Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 7. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 03, 2018, 09:48:57 PM
Eth always being the best option to buy, and also eth is never fall so deep so the risk of loss is not too big. I love to invest in bth but of course i will looking for another coin for another option

Well its ideal to buy some good coins pick the right coin so that you will not regret later and I recommens you to buy a long term coin like bitcoin and ethereum. All you gonna need to di is to hols that coin and wait for it to rise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 09:20:55 PM
Eth always being the best option to buy, and also eth is never fall so deep so the risk of loss is not too big. I love to invest in bth but of course i will looking for another coin for another option
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 08:52:07 PM
With 10,000$ that's a very good amount of money to invest I will love to invest in bitcoin once it comes down to 5000$ or below and sell when it hit over 15000$ I will 3 times of my investment
Activity: 42
August 03, 2018, 08:39:20 PM
I'm befuddled to give you any counsel. At present the estimation of ethereum is declining profoundly, it is a decent chance to purchase as it will get a huge sum and when it is sold back when the costly cost will pick up a gigantic benefit. But on the other hand I'm stressed that the esteem won't go up once more, or possibly it's gone.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

Go for $8000 on ethereum and then $2000 on whatever token you want including bitcoins. If you want, you can always go all in on ethereum but the risks are there. For me, it is worth going all in since ethereum demand is just as constant as bitcoin demand making it a viable replacement for the king of coins.
Activity: 408
July 30, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
I would purchase currency from the top10 and waited a meagre caducity. Which single of them faculty detail fountain-head and you faculty carry black rich. discharge not every now and then a brisk come back. it is speculator to wait 2 years and ripen into rich
Activity: 588
July 26, 2018, 03:34:56 PM
I would divide this sum into several parts and invest in several different coins. This will reduce the risk of loss. I think that you need to invest in coins from the top 20.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
July 26, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

Sure, ethereum still can back to $1000 but it takes a time.
Speaking about your money, why not also spend in other altcoins because other altcoins such as xrp, iota, bch, and many more are also have potential to go back.
Activity: 45
July 25, 2018, 08:36:22 PM
Since costs have been on the recuperation slant for some time presently isn't the opportunity to really purchase so you should sit tight a plunge for the normal plunge that will most certainly come and that is a decent time to purchase. When you at last choose to purchase however, you ought to run with the main two coins first and get them before you get tied up with littler altcoins with a lesser level of that cash.
Activity: 152
July 25, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

My opinion you could check at these coins:-

DEX
WAVES
TRON
Dash
IOTA
Activity: 156
July 25, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

I think you have to invest in these coins ripples, earth, neo. It is a very fast trading and at this moment it is a very high volume.
Activity: 546
July 25, 2018, 02:52:17 PM
The price of Ethereum will be growing, and I think that a part of these 10 thousand can be spent exactly for ETH. Do not forget about the other cool altcoins like NEO, Cardano, IOTA, OMG, Qtum.
Activity: 49
July 19, 2018, 06:56:47 PM
Initially, I imagine that you don't have to listen indiscriminately to the sentiments of others. You have to comprehend the cryptographic money advertise. Concerning the buy of just an ethereum for $ 10,000, I trust this is the most secure thing that you can do. Maybe a couple of thousand dollars to purchase bitcoin yet. After you better comprehend the digital money, you would already be able to contrastingly shape your cryptographic money portfolio, include there other promising altcoins (Binance coin, EOS, USECHAIN).
Activity: 27
July 18, 2018, 04:14:13 AM
Better path is to contribute half cash, perhaps 5-6k on bitcoin, the most grounded crypto and rest of them spend on altcoins, obviously etherum as well, since it's a standout amongst other coins available.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
July 17, 2018, 11:27:24 AM
Right now I really like Tezos. It is still flying a bit under the radar, only on one exchange, but has a lot of capital and big names backing it. Would not be surprised to see $5+ for this coin by august some time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
July 17, 2018, 11:25:47 AM
ETH is always a good bet. Buy some BTC and XMR. And as always don't trust any advice on the forum and DYOR, don't invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 03:09:14 AM
Diversify your investments in stable and new tokens wich have low market capitalization.
Select one from BTC and ETH in stable, dont invest in both.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 16, 2018, 03:05:42 AM
It actualy depends on your olan, whether you’ll have it as a long term investment or a short one. For me, it is best to diversify your investment so with such amount, i think investing 40% of it in bitcoin then 30% on eth and another 30% on an altcoin that you believe have so much potential and then have it as along term investment. With that, you will definitely gain some profit.
Activity: 126
July 16, 2018, 03:00:45 AM

it all depends on you, if you believe in etherum please buy ethereum, but if you are not sure with ethereum, then do not buy it. but I believe the ethereum will go back up like in previous years.
Activity: 170
July 16, 2018, 01:21:39 AM
Simply look through each coin in light of their capacity to climb. Bitcoin must be your need, it is more solid than altcoin. You can loan 2.5K usd in bitcoin in light of the fact that if the bitcoin cost will surge, you will acquire. You can put whatever is left of your cash in various altcoin, for example, ethereum. It is vital that you know the shortcoming and quality of your picked altcoin. Make certain additionally that it is either for a long or multi day exchange altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: