Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 111. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 05:20:12 AM
I think if you are newbie to trader you should learn a coin carefully, because the market changes very fast. You should invest in coin top 1, eg ETH, BCH, XRP
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 16, 2018, 05:07:10 AM
best thing is to try out what fits you best. the exchanges, trading, charting , buy& hold
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 07:25:50 PM
i guess u should learn and try to invest into smth stable like btc or eth
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
January 15, 2018, 05:15:08 PM
Probably best to keep 85% in BTC and test the water for altcoin investment.
I would not put almost all the money on Bitcoin I would invest in 4 coins  on average 20% for a long time for a beginner. Now there are many promising altcoins like Ripple and Neo. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 02:38:02 PM
Take a look at @Viberate! If you are missing their rewarding system then you are missing so likely called 'free' money.
There is no such thing as free but you can get some good amount of VIB's for 30 minutes of work on social media.
My reward for 2months of work is:
5320 VIB

And VIB price is:
$0,554131 USD (-1.10%)
0.00003901 BTC (-5.81%)
0.00042002 ETH (-2.01%)
Activity: 28
January 14, 2018, 09:29:35 AM
Welcome to the forum, try to read and understand as much as you can before you start investing.
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 09:28:45 AM
All i can say to you if you are a newbie explore from this forum and be active and be patient always. We know sometimes we cannot control our emotion we angry early. And read also some rules in this forum so that you can aware some banned.
Activity: 94
January 14, 2018, 09:20:02 AM
 Smiley Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.Smiley
Merit: 37
January 14, 2018, 09:03:49 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
As a newbie, I would advise learning as much as possible about the ins-and-outs of bitcoin and altcoins in most of the forum thread here. slowly but surely build your reputation as a legitimate member and not a spammers to forum threads. join some campaigns to learn the crypto trade until you increase your rank and become eligible to better campaigns or projects.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
January 14, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
First thing to do is rise your rank, because most of bounty campaigns not include newbie to join their bounty. If there is for newbie the portion of share will really little.as long you doing rise your activity you could looking for ico that looking profitable to invest. It's not always bitcoin to invest you could looking for other altcoin.😊
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
January 14, 2018, 08:56:26 AM
As a beginner, you can not participate in a signature campaign so that you can earn bitcoin. To update your rank, you must be active in the forum and regularly post messages. When your rating will be upgraded to younger. Member or member (will be better), you can participate in the campaign signatures and earn bitcoin.)
Activity: 364
January 14, 2018, 06:15:56 AM
Hello there! Welcome to the world of crypto-currency. I think thatvyou are just a newly graduate so most probably you still not have enough funds to buy bitcoin or potential altcoins. But if you are eager earn bitcoins then I would suggest you to ranked up your account then when you reached to member rank, be patience to look for a good campaign that will pay you in bitcoin weekly.
Activity: 518
January 14, 2018, 05:52:17 AM
As a newbie, you can start reading materials about crypto , then roam around the forum , try to ask questions on the things you want to know regarding a certain coin. Check different website regarding a coin you want to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 14, 2018, 05:22:53 AM

success for all of us!!

If you are newbie try to read about what is bitcoin you will know more bitcoin in this forum.Then try reach 30 activity... that activity you will rich jr.member.If you are a member join some bounty especially on signature bounty.Also join some airdrop.Airdrop is very important on a newbie especially if dont have fund...then if you have fund join some Initial Coin Offering or ICO.That will make your fund grow... yhen if you have lot experience then try the trading
Activity: 406
January 14, 2018, 05:18:05 AM
Just keep on reading on threads here in the forum and commenting on threads you would like to participate, by doing this you will easily learn what is bitcoin, alt coins and the whole cryptocurrency world. After a month of active participation you will earn your first ranked up and that's Jr. Member at the same time you'll have a little bit of knowledge on how to join a signature campaign. The next thing to do is to apply for a signature campaign for you to earn money. And even if you earn you must continue reading and step by step you will learn the advance knowledge like trading and investing.
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 05:09:08 AM
Did you get used to crypto yet?
Activity: 58
January 14, 2018, 04:35:04 AM
Most welcome to our community, as a newbi you should at first read carefully the forum rules. watat is the terms and condition, it will safe your account to ban.and you can start bounty which support newbi to earn.
Activity: 160
January 14, 2018, 04:31:32 AM
Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.
Activity: 356
January 14, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
What I am doing since I joined the Bitcoin world and until now is reading more threads in here. The topics inside different categories are really helpful especially when I don't fully understands the bitcoin and other connected topics about it. I am learning a lot from the experts and rank up members and I enjoyed their comments as it is new things to me and I used it as my guide to achieve increasing my ranks and joining different campaigns.
Activity: 602
January 13, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
Take the one month to understand what Blockchain is, what  Bitcoin is all about and altcoins. Make research, ask questions do stuffs to gain info. Then when you become a Jr memeber, join bounties and seek airdrops. Go for signatures, articles or content ICO bounties.. By then you will understand how it works.
Jump to: