Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 121. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 02, 2017, 06:42:41 PM
As a newcomer to bitcoin world, you should feed your memory a lot of info, a wide variety of info from the basics to more complex one but the most easiest way to learn is to ask for a help from experienced person just like your friend who became success. You can grow your bitcoins by trading and investing but you should know the risk before you start or else you'll end up being a "bitcoin is scam" person like what others did, I hope not.
Activity: 155
December 02, 2017, 06:38:11 PM
Welcome! If you are a newbie, before trading or investing, you should try to read and learn about the cryptocurreny world. Remember that, this currencies are very volatile. So, do not trade with the amounts which can damage your economic situation. Good luck!
absolutely ! Learn before you doing anything to avoid lose cause sometimes we repent after we made a mistake decisions . So much better to learn and seek an strategy before you decide to start operation.  As you said currency is so volatile we cannot stop it. So wee need to put some patience to learn when or what will happened on it after we trade or invest.
I agree with you. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who continue to make big trading mistakes because of their insufficient knowledge.

Newbies never learn enough before getting in Exchange platforms. They make trades randomly with the things they heard from the forum and twitter. This is wrong. Newbies should learn something useful about the market first.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 06:36:37 PM
You should try to make your way around here. There are many topics where you can achieve more knowledge about bitcoin and the altcoins. After you have gained more knowledge you can think about investment in one or more coins.
Activity: 336
December 02, 2017, 06:10:52 PM
Welcome! If you are a newbie, before trading or investing, you should try to read and learn about the cryptocurreny world. Remember that, this currencies are very volatile. So, do not trade with the amounts which can damage your economic situation. Good luck!
absolutely ! Learn before you doing anything to avoid lose cause sometimes we repent after we made a mistake decisions . So much better to learn and seek an strategy before you decide to start operation.  As you said currency is so volatile we cannot stop it. So wee need to put some patience to learn when or what will happened on it after we trade or invest.
I agree with you. Unfortunately there are a lot of people who continue to make big trading mistakes because of their insufficient knowledge.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 01:35:23 PM
Ola Hueda, tbm compartilho a sua dúvida e sou novato aqui tbm, estou tentando aprender. Algumas coisas são confusas. Hj em dia há muita informação, não sei qual e o que seria melhor seguir. Tipo investir em BTC, ou em outra altcoin? Faucets? ou Mineração? e Sites de investimentos? Luckygames? enfim há muitas possibilidades queria saber qual a q dá mais retorno.
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
December 02, 2017, 01:28:04 PM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of things to learn. Read alot about the various coins. Dont believe others. Listen to others, but make up your own mind. Dont give up and always keep string hands when others are weak
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 02, 2017, 01:24:44 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

First, read alot and I mean a lot! About cryptocurrrencies, especially about bitcoin and altcoins. Learn also how they are used, transacted and dealt. Another critical one is to learn how this forum works. You should first aim to rank up your account to be able to join ICOs and start earning coins. You should also learn how e-wallets work and telegrams because they are means to keep your coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 02, 2017, 01:00:52 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
Hello friends, we are all in this forum just like you are starting from newbye just like me at the beginning of joining this forum I do not understand anything. a little I will share the experience with you and you need to know that in this forum very many people who have experience in terms of crypto and I think the first thing you should do is keep active to read a comment or topic made by others who is already experienced in crypto, it's like I did before when I first joined this forum. by doing that I'm sure of course with over time of course you will know more about crypto. so keep your friends excited because everyone in this forum starts from zero.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
December 02, 2017, 12:49:09 PM
The first thing you need to do is to learn everything about Bitcoin through google or the Bitcoin discussion section at this forum. Bitcoin's key technology is the block chain and it's an advanced technology that has created a new breakthrough in financial technology. To own Bitcoin you can trade on exchanges such as Bittrex, Bitfinex, etc...
In order to be able to convert cash you can get help from friends or someone in your country, because each country will have different forms of buying and selling.
Activity: 185
A sports token that knows your favorite team
December 02, 2017, 12:45:26 PM
You read and do many research about cryptocurrencies. If you are new in this forum, there are threads here about Bitcoin and Altcoins. This forum is very informative and you will learn alot here. Just read the rules and follow. Opinions are everywhere so take time to do your own research.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 12:34:57 PM
Welcome to the forum.
I am pretty new to the crypto scene myself. The best thing i have done is read up in this forum about the different coins out there. If you are only focused on bitcoin then you can either buy bitcoin with Fiat or you can try and earn some bitcoin joining airdrops and bounty campaigns. You will need to get your rank up higher in order to join a signature campaign, you do so by replying to posts and logging on and reading up, which you should be doing anyway to stay on top of the crazy crypto world.
Take it slow and learn before you invest, and also its best to not use money you can't afford to lose, bitcoin can be volatile so you need to be patient and don't sell when it goes down you need to ride the wave and you will be happy you did.

good luck my friend.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
December 02, 2017, 12:28:05 PM
You are highly welcome to this great forum. Remain here and learn the rules of the forum. As your days grows you will learn how to earn Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies. Patience is the watch word here. Thanks
Activity: 522
December 02, 2017, 12:08:51 PM
As a newbie, you have to read a lot to learn the forum and read first the rules and guidelines. You have to familiarize the technical terms of bitcoin world. Don't ever attempt to buy any bitcointalk account and it's not worth it and some of them are scammers. Be patient and you will get rewarded and hopefully get some bitcoin as our rank get higher.
Activity: 546
December 02, 2017, 11:12:36 AM
As a new bie we read more information and earn more experience as you can.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 02, 2017, 10:50:31 AM
I wonder how your friend didn't explain how to earn bitcoins.
Wait! Did she tell you to create account on bitcointalk and join bounty campaign?
To open as many shitthreads as you can?
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 02, 2017, 10:48:02 AM
As a newbie , you must : 1) read as more information , as you can . And 2) you must earn some experience , without it , even after reading tons of information , you'r still be a newbie
Activity: 240
December 02, 2017, 09:57:38 AM

success for all of us!!
Well, as a newbie, you have to seek first further information about bitcoin and other types of cryptocurrency which is altcoin that you can gain by just simply roaming around the forum reading threads and topics wherein you can gather information and get yourself react and state your opinion about a certain topic. You must obtain a higher rank for you to be able to join into campaigns which most of us do to earn bitcoin or altcoins that can be keep or save and even turn into real money for income.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 02, 2017, 09:46:02 AM
In my opinion, a newbie should do more basic homework to learn how the crypto world is working. And Yoy can find all the answer if you stay here. Asking questions is a good habbit.
Activity: 224
December 02, 2017, 09:26:56 AM
You have come to the right site, people actually earn some and more cryptocurrency here by doing signature campaigns and such. Though I myself haven't actually earned anything but just do your best and hope that we can.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
December 02, 2017, 09:23:23 AM
If you are a newbie then you should spend your time learning and studying how to do things in the market. Being a newbie is when all the people came from but if you really want to improve then you should put a lot of effort to learn different things and also to master the basic things that will become your foundation.
Jump to: