Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 114. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 07:20:29 AM
As a newbie, you should get yourself fairly familiar to how cryptocurrency works and how bitcoins and the likes of ethereum and litecoins are key players in terms of popularity among users and traders.  You have to do a lot of reading in this forum or any other sites you feel like is worth reading based on your preference.  Try interpreting terms the way you understand them because most of the terms are jargon especially for those not technical enough (same case as me).  It helps if you could have someone explain it to you in layman's term for better understanding.  Next thin you could do is get yourself out there and practice trading or investing an amount which you can afford to lose (just in case).  Oh and if you're not the biggest fan of reading, try watching online videos as most of them are pretty straightforward when explaining things.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 07:15:10 AM
Better late than never. Welcome to the roller coaster ride of your life, so far only the strong hands survive.
it's a very positive welcome for the newcomers. I just put it up if you newbie I support you join here welcome also from me. diligently active and posting at least 1 of satuhari so you can ride your rank after a few weeks because with the rank of newbie you can not move too far.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
December 29, 2017, 07:15:04 AM
welcome to this forum hoeda. as a newbie, you should know first about what is bitcoin.
online media like cointelegraph.com, coindesk.com, etc might be useful to help you know the basic of bitcoin. just visit the site and find bitcoin 101. if you have some problem on learning about it, you can ask members here on Beginers & Help section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.
Also there is a local board for Indonesian in here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=191.
Hope you can learn more from this forum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 07:13:47 AM
Well as a newbie, you should comply all the rules and regulations in the forum, Make a good quality post, until you become a jr member, you may now used your status to apply signature campaign in bounties, Give passion in everything you do, God bless:)
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
December 29, 2017, 07:06:42 AM
Learn how the market works,learn the basics which will be your foundation in trading growth and never stop learning.
Activity: 98
Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world
December 27, 2017, 02:11:47 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

I was like you few months back. Keep on posting bro 14 times in two weeks time, and rank up. You can also earn from bounties and social media campaigns even as a new member. Lastly, read threads here, many are very informative and you will learn new things only experience can teach. Good luck to you.
Activity: 92
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
December 27, 2017, 02:01:04 AM
Learn all about bitcoin,, do understand bitcoin itself before going to learn to gain it. The basic knowledge about bitcoin is to comprehend it well before know the other element.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 01:58:13 AM
which one i must learn first? bitcoin system, how to get it or something else? Huh
Activity: 75
December 26, 2017, 08:59:35 PM
The best advice we can give you as a community is to learn, learn, learn. Never stop learning.
Activity: 35
December 26, 2017, 08:51:08 PM
i'm a newbie too, register since a few month a go, but because i didn't know about bitcoin yet, i stop. then i saw this topic, i think this topic can help me  Grin , can anybody what should i do first for earning bitcoin?
Activity: 157
December 26, 2017, 08:26:05 PM
I would like to say welcome to this forum and to the world of cryptocurrency,, well, as a newbie there are limited things that you could do for example, you there campaigns that do not accept newbie and there's a little number campaigns that accepts newbie like you. So base on what I'm saying here right now I would suggest you to join signature campaigns or other campaigns like twitter campaign or translating campaign and you could join airdrop but just be careful of scam....so! goodluck!
Activity: 42
December 26, 2017, 07:47:07 PM
Do some research. It's the best you can do in the very start. And Bitcointalk is one of the best places for such research
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
December 26, 2017, 07:44:04 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

As a newbie in this forum you read first and feed yourself in it by getting any idea and knowledge about in bitcoin, altcoin and trading mate.
Or you may read this link about the rules and terms and condition they have.
Activity: 308
December 26, 2017, 07:35:34 PM
As a noob i'd DYOR into all aspects of crypto, learn to understand,

Buy into a few reputable ICO's, 5 ICO's with $200,

Hope for a 5 x on at least one of them upon exchange listing then you have your money back the rest is profit!
Activity: 120
Merit: 14
December 26, 2017, 07:11:44 PM
As a newbie you should start by reading and informing yourself about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and how they work. Ask questions that you want to clarify and always research and read news about bitcoin. About how you can earn bitcoin, you can read here in the forum how you can join different kinds of activities that'll give you bitcoin, token, or alts.
Activity: 340
December 23, 2017, 03:25:48 PM
As a Newbie you should try to become Legendary Member. This usually takes several years spent in the bitcointalk community, while you spend your time reading around and commenting. In a few months you can already rise in rank, to jr Member and Member,
Activity: 126
December 23, 2017, 03:15:36 PM
 anewbie as well.. how to quickly increase level?
Activity: 154
December 23, 2017, 02:54:59 PM
Hi, there. I suggest that you just be patient and learn as much as you can about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and how it works using this forum. Enjoy!
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 23, 2017, 02:53:12 PM
If you're a newbie, then you know cryptocurrency can learn cryptocurrency knowledge by reading the instructions on this forum thread or create a question as a topic so people can answer questions for you. I believe if you really love cryptocurrency, apart learn on Bitcointalk you can search Google and find out more about cryptocurrency, there will be a lot of interesting things waiting for you to learn it.
Jump to: