Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 113. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 03:33:40 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
It’s good to have a friend who have actually experienced dealing with Bitcoin or the crypto world for that matter. This is an advantage for you since who have someone to make inquiries with. But it would’nt hurt to make your own research. This way, you’ll get a better grasp of the system.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
January 03, 2018, 01:46:45 AM
nice to see you are in follow the instructions and keep it simple.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
January 03, 2018, 01:35:05 AM
As a newbie you can't participate in the signature campaign so that you can earn bitcoin.To upgrade your rank you have to be active in the forum and post regularly. When your rank is elevated to Jr. Member or Member (would be better) you can participate in the signature campaign and earn bitcoin.
A newbie should think that he will have to right posts for his account for some time and will get nothing against his posts, but this regular posting will upgrade his rank. Once you done this then you can apply for a project and when you find one then you will be able to make bitcoins and then you will earn as much as you have never think of. Many people have left their regular jobs for this signature campaign.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
January 02, 2018, 05:08:02 AM
Welcome to the bitcoin family. The first thing you need to do at bitcoin is post so many of the topics that are in here (post a post-off topic). The first post is 1 act, post until The amount of 30 post you will be up jr rank is able to participate in the campaign already. Wish you luck.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
January 02, 2018, 04:45:06 AM
hello welcome friends. all you have to do in this forum is you have a lot to learn about the rules in this forum.
there will be a lot of information that you will get in this forum, about what you want to ask.
do not think about how i get bitcoin, because you will get it when you have enough information here.
at the right time and in the right position, you will get what you want.
improve the quality of your posts, because it is very unfortunate Indonesia is currently one of the countries that spamming in this forum.
read a lot and learn about the world of cryptocurrency then bitcoin will come in your wallet.
fighting friend.

You have given very important information to the new joiners of this campaign. Making bitcoin needs patience, consistency, hard work and a lot of information about the work you are involved. If a newbie follow the rules of this campaign and never give up no doubt that he will start making bitcoin in this forum but for that he will have to wait for some time.

Many newbies want to make bitcoin from the early joining stage and when they plop they quit this forum because in their mind it is just a waste of time. But patience will give them the reward for their time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
December 30, 2017, 10:34:46 AM
You need to learn a lot and read:
1. Keep learning from pro in this forum
2. Learn how to rating a coins for investment
3. Learn about miner for mining.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 29, 2017, 01:56:37 PM
Read more and more about Crypto. Invest little amount and you will learn along.

Yes i agree, that's the first think to do as a Newbie member here in our forum, ( actually even not Newbie, even the higher rank ) we need to read more about cryptocurrency to familiarize how it works. But the best think to do if you want to be part of that any kind of campaign you need to rank up your account and become a Jr. Member as will. And that's the time to began to participate any campaign to earn some bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
December 29, 2017, 01:41:53 PM
If you want to earn bitcoin go for altcoins first..When it comes to altcoins you need to do your research because this is the wild wild west. If you found a project you believe in check out if you can join their bounty program to earn free coins that way. Each campaigns have different criteria so make sure you following their rules to be qualified. As a new starter I wouldn't recommend you to buy and trade these assets.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 10:42:25 AM
Read more and more about Crypto. Invest little amount and you will learn along.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 10:26:20 AM
When choosing a crypto for investment it's useful to collect information on the history of projects supporting them and to understand the need to satisfy this or that crypto.
Activity: 131
December 29, 2017, 10:08:08 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
Join in bounty and airdrop campaign, if you lucky, you could get a few 0.1 BTC.
Activity: 249
December 29, 2017, 09:52:08 AM
Hello and welcome.

First as a Newbie you should read a lot about how it works here, if you have a friend or a good person that can guide you is a lot better.

Second, be aware of the fraudsters that are around the forum, specially with ICOs that sometimes there are some bad news from them.

Finally, you should be active in the forum so you can know every new news about Altcoins and their price. But for the price you have to have a wallet first and for that I highly recommend you to make one in "Myetherwaller" if you want to have Ethers but having a wallet in coinbase is also a good choice. Them if you work with Ethers then you should visit "Etherdelta" to know the price of each Altcoin that use the Etherium network and the price at Ethers.

That in case you want to invest in Etherium but there are a lot of Altcoins, you'll find out quickly. Also BTC is a very good choice if you want to save your many and try not trading.

Have a nice day bro
Activity: 774
December 29, 2017, 09:49:35 AM
There a lot of things to do as a newbie, invest in bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin since you have a friends already made to succeed in bitcoin. When Im a newbie, I face the fear to invedt and more likely I can say I earned in bitcoin.
Activity: 546
December 29, 2017, 09:43:49 AM

success for all of us!!
Why don't ask your friend directly ?She is successful in crypto world as you mentioned, she is the best teacher for you .
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
December 29, 2017, 09:38:48 AM
I think the first thing you must do is to work hard to upgrade you rank. You can't get bitcoin unless your rank is jr.member or higher. But of course,before anything else you need to get a lot of good and right information about bitcoin because bitcoin isn't just getting money or opportunity to earn money but also about the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
December 29, 2017, 09:07:39 AM

success for all of us!!

From what you have said, you do not know much in bitcoin. So as a new member in bitcointalk I think this is the right time for you to read more information about bitcoin. Ad you read, you encounter different ideas as well as you encounter how to earn bitcoin. It is not only bitcoin we earn in here. We have so many different cryptos.

Maybe you think you waste your time coz instead of doing something in order to earn you just read about bitcoin. No. We all did that and now we earn bitcoin. You can read on local I'm sure there are different discussions for newbies like my local thread.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 29, 2017, 08:55:38 AM
You must also read and understand what bitcoin is all about to avoid being banned by the modulator.

This made my day. Nearly choked on my coffee.

What does this have to do with the rest of the thread?

maybe he wants to make clear that there are good ways to earn some extra coins just by participating in campaigns etc.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 08:27:57 AM
Well!You are welcome on board!The first thing you need to do is to familiarize yourself with this forum. Read as much as possible about the rules guiding the forum so that you can participate sfely without goinbg against the rules. Those rules are meant to make this forum a safer place to interact and do business. Learn as much as you can about bitcoin also and altcoin in general!
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 08:23:14 AM
You must also read and understand what bitcoin is all about to avoid being banned by the modulator.

This made my day. Nearly choked on my coffee.

What does this have to do with the rest of the thread?
Activity: 266
December 29, 2017, 08:21:22 AM
As a newbie if you have funds invest in a most trusted ICO and if not you can join in any bounty/ airdrop to increase your rank and at the same time to earn money. You must also read and understand what bitcoin is all about to avoid being banned by the modulator.
Jump to: