Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 97. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
Newbie should not be lazy. Especially to raise the rank now need merit. Merit point-shaped given by other bitcoin users on post quality that they think is good and helps them. So, do not be lazy to read, so every post that we make can bring merit for us and our rank will rise. Stop making post careless as a newbie or your rank will not go up.
Activity: 127
February 19, 2018, 05:19:36 PM
First you need to read some articles about crypto learn hoW it Works you can Watch some videos on youtube or internet to make it easy to understand
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 05:01:04 PM
As a newbie - focus on learning and gaining experience above all. Read all day every day and you'll get there.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
February 19, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
Hello my friend! You can start by searching for the right discussion here and join there, you can leave a positive comment, not a spam, it should be something valuable to the people reading it, there are also good signature campaigns for newbies, and even you can get paid. Good Luck.
Learn from the forum and read articles that are related to bitcoin for you to have enough knowledge and get much idea to share. High quality post is needed to easily accept in the campaign where you want to join. As a newbie, you have to learn and study how to analyze the market specially if you want to invest on it in the first place. Everything will gonna learn time to time as you read in this forum.
Activity: 154
February 19, 2018, 04:52:03 PM
The first thing is to read the forum, understand the main ideas of the cryptocurrency, develop an account. Further depends on the availability of free money. If it is - buy currencies, deal with mining. If there is no money, take part in the bounty and the airdrops.
Activity: 196
February 19, 2018, 04:47:46 PM
First of all, as a beginner, you must study and analyze a lot. Read the forum bitcointalk.org . Take time to read in. Listen to the old people, to their advice, do not be afraid to ask the necessary and relevant questions. Welcome! And good luck in the crypto-currency world Wink
Activity: 226
February 19, 2018, 03:48:03 PM
As a newbie, there are sure many things to learn about bitcoin. You should buy some if you have money then HODL. You will learn rest with time.
yeah I did!
Activity: 98
February 19, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
Hello. For newvies out there. Just reply to the post with a good answers. Try to get you activities high. Dont copy paste your asnwer. Get familiar with the forumm. And youll get there.
Activity: 378
February 19, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
first read newbie rules and get familliar with the thread.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
As a newbie you should do some research first, study and learn how crypto space works. Crypto world can give you lots of opportunities  yea sure it would've been much better if you have start earlier but it is never late and the crypto is still on his peak time and still have lots room for growth. There are bounties and campaign that you can earn cryptocurrencies. And if you have some money for investment it's much better but you need to learn where to invest right and or how to trade if you prefer scalping, daily or swing. Best of luck in your journey all i can say is that you're in a right path!
Activity: 70
February 19, 2018, 10:01:51 AM
There are plenty of altcoins you can get in as well to potentially make some nice gains! As for right now bitcoin is still at a low price in my opinion! I think it's beginning to gear up for a nice run! There are several ways to get into Bitcoin, one of the most popular and used friendly ways is by using coinbase. But do some research and see what you come up with.
Activity: 221
February 19, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
As long as you are serious here, you will have the success of what your friends has here. So keep on learning here. We have more time to learn and while learning we are on our road of success. Just be willing to support the team not just for your own benefits.

Yeah you are right about that she also not late to do bitcoin in this time and also she can do airdrop for a beginner for a little help just like when i just starting in bitcoin airdrop is have a big help to me when i just starting last year. I learn a lot of reading of this forum when i was beginner until know i have lot to learn about bitcoin many steps to do. You have a good friend just like me what happened to me before i reject him and don't do bitcoin at that time because my mind is still at RPG game and i don't think about money at that time. I hope i inspire you just like you not to old in the bitcoin.
Activity: 556
February 19, 2018, 09:01:06 AM
You should read anything about bitcoin or cryptocurrency so that you can answer few question in this forum and earn an merit by that you can have promotion on your account.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 08:34:35 AM
Should try to make your way around here. There are many topics where you can achieve more knowledge about bitcoin and the altcoins. After you have gained more knowledge you can think about investment in one or more coins

Knowledge at the first stage mate. Everybody knkw that.
Without knowledge noone can do good job regarding in the knowledge.
Prepare yourself become more better in the form of investing and trading
Activity: 252
February 19, 2018, 08:01:07 AM
As long as you are serious here, you will have the success of what your friends has here. So keep on learning here. We have more time to learn and while learning we are on our road of success. Just be willing to support the team not just for your own benefits.
Activity: 27
February 19, 2018, 07:36:33 AM
Hello my friend! You can start by searching for the right discussion here and join there, you can leave a positive comment, not a spam, it should be something valuable to the people reading it, there are also good signature campaigns for newbies, and even you can get paid. Good Luck.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 07:31:43 AM
Study this market, Read about the coins that is . As an option, you can invest your funds for a long time . Just choose the coins that are fundamentally well supported, so as not to burn . You can participate in ICO, but first of all you need market knowledge .
Activity: 164
February 19, 2018, 05:50:11 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

I know you already know what you have to learn in cryptocurrency but I will still answer this for newbies who will read this thread.

As a newbie, one should study first the cryptocurrency. They should just read articles and news and watch videos as many as they can. Newbies should never be impatient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
February 19, 2018, 05:02:04 AM
The very first you should remember are all the rules and regulations and instill that in your head, read everything, search and learn all the different forums, if there are somethings that you don't understand, ask questions from the people here in this community, all will be glad to lend you a helping hand.
Activity: 504
February 19, 2018, 03:22:00 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

for new players like you should read the rules and read the information from this forum and find out some coin information to help you make a profit. there are many ways to get bitcoin one of them by working into a translator or creative campaign from there you can get bitcoin or altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: