Pages:
Author

Topic: what makes you trust a new altcoin? - page 76. (Read 11111 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2017, 11:48:57 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Trust, that is something that is almost never there. But, I will put some effort into a new coin if the dev has a known and proven track record, the team seems to want to succeed, there is a new algo or tech behind the coin, things like that. But I never trust these coin, never give them money. If a coin is going to make it, there are other ways to take part in the project and other ways to make money.

Yeah. Do your research. There will be several information you can gather about the team behind an altcoin and you have to be careful in deciding whether it's worth a risk or not. Join forums and threads. Valuable information would be picked up from there as well
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
October 27, 2017, 10:18:53 AM
i wonder what makes you trust a new altcoin? what you're looking for in their company page etc...?

Trust, that is something that is almost never there. But, I will put some effort into a new coin if the dev has a known and proven track record, the team seems to want to succeed, there is a new algo or tech behind the coin, things like that. But I never trust these coin, never give them money. If a coin is going to make it, there are other ways to take part in the project and other ways to make money.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
October 26, 2017, 02:27:39 PM
There are many factors, such as members of the team and their experience, ammount of supply, price of ICO, transparency and completeness of the information contained in the whitepaper, which make me tust.
today the information is very difficult to analyze, because if you compare those projects in which I participated, then initially there was a positive and very high-grade characteristic of the positive state of affairs. But when it came time to trade and investment, prices fell very low.
This is really indeed happening as of now even no matter how hard you to see those unique projects which you can point out that it has a potential but not anytime we can guarantee that they would able to succeed later on.
This the risk involved always which as an investor I do gradually lost interest on the credibility or on the the belief that we can make easy money on the coins we do suppose to put our money on.
Activity: 38
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 01:15:05 PM
I do not trust but I like  new altcoin. because new altcoin price will be very low . I just bought in and waited for the price increase. each time such trade. I have profits 30-200% Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 26, 2017, 01:00:05 AM
New altcoins can help you get big profit. So, you have to do a research about their team, their method, their project to understand clearly before investing.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 04:25:00 PM
There are many factors, such as members of the team and their experience, ammount of supply, price of ICO, transparency and completeness of the information contained in the whitepaper, which make me tust.
today the information is very difficult to analyze, because if you compare those projects in which I participated, then initially there was a positive and very high-grade characteristic of the positive state of affairs. But when it came time to trade and investment, prices fell very low.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 03:23:07 PM
For me the most important thing is openness of the team and the contract details, their investors and bounty participants support
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
October 25, 2017, 03:20:58 PM
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
October 25, 2017, 02:56:36 PM
Transperancy mostly. Its also good when the team is active on social media.
Transparency would always be the thing when i do invest on new altcoin.They should not active only on social media but also into this forum and other websites.They are active on their marketing and they are active on giving updates regarding into the project.This is the thing i do like to see on a new coin which we can really somehow convince our selves that we do hit the right project.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
October 25, 2017, 02:09:36 PM
Transperancy mostly. Its also good when the team is active on social media.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 23, 2017, 08:49:57 PM
If there is good devs team, updates are on time, white paper is easy to understand and they have good road map, team stay active on github and social media. Community supports and there is not much FUD.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
October 23, 2017, 07:47:56 PM
It takes several steps of research before trusting a new altcoin. First I consider if its relevant to create a new coin and what they can bring to the market. Then I search up the CEO and developers of the project to see if they have experience to support their plans. And then I read carefully the whitepaper to set a potential gauge for the coin. If there is an ICO, the results are a good indicator of the future success of the company. I also assess if the route map is realistic. I graduate my investment according to the results of the first stages of the project.
In fact several investigations are need if you are going to trust on a coin and want to invest money there. i think that the most important is that you must study the ICO of such coin their white paper and their road mape. the second is that you must check the interste of the people, you need to check the volume that how high is te volume of new coin, after getting such informations you can decide that either you should trade such altcoin or not.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
October 23, 2017, 04:53:18 PM
I think whitepaper is the mirror of a good altcoin.
Beside that you can look upto their ideas and fundamentals.
And how much they can apply it to real world.
Other that i check who is the team members and what wad their background and experience.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
October 23, 2017, 05:32:02 AM
The new innovative projects, the quality team, a quick action is taken upon issues, the specific tool they have set secured and how healthy they squire market.  These are few reasons to trust in a new altcoin.
Activity: 127
October 23, 2017, 04:09:06 AM
It takes several steps of research before trusting a new altcoin. First I consider if its relevant to create a new coin and what they can bring to the market. Then I search up the CEO and developers of the project to see if they have experience to support their plans. And then I read carefully the whitepaper to set a potential gauge for the coin. If there is an ICO, the results are a good indicator of the future success of the company. I also assess if the route map is realistic. I graduate my investment according to the results of the first stages of the project.
Activity: 462
October 23, 2017, 02:52:55 AM
Being as a newly Jr member here in this forum.What do really makes me trusting about to the new altcoin for me to stay as long as it working on it,.I actually do more on reading for me  to keep really understand what's the purposes.
Activity: 364
October 23, 2017, 02:04:54 AM
the main and important thing which keep in mind for trust is reliability. in the case of altcoin they are most trusted currencies because now the trend is changed people are working and investing in these crypto currencies and during short period of time they become very rich. some time altcoin is fluctuated rapidly and then stable for a smooth period of time.
Activity: 249
October 23, 2017, 01:34:24 AM
As new here, what makes me trust a new altcoin is the potential of it. Of course i will going to read what would be the purpose of this coin if it is really benefited a lot of people. I want also learn new things on how to see the altcoins if it is effective or not.
Activity: 87
October 23, 2017, 12:30:35 AM
Should  new altcoin be invested or not, I'm usually interested in volume (24h) and the amount of people investing in it at ICO.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 12:13:50 AM

Interesting question,
I trust it.
It has solid team, function and good plans.

I believed one of Altcoins would replace Bitcoin someday.
Pages:
Jump to: