Pages:
Author

Topic: What percentage of people on Earth will own Bitcoin by 2020 - page 12. (Read 46516 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
With this bigger impact of bitcoin to the people's influence, I think 90% of people around the world will own bitcoin. When a bigger demand of btc and sellers will grow their profit as well as long term goals of patience of everyone. I don't believe that people will not trust bitcoin specially when other users share the goodness of profit making which brought them good effect to their lives, well people in reality learned to copy paste what others have; because they also wanted to be a part of growing economy of digital currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
I think there will be 5% of users of bitcoin by 2020. It takes a long time for people to trust him and be able to make transactions using the Internet.
I would be surprised if more than 5% of the world owns that much by then. Because most of the world is rather poor.

Yes, in many countries a bad economic situation. Many people are sorely lacking in food and they do not even want to hear about bitcoin.

I know the economic situation is grave in third world parts of the planet,  but Bitcoin is a way OUT of this problem. The number of people who are finally able to feed the mouths of there family where there was once starvation is astounding. Bitcoin has empowered the globe to thrive, even the poorest segments can finally start to get more out of our time.   It is awesome.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I think there will be 5% of users of bitcoin by 2020. It takes a long time for people to trust him and be able to make transactions using the Internet.
I would be surprised if more than 5% of the world owns that much by then. Because most of the world is rather poor.

Yes, in many countries a bad economic situation. Many people are sorely lacking in food and they do not even want to hear about bitcoin.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 195
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
By 2020 the worlds population will see a dramatic shift in the currency we use across the globe.  With more accessible means of earning and using currency via bitcoin, previously impoverished and perpetually poor parts third world countries will finally be relieved of some financial pressure. I predict 50 percent of the world will be aware of Bitcoin by 2020 and 5 percent of the world will already be users by 2020. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I think percentage gonna increase above 5% as major countries of the world like Russia, India, Japan are on the roar to make bitcoin popular among residents. If governments are going to take such initiatives, I don't think there would be any reason why people will not use bitcoin.
Activity: 490
It depends how the condition of the economy or the need to be desired by everyone. If something big happened on bitcoin history, maybe it might happen and i hope it so. My predict is 5-15% people on the earth will own bitcoin on that year.

I think so too. Everything depends on the economy. Many now do not want to take bitcoin and it will take a long time to take it.

Yes and even if bitcoin gain more popularity in future there is no guarantee that everyone will show interest in using it and may they will prefer to continue with fiat so in that case its impossible to predict exact percentage of users using bitcoin in 2020.
Activity: 185
It depends how the condition of the economy or the need to be desired by everyone. If something big happened on bitcoin history, maybe it might happen and i hope it so. My predict is 5-15% people on the earth will own bitcoin on that year.

I think so too. Everything depends on the economy. Many now do not want to take bitcoin and it will take a long time to take it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
I think it will go upto 20-30 percent of the populations in the world in 2020 but that is only my prediction without enough computation. And it has a chance that to happen if we are all spreading the word bitcoin in the entire world. It has a contribution if every one of us has invited 2 person, so for total, the current number of people using bitcoin will mutiply by 3.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
IMO the percentage of people will use or own bitcoin by 2020 is at least 20% of our population because the 3 years left is enough for bitcoin to be noticed by all the people around the world and if the price spikes up then it will be another kind of opportunity for bitcoin to go mainstream and get a lot of users in 2020.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
I've been running a poll for some time now about the value of 1 bitcoin by 2020 and it's safe to say a lot of different opinions and guesses are made.
This poll complet es the other one and i'm really looking forward to everyone's input in this.

Tnx for your input  Cool

I think its ranging from 10-15% only, because honestly bitcoin now is not that really accepted by many people in the entire world, though
there are some big company adopted the usage and features of bitcoin, but still prevailing is bitcoin unbeliever.
Activity: 3
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
The ratio of bitcoin users to the world population ratio is as good as 1: 100000 and bitcoin is doing pretty fine for such a small audience and i expect no significant numbers till 2020 as we are still below 2%
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have voted for 2-5% of people.Even today,there are lots of people who dont have bank accounts and dont know about credit cards and digital transactions.All they know is only paper money which could be visibly seen and touched by hands.It would take years for them to convert to digital transactions.In india,recently demonitization of high value notes were made to turn people to digital transactions.But it didnt succeed.People inturn turned to paper transactions.So,there would not be a significant difference in the number of people using bitcoins by 2020 and bitcoin has to go a long run to reach people of all corners of the world.
Bitcoin shouldn't have that much of an issue with getting really famous and be along side of the major currency. If there's a bunch of people using Bitcoin there shouldn't be anyone that have Bitcoin trying to get rid of it because it's a new currency.
Activity: 375
If we can get an idea of how many people own bitcoins now, we can use data provided by blockchain.info (and maybe other sources) to try and guess a number. we can't calculate or make own prediction about percentage of people on earth will own bitcoin. Too many people still don't know about cryptos.  Also there are many in the world that don't even have access to a computer or smart phone.

It is not possible to calculate the number of users from the blockchain.info data. It gives only the number of active wallets. How do we know whether the same individual is owning two dozen or three dozen wallets? I think that the only reliable information is that from the Mt Gox leaked user data. It gives a lot of valuable information about the users of 2013, including their nationality, age and total holdings.

That is right. I have at least 20 wallet. Each one for different use.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
If we can get an idea of how many people own bitcoins now, we can use data provided by blockchain.info (and maybe other sources) to try and guess a number. we can't calculate or make own prediction about percentage of people on earth will own bitcoin. Too many people still don't know about cryptos.  Also there are many in the world that don't even have access to a computer or smart phone.

It is not possible to calculate the number of users from the blockchain.info data. It gives only the number of active wallets. How do we know whether the same individual is owning two dozen or three dozen wallets? I think that the only reliable information is that from the Mt Gox leaked user data. It gives a lot of valuable information about the users of 2013, including their nationality, age and total holdings.
Activity: 490
I have voted for 2-5% of people.Even today,there are lots of people who dont have bank accounts and dont know about credit cards and digital transactions.All they know is only paper money which could be visibly seen and touched by hands.It would take years for them to convert to digital transactions.In india,recently demonitization of high value notes were made to turn people to digital transactions.But it didnt succeed.People inturn turned to paper transactions.So,there would not be a significant difference in the number of people using bitcoins by 2020 and bitcoin has to go a long run to reach people of all corners of the world.
Activity: 9
Activity: 518
It will be difficult answered because actually there are not people in the world who know about the future include users bitcoin.
 but there are not wrong if i give my opinions about percentage of bitcoin users,
in my opinions it will take about 10-20% will has bitcoin in the world on 2020 because bitcoin will become new gold on internet
 the peoples will know that bitcoin is new gold.
Pages:
Jump to: