Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 112. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 03:55:15 PM
Hello! Continue to communicate on the forum, thereby raising your rank. You can also earn charitable and social campaigns even as a new member. Also read the topics here, many of them are very informative, and you learn new things, you can later go on the stock exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
January 13, 2018, 03:22:46 PM
First you need to answer the question: Why did I come to the crypto market? If you want to earn, you must find the best way to do it. Someone becomes a very good investor, and someone is a great trader. You need to understand what talents you have and to choose your path on this basis.
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 01:59:00 PM
As a newbie you should first learn about the market, give as much time in this forum to gain knowledge. After some research you can invest little amount in Bitcoin, it is a very good option for newbie, it is very easy way and you will surely earn profit from it. You can then participate in the bounty campaign it is little difficult and then you can plan to invest in trusted ICO which is a bit risky but can deliver short term profit.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 09:34:14 AM
You can find a lot of useful infommation on this forum. As you are a Newbie, you can take part in discussions in a special topic called Beginners & Help. There you will always find a help and you can also earn some Activities for your posts
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
January 13, 2018, 07:59:22 AM
Know what you're getting into. Read. Articles and blogs related to bitcoin are everywhere. Relevant information can also be found in some threads in this forum. Familiarize yourself here to avoid scammers as they are everywhere for someone who are not knowledgeable enough here that they can take advantage.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 05:01:58 AM
welcome to this crypto, first you must focus to upgrade your level at least jr.member. and then you can join the bounty (signature, social media or anything else ) and then try to trading. hope we all can success together
Activity: 350
January 13, 2018, 04:53:39 AM
the very first you should remember are all the rules and regulations and instill that in your head, read everything, search and learn all the different forums, if there are somethings that you don't understand, ask questions from the people here in this community, all will be glad to lend you a helping hand.
Activity: 182
January 13, 2018, 04:45:51 AM
If you are Newbie in Bitcoin Community then I suggest you to join Altcoin marketplace bounty campaigns, there are many bounty campaigns in Altcoin sections. Before joining any campaign or tasks please read Rule of the campaign. In altcoin section they paid in their own Currency or in Token. Bounty Campaign includes, Twitter, Facebook, Article writing, Translation etc. You can also use BitcoinTalk as any other freelance site by selling your services at the marketplace.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 13, 2018, 04:37:34 AM
There are a lot of tips about what it is worth to do for beginners, you just have to listen to them and act, but personally my opinion on this matter, I do not think that it is worth to give up the main job for this, just do it for your pleasure
To begin with, you need at least some knowledge to work in the field of crypto currency, and only then think about leaving the main job. It's not so easy from the first time to trade or work for the Bounty Company. Do you need knowledge and practice.

crypto is not 24/7 trading. a lot of people are trading way to often
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
January 12, 2018, 02:48:12 AM
There are a lot of tips about what it is worth to do for beginners, you just have to listen to them and act, but personally my opinion on this matter, I do not think that it is worth to give up the main job for this, just do it for your pleasure
To begin with, you need at least some knowledge to work in the field of crypto currency, and only then think about leaving the main job. It's not so easy from the first time to trade or work for the Bounty Company. Do you need knowledge and practice.
Activity: 504
January 12, 2018, 02:26:15 AM
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
January 12, 2018, 02:23:16 AM
Welcome to the new world of cryptocurrency. I suggest you not doing anything the following weeks, and start reading this forum. Read about PC security, what a wallet is and how to use it properly. Learn how to distinguish genuine websites from their fake copies. Many friends in this Forum lost their money because of making mistakes. Don't repeat the same false moves. Your friend was lucky enough to make money, unfortunately, it can't happen to all of us. Don't invest more money than you can afford to lose.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 11, 2018, 05:45:29 PM
I think that you need to spend time studying the crypto currency. If you are interested in trading you should to be sure to complete the training. Do not be afraid to ask questions on this forum - here you can find any answers and the community will explain everything that you do not understand. I wish you luck in the world of crypto.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
January 11, 2018, 04:45:36 AM
Do your own research, because in here you won't learn if you will not try it yourself. Everything you need to know is already here, all you have to do is to discover it, and read it until you understand it
Activity: 504
January 11, 2018, 04:42:04 AM
If you are a beginner, then I think you should take a very serious approach to studying the whole ecosystem, what ICO is and what trading is, so it's worth spending a lot of time on it. Be prepared for this.
Activity: 476
January 11, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
As a newbie based on my own experience you should do some research about crypto and do some airdrop.
Activity: 110
Merit: 16
January 11, 2018, 04:26:54 AM
First of all, welcome to the Bitcoin community, all of which are people who have a strong learning attitude toward Bitcoin. As a newbie, you can start from the post, upgrade yourself, and then participate in bounty or translation activities to enrich their knowledge, you can also discuss the forum and forum members, so as to achieve the purpose of learning.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 11, 2018, 03:47:19 AM
You need to trust and you need to be smart in this opportunity.

It´s always better to not trust anybody if speaking about cash ( same for crypto actually)
Activity: 462
January 03, 2018, 03:51:36 AM
My recommendation may seem boring and slow but I will say you should look into it. There is only one advice I want to give and that advice is that you should read all you can about bitcoin, blockchain and the working of cryptocurrency with history of bitcoin the exchange bitcoinhas been traded on! Reading is my only advice!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 03:44:14 AM
You need to trust and you need to be smart in this opportunity.
Jump to: