Pages:
Author

Topic: What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency? - page 11. (Read 1161 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 12:34:02 PM
I wonder What makes you trust a new cryptocurrency?
I do not really trust the new crypto-currencies, although I am sure that among them there are worthy coins. I prefer to invest in known coins that have already shown a certain result
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
September 25, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

I trust any new Cryptocurrency with good product that is applicable to the real world and not just based on what is written on the whitepaper alone as that can be copied.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

Many reason which are base for investing in bitcoin and other crypto currencies and i would like to say that i am investing in ICO and for me the first thing to check is the expert opinion about that ICO then i come to the team of that ICO because if team is good they will do best work for that and in these days many ICO scams have create a fear among the people about whether to invest or not and i hope that bitcoin is the best option for investment now.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
September 25, 2018, 11:23:24 AM
The market is so oversaturated with cryptos that it's really hard to find something new that looks legit. It's so easy nowadays to hype a coin and make it look that it's the most innovative crypto in the market, it's also easy to copy-paste a whitepaper, change a few words and make it look like it's yours.

I guess it all comes down to how well it does in the market after a few months, if it can survive without looking like a pump and dump shitcoin which gets hyped every now and then, perhaps it could get my attention, I would also have to look at the team behind it, how many people support it, and trading volume.
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
September 25, 2018, 11:03:37 AM
I trust a new cryptocurrency if it meets the following:

1.clear goal, strong dev team

2. strong community support, a lot of advertising

3. fair distribution
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 25, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
I don't trust new cryptocurrencies.
All ICOs have is a whitepapet, a road map and promises. There's really not much to trust.
Investing in ICOs is a gamble. The only plus that can give me a certain degree of confidence, is if it is run by a pre established co-operation or company.

I rather invest in tradaeble currencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
September 25, 2018, 10:47:42 AM
Many things can make a new crypto believe. Development and a good approach from the team, have the vision and mission, the right goals, something that is real and realized.
Crypto is only managed by a team that has confidence in its performance, every new crypto will definitely make it more useful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
September 25, 2018, 10:19:15 AM
If projects are part of other larger projects and have a strong team then I trust them. I think the creation of an ecosystem and a community is an important part of the development of top cryptocurrency
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 25, 2018, 06:38:45 AM

Among the replies so far, no one has questioned the use of cryptocurrency in OPs post as to what he/she means by a "new cryptocurrency".

I was wondering what is being referred as a new cryptocurrency and I assumed maybe rightly, that he/she is referring to a new altcoin.

I thought we know the name cryptocurrency as a generic name that covers all coins from blockchain or digital currency. So maybe the topic would have come in another form rather than cryptocurrency.

Maybe like... "I wonder What makes you trust a new altcoin ? "

I'm however saying for comprehension and proper guide purpose.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
September 25, 2018, 06:28:33 AM
I have a suspicion that, for most people, the honest answer would be "greed".  Wink

These days, with new tokens becoming so prevalent that it's largely just an amorphous blur backed by nothing but hype, I don't even tend to acknowledge the existence of anything new.  For me, trust only comes from being well established and proving that the coin is robust and fulfills a purpose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
September 25, 2018, 05:55:16 AM

There are lots of factors to consider when it comes to trusting new cryptocurrency. First, you should make sure that the people working behind the project are trustworthy and brilliant individuals. You need to consider this first for we are investing into the project. The second factor is to make sure that the project being introduced into crypto space is usable and has lots of ways to offer than any other existing crypto. Lastly, the number of investors that are coming into the project who wants to be part of the success of its ICO. There are still so many factors to consider for us to trust a new crypto.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
September 25, 2018, 05:52:16 AM
Hello,

Vaste question and there is so many answers !

For my part I trust a new one if there are at minimum :
 - Added value of the project
 - Good team
 - Clear vision for the project
 - Clear description of the project, supply, distribution, ico details, steps to achieve... I.E = white paper

New obscure coin with only marketing, looking only for price and exchanges, copy/paste from other thigs are just here to take profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 05:47:01 AM
I usually trust every cryptocurrency in the world. But, not for ICO. Cryptocurrency can be trusted since it decentralized and cannot be faked in any way.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 05:37:36 AM
Pages:
Jump to: