Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 4. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 07:20:34 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

That amount I think I better buy bitcoin and ethereum. Its better that you invest not just one coin so that in case the other not working, you have another back up investment. Its good to buy now while market is down trend.
Activity: 92
August 17, 2018, 07:13:45 PM
$10,000 is awesome! You need to decide on coins to buy, ethereum price has fallen and it's such a good time to buy. One important thing you shouldn't forget is to diversify your investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 07:07:34 PM
Well, 10,000 I divided 50 on long-term investments and 50 on the market activity of the usual coins in them all the coins by type Ethereum etc dash well I think it is clear but in a quick sdelaki would have bought lym, omx , stx recently released to the market coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 07:02:44 PM
If I become you then I will continue to invest in ethereum. Precisely this price reduction situation can be your golden opportunity to have an ethereum coin at a cheap price. I am very sure that ethereum's fall is only temporary because ethereum is a very potential coin that it is almost perfect on blockchain technology. Ethereum offers a blockchain ride if we want to create a blockchain based application. Therefore, the longer I am convinced that ethereum is increasingly in demand by the public.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:58:47 PM
Current situation is very complicated, some will say that you should go for 100% BTC investment, but I think that it's better to look for ETH(it will probably grow after that dip) and other high-potential alts.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
August 17, 2018, 06:56:58 PM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

If you are interested in investing in ICOs but don't know where to start, Crypto Whales Pool www.cryptowhalespool.org can help you out. This pool got high bonuses, a thousand participants (most are in Telegram) and a wonderful admin, of course!

Telegram Discussion Group: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CryptoWhalesPool_Announcements
alp
Activity: 284
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
I suggest you look at the signatures. Pay attention to the legendary and heroes. Their signatures can be an indicator of where you should invest. Well, if we are talking about ICO / then pay attention to my company, it is very interesting.
Activity: 280
August 17, 2018, 08:22:42 AM
If you are new and begin to invest in cryptocurrency I want to give you advice. You can not keep all the eggs in one basket. It means you must buy 5-7 tokens for 50% all your money and for the remaining 50% you must buy usdt for future investing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
August 16, 2018, 08:16:36 AM
Buy ethereum and do not think about anything. Remember my words-you will never regret this investment
Activity: 283
August 16, 2018, 07:00:36 AM
i give one suggestion is you should divide two part of your $10000 because you can invest on half of ethereum, rest of money you can invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 06:59:25 AM
What type of investiment you prefer if you want long term then you need find good ICO or any long term altcoin for example DeepOnion if BTC to sell in high then its good time to buy.
It is a good time to buy almost all the coins cause market had a little pump and prices are getting low again, for me it won't be forever so making some moves now is a good idea.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
August 16, 2018, 06:56:57 AM
The author's time is now very different, but let me give you an opinion.
Now, you are likely to benefit from buying a lot of coins from the exchange.
The premise for this is that the price of the beat coin does not go down further down in the current worst-case market. Also, it is best to avoid coins that have suspicions of scam or that will be abolished.
Activity: 490
August 16, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

Now the market provides an excellent opportunity to buy ethereum. For an aggressive strategy, you can already buy. For a more soft - to wait for a confirmed turn.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 06:49:11 AM
It seems to me with such a sum it is necessary to invest in Etherium and some other successful altcoins
Activity: 560
August 16, 2018, 06:48:04 AM
Now there is an ETH dump so I think that now for most of this amount, you can buy exactly ETH, which today is very cheap, and for the rest of the money I would still buy BTC and a few altcoins
Activity: 339
August 16, 2018, 06:45:34 AM
Since on Lamborghini this amount is not enough Cheesy, it is better to buy a few coins from the top 20, like Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, NEM. Especially now the prices are very pleasant.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 16, 2018, 06:45:24 AM
What type of investiment you prefer if you want long term then you need find good ICO or any long term altcoin for example DeepOnion if BTC to sell in high then its good time to buy.
Activity: 490
August 16, 2018, 06:44:11 AM
Why don't you buy stable altcoins out of top 20? It is hard time  to get shitcoins , they won't make a profit.
 Crypto is risky, but stable coins can decrease your riks significantly!
Activity: 53
August 16, 2018, 06:42:09 AM
Well for 10,000 you can buy a lot of altcoins , I think now when all has fallen you can take a very good price on a Ethereum , eos
Activity: 65
August 16, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

You should buy ethereum, it is a good coin to invest in right now looking at it. Make sure that you are buying into the coin when the price is down and then you can keep a little bit of that money aside to invest in another altcoin that is good but still cheap now because it is good diversify to mitigate the risks.
Pages:
Jump to: