to look up each team member background, mostly their working experience and after that i read the whitepaper to see what are they going to do. If it seems like the team is experienced and the stuff that they write in the whitepaper is clear and possible to achieve, i will start to trust the project. I also like to join their telegram / slack to see how they answer the questions of possible investor.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
November 01, 2017, 07:45:28 AM
there are several ways that I use to research a new altcoin.
1. See the clarity and benefits of the project.
2. Community is also important the stronger the community the more reliable the coin.
3. Team and Develover: team and develover are interactive and hard working.
that way I use to research and trust a new altcoin.
Before i make a trust in new cryptocurrency, i  do some research, study there propose project, read their whitepaperand  also know their goal and what they missions. After that, i asking some of my friend who also user of altcoin then if its good i will try it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
November 01, 2017, 05:54:08 AM
I think, you're referring to ICOs instead of ALTCOIN (since ALTCOIN is a general term and not all actually have available company pages). Well, when you are looking for a good ICO, the first thing you should look at is their WHITEPAPER which gives detail about the objectives of the company, the problem they are looking for, and the solution on how to solve this problem.

A lot of new ICOs are appearing almost everyday, and most people are only looking after the coins/tokens being offered by these ICOs without knowing and understanding their missions, visions, and objectives. We can't blame people because we are all here to EARN and MAKE PROFIT, but I think it's a fair thing to say that you can't also blame the ICO/companies if their tokens fail to build its value in the market because people.
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 01, 2017, 01:09:01 AM
there are several ways that I use to research a new altcoin.
1. See the clarity and benefits of the project.
2. Community is also important the stronger the community the more reliable the coin.
3. Team and Develover: team and develover are interactive and hard working.
that way I use to research and trust a new altcoin.
Activity: 168
October 31, 2017, 11:58:56 PM
Its really really hard for me to believe new altcoin on ico since new coin in ico mostly are scam. About how do i believe? I never believe them. I will actually invest to coin that has been enter to marketplace.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 31, 2017, 07:51:42 PM

I only replace trust with old coin, but for new coin I have another mindset and strategy. Old coin meaning " survive " and new meaning " opportunity ". From company page, I see their whitepaper ( concept, roadmap, dev team ) to understand " what " they do to survive?. From the answer, I can decides to take the opportunity for making profit. Never ignore the risk and keep learning. Good luck.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 07:03:01 PM
when I try a new altcoin, I will learn the details first. learn the strengths and weaknesses. after understand I will invest the money and wait for the moment where I have to sell and buy it and of course I will sell when the best price.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
October 31, 2017, 04:34:10 PM
Before I invest in alt coin, I do some research. First, I will look for their purpose. I want to know their goal or how will they contribute or solve some issues we are now facing in our society. Second, I will look at their website to see the summary of their project. Last, I will look at their team, check their credibility if their profile linked to the token website is true. All of this will be how I will consider investing in alts.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 03:49:47 PM
I try to understand details, strength, and weaknesses of any new coin and then invest the correct amount of money into it and wait until the price to the point where I accept and sell it.
i think a lot of the things matters. matter is that it has the quality that I am looking for like great functionality, good team, good track record etc. I do some research on the new altcoin, read their whitepapers if what they are claiming is realistic and analyze the future value of altcoin. All of these matters in it and every one who invest in any ICO check all of those things mentioned above because we know alot of ICO are scam and people are very protective to invest in a new coin.
but nevertheless still very often happens So, that new companies sell their coins at a very low price and subsequently it still falls so that almost nothing is worth it. Pleasant investors have invested their money and it turns out that they are losing everything. I already burned my hands several times this way, making a bad investment.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 11:51:34 AM
I try to understand details, strength, and weaknesses of any new coin and then invest the correct amount of money into it and wait until the price to the point where I accept and sell it.
There is nothing which can convince me in trusting of some new coin until and unless that coin makes a good reputation in the market. There are number of coins there in the world of crypto currency. There is no way that you can trust each and every coin present over. You have to make sure this thing that you are trusting the right coin and that coin is having some good reputation in the market.
trusting new coin it is hard for me ive study on it like reviewing the last performance of this coin , yes there is a lot of coin that have been there in the market but before we have to enter on it and chosing it may we have study there is nothing wrong with that unless you are good with loss if you are not trying to sacrifice your time before chosing it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
October 31, 2017, 11:43:47 AM

After checking, reading and understanding about a new coin.  I check the forum (BitcoinTalk), look for threads that discusses about that coin.  It is very helpful to understand it by checking what other people says about it.  You'll have a broader understanding from learning what other people share here.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
October 31, 2017, 08:51:00 AM
The collection of people in the board, the objective and the performance of the coin at the long run would get my attention. For instance, where the coin starts up well and before 3months , it started diving; obviously I would be skeptical about it.
Activity: 210
October 31, 2017, 04:53:55 AM
Making me believe with the new altcoin is a lot more promising in the new altcoin, the token is also great, I'm looking for airdrop and bounty.
Activity: 249
October 31, 2017, 04:53:21 AM
What makes me trusted with altcoin is its potential to grow and the purpose of this coin. And of course i consider also the how committed the dev is. You know it is hard to trust altcoin but then again its up to you how you trust every altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: