Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 8. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 01:13:15 AM
if you have that much capital you better buy a coin that has the potential to be a good coin as an example you can buy a bitcoin or EOS which is currently experiencing a good coin development.
Activity: 518
July 16, 2018, 12:58:49 AM
I would act this way: would divide the amount into three parts, would spend one part for purchase of an ethereum. On two remained would take two types of coins from a top-10th list. By itself that purchase shall be made during the greatest falling of the market.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 12:06:46 AM
It is troublesome presently to prompt something. I would contribute 25 percent of this sum, not more.
Activity: 173
July 15, 2018, 10:22:38 PM
It is not always good to hold money for a long time at hand for you will definitely spend it.you can invest the money in a profitable business such as cryptocurrency business .there are many coins you can use it to buy in the market such as bitcoin, ETH,etc. And this is the right time for you to do so for the prices of some coins are low such as ETH if you want to make a huge money from it in the future.
Activity: 27
July 15, 2018, 10:20:13 PM
Depending on your purpose. If you want to profit high towards Bitcoin however it also comes with risk. If you want to split up, invest in an ICO and other potential co-workers
Activity: 112
July 15, 2018, 10:10:51 PM
Complete a more profound research, that sum must be atleast present to you a benefit day by day in the event that you will play that capital in exchanging, yet my recommendation is, don't stick in eth or bitcoin alone, spread your cash in some potential coin, as monero and some Potential ICO's, it will expand your arrival 100X.. Putting resources into one coin alone will profit at rest for quite a long time or perhaps for a considerable length of time..
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 10:08:49 PM
Its a big amount to invest in cryptocurrency so you have to be very careful in your decision. In my opinion, I think you should divide your investment into four divisions. Invest in major and established coins like bitcoin and ethereum. Since their value is very low right now, its good time to buy to maximize your profit when their value rise up at the end of the year.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 02:40:16 PM
Ethereum has a very good area to buy. But I would not recommend all the money to invest in it. Better distribute between the TOP 10 coins of them.
Activity: 154
July 14, 2018, 10:20:43 AM
If you take a look at the market, you can find all the coins in the top hundred have gone down significantly , it is a good opportunity to invest in any potentially good coin and you will end up in a profit when the market returns positive
Activity: 28
July 14, 2018, 10:18:39 AM
 I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions.
Activity: 350
July 13, 2018, 10:23:55 AM
Buy 1 Bitcoin and two Ethereum. So you will definitely get a profit before the end of the year, they are undervalued.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
July 13, 2018, 09:58:55 AM
If I have that kind of investments I will invest it in many kind of currency to make a separate earnings and different   type of amount of income. And to prevent it from losing in one currency that we want to invest with our money because when we invest to only one currency it is hard to take the risk of the 50/50 % of earnings from it unlike if you invest in many currency it is not hard to earn a better profit.
Activity: 287
July 13, 2018, 09:57:59 AM
Buy ethereum if you have that kind of money. Because ethereum is very potential and also has a high popularity. But it's good you also invest in bitcoin. I mean you invest 50% for ethereum and 50% for bitcoin. I think it's a good strategy if you want to invest in crypto.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 09:56:41 AM
I think you can divide your investment into ethereum and other altcoins. As you have a big money, you can divide it. Ethereum is very much good altcoin. Moreover I think it is the king coin of all altcoins or it will take over bitcoin in the days to come. Other good altcoins are like ripple, litecoin, EOS, stellar, tron.
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 09:56:11 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me

I hope the author did not buy anything, because he would have lost enough. Today it is better not to buy anything at all and wait until bitcoin will cost $3000. Then you should definitely sell your wife, children and mother-in-law. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
July 13, 2018, 09:52:47 AM
Now Tether is the most popular i think. Smiley Think to wait next month for investment. If i were you, i would watch NEP-5 tokens.
Activity: 85
July 13, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

I currently have $ 10,000. I wonder whether to buy etherium or not? I find that Etherium has fallen deeper, I think it will come back in the future. Who can help me? I need your opinions. Please help me
I cant tell you what to buy with all 10000$ but maybe 2k$ you should put on Safex coin. It will rise 60x at least. DYOR
Activity: 33
July 13, 2018, 09:50:30 AM
I personally invested in an ICO called MediBit for the following reason.

1. The concept/product that is needed, innovative and feasible in real life
2. A solid team with professional backgrounds
3. How well the whitepaper is written
4. If they have something standing out among other ICO

Also, they just announced major news that they are now working together with Korean exchanges to launch the ICO.
And it is confirmed that they will be listed and available for trade as soon as ICO ends.

Here are some links if you are interested.
Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3219242
Telegram group: https://t.me/MediBit_EN
Activity: 994
July 13, 2018, 09:42:14 AM
to make a profit with that much money is very easy because there are many opportunities and options for you to invest.
choose altcoin which consists of the top 10 and wait for a while because when all the bitcoin rises in price then most of the top 10 will also rise.
Activity: 789
July 13, 2018, 09:16:40 AM

I suggest to share it, some invested in Ethereum and some in other altcoins. Because it can be a bigger profit opportunity. As we know many altcoins besides Ethereum have the potential to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: