Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 102. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 07:49:53 AM
As a newbie you need to read more to get some information on how to level up rank.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 07:30:50 AM
Welcome, my friend, you can reply from the forum posts, you can get 14 active points every 2 weeks, slowly upgrade to a certain level can take some reward tasks to get paid,

Now its not only need activity to upgrade our lever here but also merit.
Merit is difficult for me because i am not a good poster. However i support this to give big chance for good poster to level up.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 06:59:01 AM
You need to first understand this market and understand it, then you need money or other coins to get BTC is a bounty program where you can make money or you can invest your money and trade on a few
Activity: 98
February 13, 2018, 06:56:52 AM
When i was a newbie, i post and reply here in this forum. My posts get higher until i become a jr. Member. I then joined bounties and airdrops.
I learned how to earn money and i became persistent in doing campaigns.
You should just join and post in this forum because there are many informations in these discussions.
Activity: 266
February 13, 2018, 06:43:10 AM
First of all you should study this forum, be active, reply and post to increase the rank of your account, also you should  join  bounty campaigns like Facebook, Twitter,  Blog, Telegram. It isn't difficul to participate in them, it's interesting.
Activity: 224
February 13, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

in fact, things are very simple. I need to do lots of research and study. get information from different sites and define new consultants. Maybe you can join the bounty.
Activity: 158
February 13, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
If you go to bitcointalk forums to earn money from ICO projects then the first thing you need to do is post quality posts and wait for rank upgrades. When you reach level Jr.member, you have been able to participate in the ICO project.
If you go to the bitcointalk forums to find out about investing then I suggest you refer to the post in Alternate cryptocurrencies. They will help you a lot in investing in altcoins and ICO projects.
Activity: 182
February 13, 2018, 06:12:03 AM
as I see it, the rank you have raised. next, look for a good company, read the rules, sign up and forward. nothing complex there is no)
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 01:01:04 PM
There are many ways to get bitcoin as a newbie. First thing you need to do is learn how to do trading in this crypto market and start trading with a little amount and learn to trade first and learn to read the charts and all Follow the news about crypto and after that when you think you know more about crypto then start with big amount and enjoy the trading.
Activity: 12
February 12, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
Helo, i am a newbie too in this field. Hope we will can survive here
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
February 12, 2018, 12:50:20 PM
I can suggest you not to get bitcoin directly. Bitcoin is far more expensive and valuable than other crypto's that is why you can't get really free bitcoins. I suggest you to join airdrops and bounty campaigns, there you could get tokens that you can trade for bitcoin. In that way it would be easier, quite reasonable amount, free, and it's also a learning process when you are doing those coz you will later know about what is crypto by reading the tasks that is given. Goodluck and welcome to the community.
Activity: 546
February 12, 2018, 12:27:21 PM
after raise your rank, you need to select the bounty of the company that you like and follow their rules. at the end of the company, if you did everything right, you will be rewarded.
But now it has become very difficult with these companies and ranks in general, so probably now more and more people will simply try to write quality posts, in order to get Merit, it's very hard to be honest.
Activity: 144
February 12, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Since its been almost a month since your posts, I think you have learned and recieve various suggestions and tips to help you in your investment venture in the cryptocurrencies but most common mistakes of investors even the older ones are being to confident and comfortable in their achievement and their transactions. Always strive to learn something new and adapt to changes, check always the latest trends and so are the common threats and issues regarding cryptocurrencies to make your success continuous and secured. Good luck mate, lets do our best and I wish you success in your endeavors!
Activity: 434
February 12, 2018, 12:06:23 PM
First i will like to say welcome to crypto world. This is actually a good thing but you need to LEARN and RELEARN. Getting bitcoin requires a physical cash but if you don't have it then i guess a lot of hard work will be required. Join bounty campaigns and you will be rewarded with altcoins which you can sell to acquire bitcoin. But if you have cash by all means dig in my dear. Remember to know the basics before investing.
Activity: 104
February 12, 2018, 11:56:44 AM
after raise your rank, you need to select the bounty of the company that you like and follow their rules. at the end of the company, if you did everything right, you will be rewarded.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
actually the exact time is bitcoin and all the others are down, if you have money it's time to buy
Activity: 266
Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs
February 08, 2018, 01:52:17 PM
you should post how many times you want but you can only earn 14 activity and its not too late that you joined here.
You should read the rules and topics first before you post anything here in the forum. It’s more important to gain knowledge than to gain activity.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 12:35:03 PM
If you are a newbie - go to the tread for newbie. There are a lot of information. And it have 98% answers on all your questions. Just spend few weeks for reading.
Yes, being a true newbie  will need to focus and study about crypto world to familiarize all the words and terminology that has been used in the forum. A newbie mostly cannot participate in a bounty campaign so just be patient and make necessary things to rank up. You can participate in a forum discussion by posting your idea but without getting paid until such time that you are ready to join the campaign.
Activity: 234
February 08, 2018, 12:19:28 PM
If you are a newbie - go to the tread for newbie. There are a lot of information. And it have 98% answers on all your questions. Just spend few weeks for reading.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 12:18:26 PM
As a newbie what I should do is to do research about crypto currency and block chain. And I believe that the longer I read the deeper my knowledge about crypto currency will get. And in this current time of era information is much more expensive than other things. Because the more you know the more you can easily move within the new era of financial milestone. This is which the turn over of paper money to crypto money might happen in the near future so what we need to do now is to invest time and effort to get information about these crypto things and wait for the rewards to come.
Jump to: