Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 2. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 20, 2018, 03:14:06 AM
The fall in ethereum prices which are getting deeper now will be a good moment for you to have more ethereum in numbers. Your money will be very useful and will get a good development if you put it into ethereum. Along with the running time, ethereum will return to high prices, because it already has good enough power to increase its price again when the crypto market has recovered.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 02:50:45 AM
I think you're right. Etherium has a very good perspective and future. The price at the moment is very good, in your place I would have done exactly the same
Activity: 160
August 19, 2018, 08:53:22 AM
ETH has a lot of uncertainties and is experiencing a crisis. I don't think it's the right time to invest in ETH. Maybe it's not the right time to invest. Now the market is falling and waiting for the trend to stabilize, we can buy some bitcoins.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 08:50:16 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

I think ethereum is a good choice, and don't forget to invest in bitcoin too. You must manage your finances and your investment to be better and reduce the risk. Ethereum is very suitable for investment because there will definitely be an increase in the future. So try to buy a few coins that have the potential to rise.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 08:47:25 AM
I think you can buy Ethereum and Ripple. These two altcoins are the most powerful among altcoins. Now the market price is falling. It is a good time to buy them. I think when the market rebounds, Ethereum and Ripple must be first rise.
Activity: 81
August 19, 2018, 08:45:10 AM
I surmise that 1 Bitcoin and 7 Ethereum will be a fantastic buy as long as possible. It Go ahead I propose you to put resources into ether as I have thought it likewise that it is great to put resources into ether while the present cost as of this minute is low. Time will come that the market cost will go high again and you will simply need to lament why not put todayseems to me that in a 1 year you will get a decent benefit from such sort of speculation.
Activity: 54
August 18, 2018, 08:11:11 PM
I figure you should purchase Ethereum and the time is correct now in light of the fact that the cost of ethereum is going down, and as indicated by my forecast toward the finish of the year Ethereum will reach $ 2000 again like a year ago.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

Analyze VeChain This week, ahead of Zcash took 19th place. The capital gain for the weeks was from 50-100%. Even in the red market showed an increase of + 30%.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 08:02:10 PM
If you have 10000$, you should not invest this. Find other investment channels. Like: house, gold, forex,... They are safer than this. If these market's down, you still have got real thing to get rich again.
Activity: 448
August 18, 2018, 07:56:25 PM
If I had that, I would go with the advise given by Charlie Lee, founder of litecoins, he said everyone should own 1 bitcoin as there will not be enough to go round in the future.
litecoinis nice but i really doubt that it js worth to spend all you money on that a di think that you heed to think more
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 07:56:08 PM
Have you still 10K USD or enough money to invest? Then the best time has come only for you and people like you. Because it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency!
You may invest in Ethereum, XRP, ADA, XLM and of course in EOS. Good Luck
Activity: 448
August 18, 2018, 07:55:42 PM

i believe that if you are not sure it is better not to invest right now maybe it is not the right time for yu wait for a while
Activity: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:54:54 PM
If I had that, I would go with the advise given by Charlie Lee, founder of litecoins, he said everyone should own 1 bitcoin as there will not be enough to go round in the future.
Activity: 392
August 18, 2018, 07:53:13 PM
In my opinion, you choose ETH is absolutely right. ETH has great potential but now the price of ETH is low and this is the opportunity for you to invest to make a profit. At the same time, you can also select and buy some other potential coin.
Activity: 434
August 18, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

If you want to make a profit in the future then I recommend investing in Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has great potential. However, for $ 10,000, I recommend diversified capitalization. You should invest in 2-3 other altcoin. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy is Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. These are the perfect technology altcoin, I believe they are worth to invest.
yes? i guess they are? jist divide your amount of noney and do not invest in onesingle project so you willnnot lose them all
Activity: 434
August 18, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

i think that there rr a lot of good ways to spend this amount of money? look for a proper projects and divide yohr amount
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 18, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

If you want to make a profit in the future then I recommend investing in Ethereum. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has great potential. However, for $ 10,000, I recommend diversified capitalization. You should invest in 2-3 other altcoin. Some altcoin that I recommend to buy is Stellar, Cardano and IOTA. These are the perfect technology altcoin, I believe they are worth to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 03:38:13 PM
I believe that you need to buy a few coins. But buy Ethereum in any case, you will then increase your profits.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
If I had 10K I would have invested half of that in BTC and another half in really low cap coins which have a huge potential as when bull run will start both will increase and this will increase your profit. Low cap coins are good for making 2-3x profits.
Activity: 275
August 18, 2018, 02:55:02 PM
you can buy some money on this money, which can be used in the future, only you need to carefully choose not to burn. choose from the top 100, which on your opinion may grow in price in the future and will be in the air.
Pages:
Jump to: