Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 100. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 08:33:33 AM
At first, its hard to adjust with all the things you have to do when joining bounties.
I am very unfamiliar with the topics in this discussion when i was a newbie
I cant even answer properly when i was a beginner.
But you will earn everything you have to know as time passes by and it gets easier to do the works in joining campaigns
Activity: 83
February 17, 2018, 08:30:43 AM
Hello welcome I think you can start posting, to gain a higher rank and join signature or bounty campaigns.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
If I were you, I would start with maximum protection, for example, different passwords and two-factor ones. After that, I would advise you to study the market yourself, and not through news resources. After that you have to choose the coins you want to buy. And I would advise you to participate in generosity. Good luck to you!;)
Activity: 350
February 17, 2018, 08:17:07 AM
Read everything, search and learn all the different forums, if there are somethings that you don't understand, ask questions from the people here in this community, all will be glad to lend you a helping hand.

And join Telegram channels, popular news portals.
Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
Learn, both from theory and from experience.

Knowledge is power.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
As a newbie, there are sure many things to learn about bitcoin. You should buy some if you have money then HODL. You will learn rest with time.

Well that's true they will learn thing when they experienced it. The part of it ofcourse are losses on your trade because if you didn't experienced any loss on your trading you will not everything. It's like a you study in a school also all of your losses here are your tuition fees.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 01:16:06 AM
I think every newbie should all topic read and review in this forum and clear concept everything that involves crypto. then newbie can started joining every bounties and airdrops. on the other hand newbie need to at least 30 post and Jr. member in the forum otherwise you are not eligible for these bounty. then you can earned some amount.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 14, 2018, 11:41:58 AM
Hello!Firsr rank up ur account on bitcointalk and up ur merit status to earn rank thats the problem for newbie now,becose it is not so easy next when u get that things go to signature bounty and earn some coins the decide ur self hodl or not,or sell get fiat or change for another stable coin!Good luck!
Activity: 93
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 11:34:09 AM
for me .. all I have to do is to be patient and to be a hard worker in any activity .. be obedient to the previous members and to those who teach me and respect those who are ahead of you..
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
February 14, 2018, 01:25:16 AM
I suggest, you have to post minimum ten in a week and after some days your level will be grow up. then you will earn  money quite well .
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 05:34:17 PM
hi the friend, first of all you have to begin with reading and scanning of forums, you can also define somehow how everything works here and at the auction. it will take some time, but it is worth it.
Activity: 168
February 13, 2018, 01:07:47 PM
Above all: lurk and learn.

Once you get a jr. member or so, you can try some airdrops or if you feel you're good at enough - directly just invest in some altcoin.
Activity: 364
February 13, 2018, 01:04:32 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
As a beginner you should first learn about what it includes bitcoin, once you already know about the ins and outs of criptocurency you can learn how to get bitcoin by following a bounty program or follow an airdrop program. If you can do the task of doing what is ordered in a bounty program until the end you usually get paid a form of tokens that can be exchanged with bitcoin. I hope this helps.
Activity: 101
February 13, 2018, 12:58:08 PM
You should spend as much time as possible to read what others have to say and start to learn from their experience. Then, if you want you can try to earn some coins becoming a bounty hunter. Finally, you can learn how to trade your earned coins so that you can raise your assets. But all of this will not be neither an easy, nor a short or painless process.
Activity: 546
February 13, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
As a new bie first of all we increase our level and increase our knowledge by participate in bounty.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 12:26:20 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Of course go for it! I want to advise you as for newbie always to save every action! Absolutely all keys and passwords. There is nothing worse than losing anything from it!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
Welcome to this crypto, you have to focus on upgrading your level to jr.member so you can join a bounty.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
February 13, 2018, 11:58:42 AM
Every newbie had this kind of issues same as mine when I was a newbie too. My first step, I reviewed and studied ICOs, airdrops, trading, everything that involves crypto. Then, started joining every bounties and airdrops. I received my rewards and wuduuup!!! I earned some amount to invest and now I'm a trader. Step by step, it shouldn't be in a rush.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 11:50:19 AM
first of all, do not invest in a very moneys, do little things until you get experience
Careful with your money, and be prepared to lose some. These are the very early days of this movement, and a lot of creative destruction lies ahead of us. The wrong move could wind up costing you thousands or even millions down the road.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 13, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
Welcome to the bitcointalk! First of all, you need to get Jr.Member to have ability to take part in many bounties and get some money. Also you can part in ICOs to get a profit. Then you will be able to buy bitcoin or another coin. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: