Pages:
Author

Topic: What manipulators want - page 6. (Read 974 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 03:07:52 PM
Market manipulation is really uncontrolled by now, Is there any effort doing by any jurisdictions to control this kind of act? Small investors and traders are the ones who are suffering from this and if they cant go on anymore because of really bad market conditions manipulated by crocodiles they tend to sell even in a huge losses and try another means of income.

I guess it is the misfortune of the small traders and investors, in every market, there have been people who manipulated the market, and now still they are doing the same and I believe they will continue to do this and this thing will continue. Especially in the crypto market, the owner of the pump-dump game show is only the manipulators, and basically we have to predict their movements, then only we may make a profit before dump, but not all can be so lucky.
Activity: 656
October 02, 2018, 11:42:06 AM
Market manipulation is really uncontrolled by now, Is there any effort doing by any jurisdictions to control this kind of act? Small investors and traders are the ones who are suffering from this and if they cant go on anymore because of really bad market conditions manipulated by crocodiles they tend to sell even in a huge losses and try another means of income.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 02, 2018, 11:17:40 AM
spread the issue so that everyone followed him to sell all their coins so that prices dropped further. after that, they will buy all the coins when the price is cheap. from now on, don't be a panic, because manipulators always try to make dumps and pumps.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
October 02, 2018, 11:13:45 AM
When price drops over and over everybody thinks that is bad and their invesment is going to loose or they already in loose. Generally this causes loosing hope to that coin, and people generally sell and exit from market.This maybe great for manipulators because they want to control market. right now there is a resistance to manipulators and this causes manipulators to gain less. they earn with volatility and it is decreasing as you can see in yearly graph. so best option for manips is reducing volume so that they gain more control. And for to reduce volume they create hopelessness by lowering price. When you see price is going well to high points you feel better but they cut your dreams with a steep fall like just a few days ago. investors sells or waits that cause reduced volume. And when the volume decreases they can ride the price easily.

so call manipulator are just as same as most of us. their objective is just try to not making any loses in the market, but on a larger scale.

but we dont have the power to manipulate price because we have a coin but dont have the capability to make the market move we are very dependent to them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:00:05 AM
When price drops over and over everybody thinks that is bad and their invesment is going to loose or they already in loose. Generally this causes loosing hope to that coin, and people generally sell and exit from market.This maybe great for manipulators because they want to control market. right now there is a resistance to manipulators and this causes manipulators to gain less. they earn with volatility and it is decreasing as you can see in yearly graph. so best option for manips is reducing volume so that they gain more control. And for to reduce volume they create hopelessness by lowering price. When you see price is going well to high points you feel better but they cut your dreams with a steep fall like just a few days ago. investors sells or waits that cause reduced volume. And when the volume decreases they can ride the price easily.

so call manipulator are just as same as most of us. their objective is just try to not making any loses in the market, but on a larger scale.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
October 02, 2018, 10:39:19 AM
the profit they are looking for and the price becomes cheap so they can buy at a low price and then sell it when the price has returned
That's right, with a lot of manipulators you want, it's about coin prices that can make them get the desired profit. so with them buying at a low price and they will continue to wait for the coins they hold to experience a substantial increase

those manipulators are those who has the capability to do that meaning they are really holding a huge amount of bitcoin in the market with just one click and sold those bitcoin the price will drops and after that they will wait until their desire amount reach the market again and they will buy more because they already earn from their past transaction of selling it with a great amount.
Activity: 532
October 02, 2018, 07:40:04 AM
the profit they are looking for and the price becomes cheap so they can buy at a low price and then sell it when the price has returned
That's right, with a lot of manipulators you want, it's about coin prices that can make them get the desired profit. so with them buying at a low price and they will continue to wait for the coins they hold to experience a substantial increase
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
October 02, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
Money of course it really isn't obvious that they are playing and toying with small scale investors. They are rich so probably they could manipulate market price for the crypto. They can easily pump it up and suck it all the investment of all who were there investing on crypto. THey are usually the reason for the bear market and they are the bear.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
October 02, 2018, 05:16:45 AM
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
October 02, 2018, 05:14:59 AM
surely there will be a lot of manipulation of a price and it has had a bad impact on those who have little value like me and I'm sure if I stay patient then there will be a big increase after the manipulators have finished their business
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 04:22:31 AM
I will try to think positively, I hope manipulators reduce asset prices aiming to get small investors like me and after getting small investors at the lowest prices the manipulators raise prices.

I would say the topic as posted maybe considered as Speculation, Market is Volatile, it is unpredictable, i can't Imagine on how they will manipulate the Decentralized System. Yes, we are all aware that the Market are composed of TRADER, HODL, INVESTOR, Traders do hit in run style with in the market trading, HODL almost the same but they do business on Coins, Investors are for either long term or short term... It's a Risky mode of Business in the market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
October 02, 2018, 04:22:03 AM
Just accept that manipulators are part of the market, even we like it or not. Just look at the brighter side, if there will be no manipulators, we can just have boring market like what we have in forex. If we just learn on how to go with the trend we will be living in profit and won't bother the dumps. Let's not put our lives in misery.

Actually, we should be thinking like them, I don't mean be greedy but rather be more wise.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
October 02, 2018, 04:11:03 AM
I think it is impossible if bitcoin can be manipulated, because the price of bitcoin is up and down is determined by the purchase and sale of the users, and the sale of bitcoin is done on exchangers, and the exchanger cannot manipulate prices. because this is crypotcurrency prices can only be determined by requests and offers. prices will automatically follow. supply and demand can be said to be unbalanced. if many bidding requests are less, the price of the coin will increase, on the contrary if there is less demand, many offers will cause the coin price to drop

Strictly speaking, the fact that the price is determined by the buys and sells of traders doesn't in the least exclude a possibility of market price manipulation as everything which changes prices ultimately comes down to either selling or buying an asset, in this case bitcoin. Simply put, you are looking only at what is right on the surface, but you don't seem to quite understand how prices can be affected by manipulating the market sentiment en masse at a deeper level, through news, rumors, forum posts, telegram channels, and so on.

That doesn't mean that every price movement is necessarily a result of price manipulation, of course, as that would be bordering on paranoid. Moreover, the stronger the move and the more lasting its effects are, the less likely it to be an outcome of deliberate and intentional manipulation, but manipulation is still possible through a concerted effort of big market players such as exchanges and individual cryptostars and celebrities.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 01, 2018, 10:05:59 PM
If there are manipulators, they would want profit of course. Bumping into the numbers on a crypto currency creates hype and people will buy then they will pull out all their investments. Then again, these kinds of manipulations take an enormous amount of effort and supervision to earn a mere trinket compared to stocks among others.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 01, 2018, 10:04:25 PM
yes you are right, manipulators want to control the market to make a big profit for themselves, so don't panic when you see the value goes down because it will make you lose, hold what you believe in, and make big profits from your investment.

Unfortunately, many are still not aware that there are a lot of manipulators in the market and the only way for them to learn it is to experience losing themselves so that they would do more research about it. When you are having profits, you would not care about what is happening in the background as long as you are making money but when you are losing then that would be the time you would think that you can do something about it if you have more information.
but I think that not every time the price changes due to manipulation right ? all I want is not to be easily provoked by the news, issues and speculations that arise because that is what the manipulator wants. so when many people are not consumed by their bait then their manipulation can fail..
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 10:01:59 PM
It seems to me that manipulators want to let the price goes down and make a profit with this low time to buy more coin
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 01, 2018, 09:40:24 PM
yes you are right, manipulators want to control the market to make a big profit for themselves, so don't panic when you see the value goes down because it will make you lose, hold what you believe in, and make big profits from your investment.

Unfortunately, many are still not aware that there are a lot of manipulators in the market and the only way for them to learn it is to experience losing themselves so that they would do more research about it. When you are having profits, you would not care about what is happening in the background as long as you are making money but when you are losing then that would be the time you would think that you can do something about it if you have more information.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 09:32:14 PM
It seems manipulators exist in any investment markets.
But since Bitcoin is still unregulated (maybe never will) , those guys can do whatever they want to reach their ultimate goal -  making a lot of money.
My strategy is simple: when those guys tanks the spot price, I buy.
I am keep buying month after month.
I do not spend a lot of money to maintain a normal life, I can put the remainder of earnings into Bitcoin when prices moves lower.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 09:19:03 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 01, 2018, 09:52:54 AM
I were the manipulator then I only want to make the price of bitcoin drops because I can sell my coins with a good amount and when it drops I can buy with cheap price wherein I can earn from it.
They are too greedy for this one, and its hard to stop them since they hold a lot but I hope someday manipulators will not dump the market so much, so everyone here can make money. We should start to learn to ride with them, we should not be scared and don’t let them win more in this market. We can all make good money and use this great technology in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: