Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 116. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 312
Merit: 106
December 20, 2017, 07:39:48 AM
To get a little excited, buy a little eth but not more than 0,1 or so, to feel Like a real Part of crypto (;. After that, read read read. Dont make a full Investment before.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 07:29:21 AM
Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great. Is it safe?

Ive already in0vested 30$ ..min sum for this project ..I think that they are not scam ..for sure..worth to try
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
December 17, 2017, 02:59:00 AM
There are many ways you can earn Bitcoin at the present time. You can dig the mine, you can invest, trade it. Besides, you can join the bonus campaign, which is the free and endless source of Bitcoin. However, I recommend staying in the forum longer to be able to have more experience and understanding of it

The best thing you can do as a Newbie is to learn and get as much knowledge as possible before implementation. This is surely will gonna help you along. The biggest mistake which newbie do is to go for short term profits without getting any know how of that and eventually lose in the long term. So I will suggest every Newbie here to get as much knowledge as possible.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 02:58:35 AM
I think you should concentrate on upgrading your rank. Try to be active, and post regularly. Within two months time your rank would be upgraded to member. Then you can earn bitcoin.
Activity: 196
December 17, 2017, 02:57:56 AM
Start to read this forum and try to catch any airrops and bounties, than this money you can reinvest in cryptomarkets
Activity: 546
December 17, 2017, 02:52:45 AM
In my advice for a newbie you should increase your rank account first and you just post and post to this forum and gain your activity.
Activity: 280
-----
December 17, 2017, 02:33:38 AM
For a newbie like you just post and post to this forum and what i mesn about post is that you reply to posts to that you will gain your activity and from that you will soon rank up
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 02:29:17 AM
for a newbie, my advice should you increase your account rank first, at least until jr.member, after that you can follow the signature bounty campaign, because the salary earned from the signature campaign is large enough
Activity: 280
December 17, 2017, 01:37:54 AM
As long as you are serious here,you will have the success of what your friend has here. So keep on learning here. We have more time to learn and while learning we are on our road of success. Just be willing to support the team not just for your own benefits.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
December 17, 2017, 01:33:45 AM
Invest your time learning and reading here at bitcoin forum. Put a little effort to rank up as a Jr. Member so you can participate on some signature campaigns. You can earn bitcoin while putting a little time on it.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 17, 2017, 01:31:25 AM
There are many ways you can earn Bitcoin at the present time. You can dig the mine, you can invest, trade it. Besides, you can join the bonus campaign, which is the free and endless source of Bitcoin. However, I recommend staying in the forum longer to be able to have more experience and understanding of it
Activity: 182
December 17, 2017, 12:58:31 AM
The first thing you need to do is read. Threads from bitcoin discussion and such will give you knowledge about what bitcoin really is. You also have to research more. Whatever you don't know you can research it through google and other search engine. I suggest you read "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System" by Satoshi Nakamoto. It will help you a lot. Familiarize yourself on what bitcoin can do, how it works, etc. Reply to any relevant threads once you have an idea with the topic. You can rank up to Jr Member with 30 activities. From this, you can join different signature campaigns. Just be careful because scams are everywhere. Just let yourself know more. Educate yourself. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 01:16:22 AM
I'm a begginer and i wanna know how much bitcoin should i buy to invest in altcoins. What would be a reasonable sum?

You are a newbie and you want to invest in altcoins. I really advise you should not hurry, you should go around on this forum and study the necessary knowledge about bitcoin, altcoins which help you are not lost your money in the future. After you have enough knowledge you should also invest about $100 - $500 to get experience and when you have many of experience you can invest thousands even millions in it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 07:06:16 AM
novice, download your accounts and bounty
Activity: 294
Merit: 113
December 12, 2017, 06:59:35 AM
Write posts on this forum until you get a better member rank and then do bounty hunting. There are websites which list all bounties, eg bountylord.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
December 12, 2017, 06:43:35 AM
The only one I suggest you to do is reading. Start reading every topic in this forum, it is a great source of information.
Start making questions, many of us in this forum are willing to help, we were newbies too and we were helped by others.
If you decide to buy some alts think it twice before making any decision and never invest more money than you afford to lose.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
December 11, 2017, 03:30:50 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Welcome friend in the world of crypto-currency a great opportunity will you get. First of all there's a choice on what kind of way you want to earn bitcoin like investing, trading, mining, campaign and etc that are suits in your needs. If you have no capital use the campaign and after that use the earn money in investing or trading. But make an account first, be active to make an activity to rank up the account. The good images of your account can easy to join in bitcoin campaign.
Activity: 130
December 11, 2017, 10:54:43 AM
So, at first you need go to the newbee topic and read about crypto and forum. All necessary information for newbee there. Than you may start participate in bounty campaign.
Activity: 275
Merit: 104
December 11, 2017, 10:27:36 AM
As a newbie, you should research things about Bitcoin first. Do not rush yourself. News, videos, and articles about Bitcoin are widespread. If you cannot understand what you have researched, search for threads about that here to make you understand it. If you already have enough knowledge about Bitcoin, that is the time you will earn it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 09:52:58 AM
My suggestion is to you just pay attention on the activities of you to rank as jr member so that you can joined the campaigns you wanted.Read research about crpyto currency.
Jump to: