Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 99. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 11:01:14 AM
increase your rank first, make a quality post, so you can be given merit, and go to member, to reach rank member is not too difficult, only need 10 merit, and then you can follow bounty campaign
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
For me, the first step you must do is to become knowledgeable about how cryptocurrency and the cryptosphere works. We must understand how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies work so that we can truly understand their goals. Still, research about different tokens, altcoins and bitcoin in that way other people or some media cannot manipulate your thoughts
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 10:54:20 AM
Have patience and don't jump the gun. Avoid twitter shills, use your head rather than going into a trade if some xyz OG is recommending it. Do not join and pump and dump groups. Invest only what you are ready to loose. Do not expect unreasonable gains just because someone claims to have made them. Learn TA.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 10:51:46 AM
Welcome to crypto world if you have your capital you can start trading buy token and wait the price of token you'd buy to rise up and sell it
But if you don't  there's a bounty signiture and airdrop here a way to earn token but first you have to learn to routine  the process slowly by reading those pose of veterans in this company
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 17, 2018, 10:45:40 AM
i think that, you should invest some money in coins and learn trading or investment.  it's a fee to get experiences and you can take lessons
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 17, 2018, 10:30:19 AM
i think that joining this forum is the first step and you did, now you can do research on some coins which you are caring about, learn something about technical analyst, invest a litte money to buy altcoins or bitcoin and follow the market and learn
Activity: 434
February 17, 2018, 10:20:41 AM
In short: lurk moar. Wink

Should ranked up to at least Jr. Member because that's the least you can do for now because ranking up is very hard for now because of merit system imposed by no other than the administrator of this forum himself. All you have to do is make a constructive post so as to earn a merit.
Activity: 476
February 17, 2018, 10:17:02 AM
As a newbie you should particapate airdrops in order you to earn some tokens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
February 17, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
if I used to be a newbie that I learned first, not concerned with the results obtained from bitcoin, which is important understand first. with that we can also understand what bitcoin it is and how it works like what, and when I have gone up new rank I am active to find the result of bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 09:52:14 AM
Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.you need to stay active by posting the comments, and your status will get updated roughly every two weeks. you can get 14 active points every 2 weeks, slowly upgrade to a certain level can take some reward tasks to get paid,
Activity: 322
February 17, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
As a newbie on the crypto game the most important thing is to spend time and do some research. I know this can be tiresome but the more you know about whatever you want to invest in the better the chances of making a rational decision. This game is not for the faint hearted and hodl is a must.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 17, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
research, read, investigate and try to understand crypto anarchy.
Do not focus on earning money on crypto focus to learning as a newbie. Than money will follow.
Activity: 200
February 17, 2018, 09:35:50 AM
What should you do as a newbie? Simply update everyday of your bitcointalk account also post and also rank up to join easily from signature campaign to also earn and invest if you already joined so determine to update bitcointalk post forum to rank up but also try to post careful to not be ban in this bitcointalk and understand the post that you put in the forum.
Activity: 154
February 17, 2018, 09:23:01 AM
be active on this forum by posting and through that, you will rank up. when you finally reached junior member (30 activities, 1 post= 1 activity), you can join various bounty programs and earn.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
February 17, 2018, 09:07:09 AM
Try to be a Junior Member asap and then find a good signature for yourself and start l-earning
Activity: 336
February 17, 2018, 08:59:48 AM
Three important things to remember for a newbie in cryptoworld-1.HOLD(HODL)your coins till they fly to the 2.MOON then sell them and buy 3.LAMBO !!!   Wink
Activity: 182
February 17, 2018, 08:59:07 AM
In short: lurk moar. Wink
Activity: 98
February 17, 2018, 08:47:48 AM
Should try to make your way around here. There are many topics where you can achieve more knowledge about bitcoin and the altcoins. After you have gained more knowledge you can think about investment in one or more coins
Activity: 70
February 17, 2018, 08:43:28 AM
YOU Should invest in good altcoins like deeponion and oyster
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 08:40:01 AM

Welcome!
to start (in my opinion) - you need to pay first attention to the study of the world of cryptography. then forum, socializing and exploring various ICO and Bounty! you can immediately start with the purchase of coins, if you are confident in yourself and in your actions at the moment! good luck to you!!!!))) Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: