Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 101. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 735
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 11:41:44 AM
As a newbie, there are sure many things to learn about bitcoin. You should buy some if you have money then HODL. You will learn rest with time.
With all the madness in the markets, it’s best to lean on expert advice to help wade through the FUD(fear, uncertainty and doubt). I have been following various crypto investors, day traders and software to make progress.
Activity: 557
Merit: 500
February 13, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
If you don't know how to mine or you can not buy BTC. Then you can earn it by participating in the bounty campaigns of upcoming ico projects. But for this you need to improve your account to a high level. In order to be in the subject of the blockchain and cryptocurrencies world,first try to turn to a crypto encyclopedia such as BitcoinWiki.org.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 11:40:23 AM
first you have to increase your rank by post on various tread, then follow some bounty campaign like signature, you tube, facebook and twitter, after you have enough capital try to do trading
Activity: 182
February 13, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
I vote for the first option. You can find a lot of useful infommation on this forum. As you are a Newbie, you can take part in discussions in a special topic called Beginners & Help. There you will always find a help and you can also earn some Activities and Merits for your posts Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
February 13, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
As a newbie I will say you take your time to learn, research and investigate it. Don't just dabble into it for now, after this you can now venture into it. While you are researching you can engage in airdrops and bounty for little gains.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 11:13:24 AM
first of all, do not invest in a very moneys, do little things until you get experience
Activity: 210
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 13, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
First, the cryptocurrency market is just beginning, and you can slowly learn about blockchain knowledge.
When you become a JR member, you can participate in the bounty thread, you can find your favorite ICO project and participate, so you can get a certain bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

I also reallt want to be successful in life in the help of bitcoin because I trust bitcoin that it can helps me to reach my goals in life.. Effort and patience is the key. Success for all of us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
February 13, 2018, 10:55:33 AM
The first time you have to know what bitcoin, the ins and outs and systems used in this forum. Try to join some bounty social media projects, such as Facebook and Twitter. If your bitcointalk account rank is at least Jr. Member please follow signature campaign to get additional.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
February 13, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
dont worry you are not too late. it is just a beginning.
bitcoin very expensive now and hard to get. the best way is work and collect usd to buy bitcoin. after buying some you can start altcoin trading to increase your bitcoin amount.

Who knows, who knows ... he's late for the sweetest part but, yeah, can still get a huge income. It's never too late if you go on studying and really interested in that sphere.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
February 13, 2018, 10:49:08 AM
As a newbie firstly you have to make post in various Eco. and in starting you can join bounties there you will earn tokens which you can convert easily. in that you have to share things on social media. And now a days there is also signature campaign for newfie also. If you want to earn more than approach some campaign manager if they will trust you that you will get work like making spreadsheet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
February 13, 2018, 10:45:38 AM
As a newbie, there are sure many things to learn about bitcoin. You should buy some if you have money then HODL. You will learn rest with time.

This is one of the best sources out there:

https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
Let your regret be in the past of your life. Regrets wouldn't help you to success in life neither in this wolrd of crypto or outside crypto. You aren't too late to participate in ICO or join in bounty. It's up to you where you prepared to get involve. Let the success of your dear friend be your success also as his / Her friend. Be happy for your friend coz he got successful here. What you need to do now is not all about your success now but the success for your future if possible also through bitcoin. It is unto you what you gonna do while you have enough time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
I think that you as well as I need a lot to learn and the most important thing is not to panic, because there are so many people and even groups of people who specifically tell you that the project will fall, but they will buy your coins for pennies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 13, 2018, 10:32:15 AM
dont worry you are not too late. it is just a beginning.
bitcoin very expensive now and hard to get. the best way is work and collect usd to buy bitcoin. after buying some you can start altcoin trading to increase your bitcoin amount.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 10:29:15 AM
I can only tell you to improve your rank to min Jr.Member to be eligible for some rewarding tasks. Gradulaly, as and when u r rank improves, u will be recognised for u tasks and will be given more tasks. You can also join Bounty campaigns after u achieve the Jr Member level and start earning money by participating in the campaigning tasks. Thats what i can advise for a newbie at this juncture , u will come to know more and more once u start doing the above tasks.All the Best !!!!!
I tell you, all things are started from the bottom like all legendary rank in the forum are all start from the very first step, so being a newbie is not always been a newbie and what matters most is when and how you improved yourself from being a newbie. Study and acquire all necessary skills and strategy with time dedication to meet your goals of earning big in a crypto world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 09:19:09 AM
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
February 13, 2018, 09:09:51 AM
This place is the best place to learn knowledge about crypto currencies and how to earn bitcoin. First, read about the rules and regulations for you not to be banned or red tagged. Next, level up your forum account so that you can get into signature campaigns then the rest is for you to explore Smiley. I hoped I helped you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
February 13, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
This forum is the perfect place to read about the latest news on Bitcoin and it's development. Then I would suggest you to watch videos and read books of Andreas Antonopoulos.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 08:30:24 AM
Before getting Bitcoin you must get your own Bitcoin address on some exchange or wallet. Later you bitcoins will be transferred to that address. You can buy BTC from another person live or using localbitcoins service. There couple exchanges like EXMO that allow to buy bitcoin for fiat. You can also get BTC from faucets buy they pay really small amount. 
Pages:
Jump to: