Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 6. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
For me the best you can buy for the amount of ten thousand US dollar is bitcoin when the price of the bitcoin drops
because it is a great opportunity to buy with affordable price to be profitable.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 09, 2018, 08:25:04 AM
Eth always being the best option to buy, and also eth is never fall so deep so the risk of loss is not too big. I love to invest in bth but of course i will looking for another coin for another option

Never invest in one altcoin only. Just spread your money to buy several different cryptocurrencies. Pay attention to the cheapest alts like Stellar, Gladius, TRON, Napoleon X. You can also invest in the most promising Cardano.

Most people make that mistake, they put everything in one coin. Far too risky. I understand it takes a lot of time to research coins and there are too many of them, but start with the top 10 in marketcap, you have among the best projects there. But most people approach this in a superfiscal way.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
August 09, 2018, 01:26:05 AM
I agree that the etherium will fall even lower, perhaps it will cost 150-200 dollars or even less. But why do you think that it will rise in price? I would not be surprised if at the end of the year the cryptomarket collapses to such an extent that many coins will cost a few cents.
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 08:49:27 AM
My favourite coin is axpire. They have in advisers Rodger Ver. And the price for it isn't so big. I hold a big amount of axp. Their token is unique, It solves many problems. I think it will give me hundreds per cent. But if you want to name 5 coins, Ok!
1)axp
2)elf
3)eos
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 07:11:32 AM
You can also try biying different kinds of coins instead of focusing  into one. Having diversity is also good. Take advantage of the dip that is happening right now and buy cheap coins.
Activity: 146
August 08, 2018, 12:04:18 AM
Come back to you. If you are hesitant to buy Ethereum you should not buy it and if you believe Ethereum will soar again then you deserve to buy it. It all depends on each other's beliefs. My advice is that you try to invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is more clearly profitable.
Activity: 189
August 06, 2018, 02:00:09 AM
I recommend that you ought to complete an examination about the coin you need to buy. Bitcoin and Etherium are the most known today. On the off chance that I have $10,000 I would preferably spread the cash than contributing it to simply ETH. In spite of the fact that ETH is less expensive, that is the best time you buy it while it is shabby. Bitcoin is a decent purchase as well.
Activity: 196
August 06, 2018, 01:55:12 AM
I think investing in altcoins like Etherium Neo Eos can bring you good profits
Activity: 108
August 06, 2018, 01:34:20 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
it is not very rational to send such amount only to the Etherium, only 20%, the remaining 80% would scatter 10-15 promising altcoins
Activity: 126
August 06, 2018, 01:28:09 AM
I think you have answered your question yourself based on your statement. You have noticed the huge reduction in the price of Ethereum and that is a good sign of any serious cryptopreneur. I suggest you go ahead and invest into ethereum and wait for the market to rise in the upcoming months.
Support. With this amount you do not have to go to the Bank, as people have to do with less capital. So it is not enough that they get a month.
Activity: 434
August 06, 2018, 01:27:04 AM
I think you have answered your question yourself based on your statement. You have noticed the huge reduction in the price of Ethereum and that is a good sign of any serious cryptopreneur. I suggest you go ahead and invest into ethereum and wait for the market to rise in the upcoming months.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 01:24:01 AM
Eth always being the best option to buy, and also eth is never fall so deep so the risk of loss is not too big. I love to invest in bth but of course i will looking for another coin for another option

Never invest in one altcoin only. Just spread your money to buy several different cryptocurrencies. Pay attention to the cheapest alts like Stellar, Gladius, TRON, Napoleon X. You can also invest in the most promising Cardano.
Activity: 154
August 05, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
There are several altcoin you can buy with that money in other to make profit. Coins like bitcoin,etheruem,ripple are just to mention but a few you can invest wisely into any of this coin and make a good deal at the end of the day
Activity: 86
August 04, 2018, 07:58:35 AM
I think you can get several altcoins now, because for us you will also get more profits in the future, and you can buy bitcoin, ethereum, Neo and ltc.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 04, 2018, 07:53:11 AM
Well in my opinion you should buy only bitcoin because you will never know what bitcoin will be giving you in terms of profits for the next few years. I mean years because you cannot get a decent profit if you are dealing with months.
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 03:20:25 AM
If you have $ 10,000 I would recommend using it to buy ethereum for ethereum price is now more than 400 dollars if you buy it you have bought about 2 eth and the rest you can buy but coin price Under $ 100
Activity: 90
August 04, 2018, 03:01:48 AM
the best option is to invest in altcoins such as Eos Neo Ethereum . I think they have great potential
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 02:49:32 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
Ethereum is my favorite coin now , but to invest that kind of money and make higher profit i think you have to invest in bitcoin, we know the market is not stable but even if it goes low, it also raise back up at some point , buy the bitcoin hold as long as you can, and when you think the market is high enough profit for you, cash out and keep you money
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 10:00:29 PM
You have to go to coinmarketcap first, and then you can find BTC dominance more than 47% and this mean many crypto trader sell their altcoin to buy BTC . So buy BTC now is good decision because when Bitcoin ETF approced by SEC the price will bull run and possible to going up to 10 times.
Activity: 31
August 03, 2018, 09:58:52 PM
I have only suggestion for you, own your risk, own your money. otherwise. you'll lost all
Pages:
Jump to: