Pages:
Author

Topic: What manipulators want - page 4. (Read 974 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
October 07, 2018, 04:15:30 PM
When price drops over and over everybody thinks that is bad and their invesment is going to loose or they already in loose. Generally this causes loosing hope to that coin, and people generally sell and exit from market.This maybe great for manipulators because they want to control market. right now there is a resistance to manipulators and this causes manipulators to gain less. they earn with volatility and it is decreasing as you can see in yearly graph. so best option for manips is reducing volume so that they gain more control. And for to reduce volume they create hopelessness by lowering price. When you see price is going well to high points you feel better but they cut your dreams with a steep fall like just a few days ago. investors sells or waits that cause reduced volume. And when the volume decreases they can ride the price easily.
You've got a point here - indeed, trading is very much dependent on the volumes.
One of the coins I got from bounty is not even rated on coinmarketcap because there are not enough trading volumes, which should be around $100k daily. This bounty, by the way, really "cut my dreams" - after ICO its price dropped like 25 times by the way bounty hunters got their rewards..
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 02:14:41 PM
I think these manipulators might have the desire to make a lot of traders panic because I think if these price manipulators are sure there are people who want to try to control and control the place of price movements in the exchange place, the more often the price is made like this I'm sure there will be many traders panic and loss so that many victims will come out of the exchange place so that the volume at the exchange place begins to decrease.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
October 07, 2018, 01:54:21 PM
Manipulator want? To have more panic seller or those weak in holding because they think that they have loose their investments.
Manipulators having different strategies on how to manipulate the market price, they keep spreading FUD news and pay those broadcasters just to spread negative feedback to the social media that makes people panic and sell. In my own, whatever happens in the market I still no doubt with bitcoin (cryptos).
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
October 07, 2018, 01:11:41 PM
There are no "manipulators", there are simply big players who have the opportunity to influence the market, and obviously take advantage of it.
If we were able, we would do it too.
For what concerns us, we can only try to understand in which direction the "manipulator" will move the market, and go after it.

Yeah, I'm telling the same thing here. Even though there can be some price manipulations going on but they are rather local and can't affect prices significantly, let alone change the overall long-term trend. Pump&dump contrivances are common for small altcoins though, where it is easy to influence the market with a minimum of funds. With bitcoin it would be very expensive and not in the least guaranteed to succeed unless we are speaking about specific moments (so-called tipping points aka pivots) when however small disturbances can cause very dramatic and lasting changes. But these moments are rare and far in between and will happen on their own sooner or later even without a directed pull.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
October 07, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
There are no "manipulators", there are simply big players who have the opportunity to influence the market, and obviously take advantage of it.
If we were able, we would do it too.
For what concerns us, we can only try to understand in which direction the "manipulator" will move the market, and go after it.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 06, 2018, 07:55:51 PM
In my own point of view, cryptocurrency manipulators just wanted to make the market looks so bad giving fears to others that will push them to sell their crypto holdings. Once these manipulators see that the market is so down, they will also buy again at a huge volume of cryptos whatever they want.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:27:31 PM
I think that it is pretty obvious that manipultors want just more money for themselves and that's all, I'm sure that they exist and highly affect current market situation.
Activity: 243
October 06, 2018, 04:26:12 PM
but I tried to hold many times and thought the same way and as everyone sells you have no other choice because by doing so I am in a loss of 3x and more in 3 coins, so it is better to follow the flow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 06, 2018, 04:19:36 PM
I don't allow the market trends to influence my selling off at any given time. The best I do when the markets dips is to hodl. I do wish most persons do have this same experience which could help resuscitate the market price.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
October 06, 2018, 03:31:46 PM
The manipulation can only affect chicken-hearted investors  that does not have proper orientation of the coin market behaviour. I am holding the my bitcoin tight no matter the manipulations.
For the manipulators and those spread FUD with regards to bitcoins and cryptos, their motives when is all about making people sell their coins so that they can buy it for a low price and gain immense profits when it rises again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
October 06, 2018, 02:55:41 PM
The manipulation can only affect chicken-hearted investors  that does not have proper orientation of the coin market behaviour. I am holding the my bitcoin tight no matter the manipulations.
Activity: 634
October 06, 2018, 12:02:01 PM
Manipulators want to control the market in order to gain more. We all know that dips make some investors mostly new investors panic that results for them to sell their coins and tokens and exit the market. This is what manipulators want to happen that's why they control the market.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
October 06, 2018, 11:11:52 AM
First of all, I don't believe that someone who has millions and millions of liquid cash would sit around and watch the screen and look at the trends of crypto currency and pump it then sell it only to earn cents to the dollar. But there was, I'd think they would want to maintain the volatility of the market because that is where they earn.
Well, just as you have said, they will want to maintain the volatility of the market as you keep seeing it, and trust me most of what you see sometimes is bots at work, and they really do not have to sit on the chart all day.

Moreover, what whales do is emotional analysis. They look at the price zone where people are beginning to get greedy and they dump, and in this case, you will see some who really got into the market for the wrong reasons, panicking and trying to quickly bail out at loss, and these are the people that they target most of the time, and one of the reason why the only way this can be curbed is when we start seeing real life usage.
Activity: 378
October 06, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
Those who want manipulations like these are very expert people they search for their own benefits and they change the market behavior whenever they want to bring some change in the market bitcoin is very prime currency and other altcoins are also connected with it when the bitcoin affected other altcoins also affected.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 11:02:19 PM
Good. Manipulators want selkers to loose their guard and then, poof!! there they come. They'll take everything away from you.
The moment they will only the one who will gain profits ,that's it. It almost you lose everything and seems no wy to do is to withdraw investment ,they will come in nowhere.
I think he doesn't care about your loss or profit, what they want is what happens in the market according to their strategies and plans. they want what he speculates to be eaten by many people so that it can have an effect on the market, and be profitable for them
Activity: 826
October 05, 2018, 10:18:16 PM
Good. Manipulators want selkers to loose their guard and then, poof!! there they come. They'll take everything away from you.
The moment they will only the one who will gain profits ,that's it. It almost you lose everything and seems no wy to do is to withdraw investment ,they will come in nowhere.
when they take our treasure continuously with falling prices, the longer many feel panicked. and many sell it because of feeling of panic, even though they use situation to buy back
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
October 05, 2018, 07:47:37 PM
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
October 05, 2018, 07:35:39 PM
Activity: 364
October 05, 2018, 07:33:45 PM
I think maybe what investors or bitcoin price drivers want to manipulate bitcoin prices might want to try to make a lot of people lose because by making bitocin price manipulations many panicked traders will eventually sell their assets at very cheap prices.
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 07:15:44 PM
When price drops over and over everybody thinks that is bad and their invesment is going to loose or they already in loose. Generally this causes loosing hope to that coin, and people generally sell and exit from market.This maybe great for manipulators because they want to control market. right now there is a resistance to manipulators and this causes manipulators to gain less. they earn with volatility and it is decreasing as you can see in yearly graph. so best option for manips is reducing volume so that they gain more control. And for to reduce volume they create hopelessness by lowering price. When you see price is going well to high points you feel better but they cut your dreams with a steep fall like just a few days ago. investors sells or waits that cause reduced volume. And when the volume decreases they can ride the price easily.

Somehow I do believed in whales who were the ones dictating the current value of every altcoins in the market. If they want to buy some certain coins, they are causing some FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt) so that holders of that token will sell even if its at its lowest value. And as that certain coins decreases, the whales will buy and hold for it and this time they are gonna turn around by spreading some positivity with that coins. Thats how whales manipulates.
Pages:
Jump to: