Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 104. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 258
February 04, 2018, 02:00:49 PM
The best thing you do if you are newbie in bitcoins or any electronic/virtual coin in cryptocurrency is to find or seek someone who are knowledgeable enough to guide you and teach you in a right track to obtain right decisions.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
February 04, 2018, 02:00:27 PM
As a newbie you can't participate in the signature campaign so that you can earn bitcoin.To upgrade your rank you have to be active in the forum and post regularly. When your rank is elevated to Jr. Member or Member (would be better) you can participate in the signature campaign and earn bitcoin.
As a newbie, you have to know the instructions of bitcointalk forum first. These are the do's and dont's inside the forum. You have to read different threads also for you to learn from others users.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 04, 2018, 01:44:00 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Welcome to this forum hoeda. What should you do as a new member here? You should read and learn about bitcoin in this forum. Because the science of bitcoin is very important if you want to start with bitcoin. Of course learning does not take a short time. Be patient because luck always has us all. Learn on this forum and post a useful post or quality post so you can raise your rank in this forum. Then try following the bounty campaign. It's at a bounty session. Stay excited and goodluck. Hope this helps you.

The important thing to get a higher rank is now to receive merit. Therefore you have to write quality posts and get upvoted for beeing helpful
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 02:50:40 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

Welcome to this forum hoeda. What should you do as a new member here? You should read and learn about bitcoin in this forum. Because the science of bitcoin is very important if you want to start with bitcoin. Of course learning does not take a short time. Be patient because luck always has us all. Learn on this forum and post a useful post or quality post so you can raise your rank in this forum. Then try following the bounty campaign. It's at a bounty session. Stay excited and goodluck. Hope this helps you.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 02:44:56 PM
As a newbie you can't participate in the signature campaign so that you can earn bitcoin.To upgrade your rank you have to be active in the forum and post regularly. When your rank is elevated to Jr. Member or Member (would be better) you can participate in the signature campaign and earn bitcoin.
Activity: 210
February 01, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
For me my opinion simple aja comrade, for us beginners turutama should be a lot of reading and any reply still hesitant in bitcoin please ask your friends who are more experienced in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 06:14:27 AM
I also left not very far, but I think while you are completely new, then you can read more, it's more likely that you will need it very much, in order to simply understand how and what is being done here. But in any case, it is worth first thinking and therefore already doing
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 06:14:24 AM
as a newbie you should make sure you understand whats happening inside the market, you do a lot of research and pick some good coins or stocks, then dont go all in, initial investment should be low, and observe.how the.market goes, and reacts in different news.
Activity: 120
February 01, 2018, 06:12:57 AM
Well for me as newbie also i admire to use bitcoin as daily habit until my account will up so that i will join some campaign to earn tokens. And also as newbie it would be prefer to read and read so that we can learn a lot of strategies all about bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 06:09:17 AM
you need just post and post and follow some of the program's bounty,you should be slightly struggling in a newbie and should be able to collect merit according to the rules now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 06:06:54 AM
Well, if you're are newbie the first thing you should do is to learn more theory concerning this field. If should know mor eabout the history of not only bitcoin but the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in general. Also you gotta know what is capitalizations and how it effects on your chances to make gains, and many more things that you should know. I'd recommend to visit such portals as bitcoinwiki or something like that to know more theory.
Activity: 98
February 01, 2018, 05:14:37 AM
If you want to join a great campaign and earn some 'free' money trough crypto you should check out @Viberate music platform.
They distribute 5000 VIB tokens daily trough the rewarding system for adding artists, venues, events, sharing info. on social medias and so on.

You can register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Check the information's on your own:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
https://cryptovest.com/news/viberate-vib-music-platform-booms-ahead-of-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-partnership/
Activity: 80
https://bwex.co/
January 29, 2018, 10:59:17 AM
Welcome my friend.
As you said you are a newbie, you should spend more of your time reading and understanding the crypto-market either through bitcointalk or through other related websites.
Activity: 182
January 29, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
Since you were a newbie, do you really have any idea why you are here on bitcoin forum? Do you ever wonder about how to earn bitcoin through this site? Because if you really don't have any idea, then you are right for asking here on the forum. You can earn money from here through working on signature campaign, but the profit will depends on your rank and posts performance at the same time. You should start reading from the bitcoin discussion in order to be aware what is happening in the crypto world.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 10:01:38 AM

success for all of us!!

First of all you have to known what is bitcoin, how to transact bitcoin, what is blockchain you can watch videos on youtube and you can also browse here at babypips.com that's where I started to learn some fundamentals on trading. You will learn there about basic TA's and FA's. Don't be tired to browse here at forums at all the time you will learn a lot here also because a lot of people sharing there ideas.
Activity: 550
January 29, 2018, 09:36:14 AM
you should post how many times you want but you can only earn 14 activity and its not too late that you joined here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
January 29, 2018, 09:26:25 AM

success for all of us!!
Basing from your activity/post count, you should have ranked up to member if it were still the old system. But now that the merit system is up and goin, ranking up is no longer that simple. I’m pretty sure you have received tons of advice re your query not only from this thread but also from your friends who have been engaged in this system for quite some time already. And I would assume that you have made your own research for knowledge. My advice for you now as a jr. member, make constructive posts as it is the only way, under the new system, to earn merits and rank up.The bar was certainly raised high by Theymos because only the worthy will be able to reach it and pull him/herself up. So you really have to bring it!!!
January 29, 2018, 09:18:58 AM
The is very first you should remember are all the rules and regulations and instill that in your head. Read everything. Search and learn all the different forums. If there are some things that you don't understand, ask questions from the people here in this community. All will be glad to lend you a helping hand. Try to get familiar with the forum. Start from the beginner's guide in meta section. You can also start making contribution to the thread of your interest
Yes, I believe with time I am going to be ranked up and start earning reasonable amount of bitcoin. Welcome to the world of the crypto currencies my friends in this world of altcoin this is a world that has a lot or full of risk takers and profits earner you do your own research and find some friends in this altcoin world. Hello friends, we are all in this forum just like you are starting from newbie just like me at the beginning of joining this forum I do not understand anything
Activity: 140
January 29, 2018, 09:16:20 AM
When I was newbie, we don't have much information to learn about this new technology. So, it always good to learn new things.Do some research and always be active in this forum so you can gain more knowledge about cryptos and announcements.Surely you will grow here in our forum very well. I think it depends on on what you want to play in this crypto world, If you want to be technical guy, you should learn more technical knowledge, and if you want to make short term profit
January 29, 2018, 09:15:32 AM
The is very first you should remember are all the rules and regulations and instill that in your head. Read everything. Search and learn all the different forums. If there are some things that you don't understand, ask questions from the people here in this community. All will be glad to lend you a helping hand. Try to get familiar with the forum. Start from the beginner's guide in meta section. You can also start making contribution to the thread of your interest
Jump to: