Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I buy for $ 10,000? - page 10. (Read 3175 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 06:16:12 AM
Buy Ethereum, it's a good investment, and safe, but it all depends on you which coin you choose,do research and make a decision.
Activity: 47
July 04, 2018, 06:06:24 AM
I do not think buy ethereum because its future can not be ascertained. Some of this time the price is declining, and it worries many people with the future of ethereum. You can try to buy other coins that cost better, even if you get only a few.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
I would not recommend spending such a sufficient sum of money if you are a newbie. Leave something for your living. I recommend you to have buy the BTC & ETH now. because it's price very huge at these moments. it's have a great huge community, product, platforms & team developers you could check these whitepaper.
Activity: 93
July 03, 2018, 07:56:23 AM
with $10000 then we can buy some type of altcoin. If I'm going shopping the Aether, Neo, and also the dash. If there are still remaining, will I bought stellar. $10000 is a larger figure for the initial investment. I used only with $2500 only. And now it's already hefty profit I get.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
July 02, 2018, 06:34:13 AM
As some already pointed out, I would also buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. Not only are these coins the most reliable at the moment but have a strong use case, one is used for payment the other for ICOs. 99% of tokens have no current usecase and might get there in the future but now the market is so rough that these are bleeding the most, especially low cap coins that just started to be developed.
copper member
Activity: 45
July 02, 2018, 06:04:45 AM
Buy an index like Crypto20 or Bitwise but don't do it in one whack. Put in a 10% per week over time so that you're able to spread your timing risk around a bit. Or put 2/3rds in an index and use the rest for ICO speculation. Either way, better off having most of it spread across the bigger projects.
Activity: 30
July 02, 2018, 06:01:00 AM
At my look at the moment it is better not to invest anywhere, I myself recently invested in the etherium, I thought that he would start growing, but he also continued to fall
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 05:31:42 AM
It depends on your own decision. There are many options you can buy for altcoin. but all that you need to be careful first, what else about the later developmental information of the altcoin. It's precisely a good time to buy the ETH when the price is lower than usual. Buying the ETH at the low price is needed and then to save the coins for some months or years later.
Activity: 114
July 02, 2018, 05:24:42 AM
I think it will be right to spend this money, will buy some of the top coins and the rest of the money to invest in perspective futures that can grow in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
July 01, 2018, 09:34:50 AM
In addition to seeing possible pricing, I recommend buying a trusted one. For example the top 10 digital assets are the best choice, but if you want to buy 3 or 4 different coins, I think ETH, XLM, NEO, EOS will have strong demand and great potential. All the coins give a big advantage for the initial investor and maybe the price will rise again in a few months.
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 12:59:35 AM
Of course ethereum and bitcoin,buy both of them you never regret hold for the future.This is amazing how can i imagine if i have that worth $10,000,i can invest what i want.Goodluck to you,i hope you invest in good profit
Activity: 94
June 30, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
I would advice you to buy and choose potential coins as an investment because it will surely help you to multiply your money. These are the coins such as Bitcoin, Etherium, Neo, and Ripple, those coins are potential coins and if you are wise you won't have any regrets in the end.
Activity: 110
June 29, 2018, 11:14:12 PM
Decent money to invest in crypto and it seems to me that you should not sit on the forum, because they will prompt you horrible, but for example hire a consultant for a certain percentage of the profit and he will keep track of his fee and then for your investments.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 06:43:40 AM
Buy Sonder tokens and get 1mil in few month man!
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 29, 2018, 05:21:38 AM
i would recommmend you to split the whole amount into 4 peaces. so you can put 2,5k in each coin (2 stable coins, 2 others) i think ethereum and bitcoin is a must have and this should be the two stable ones. than i would pick iota and waves, because the price is very low right now and i see high potential. but this is just my own opinion and i also want to say that i'm still investet in all of them. 
What you want to buy just do it but please think and recheck everything to make you pretty sure about your decision. I think you should buy Ethereum and the time is right now because the price of ethereum is going down. Since etherium is good coin, so the price is sure increase after this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 29, 2018, 05:08:27 AM
10000$ is enough sum to make a great profit in a year! You can buy Waves now and wait until it will be 10 or more dollars per coin. It is a very good project, believe me!
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 05:03:07 AM
i would recommmend you to split the whole amount into 4 peaces. so you can put 2,5k in each coin (2 stable coins, 2 others) i think ethereum and bitcoin is a must have and this should be the two stable ones. than i would pick iota and waves, because the price is very low right now and i see high potential. but this is just my own opinion and i also want to say that i'm still investet in all of them.  
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 04:58:56 AM
Yes, I agree that it is at your discretion, but I think it is a good choice, or buy bitcoin, but the ether is either cheaper. I think it will be a good investment for the future.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
June 29, 2018, 04:55:46 AM
If you don’t know then the suspect that u are new to crypto currencies. As a new member, I would play is safe and spread it across the top ten crypto on the market.
Activity: 85
June 28, 2018, 09:45:20 PM
Take a close look at top 10-15. See which projects interest you, and leverage accordingly.

Then take a look at next 20-50 and put 10% in a couple of those if you want a bit more risk/reward.

Just my way and it’s worked well so far. Key is research and diversification,
Pages:
Jump to: