Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 122. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
December 02, 2017, 08:21:21 AM
First you should read, explore bitcointalk forum, do a research & ask question you wanna know about bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
December 02, 2017, 08:14:29 AM
Read, learn, participate.
Read what others are doing, ask questions, learn from others and from what you read.
You will find that your activity will grow.
Join campaigns (I know, most aren't for newbies, but there are some)
Activity: 480
Merit: 106
December 02, 2017, 08:06:57 AM
Check out ANN thread, many altcoin from there which if you invest or mining in the early stage could yield high profit at later.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
December 02, 2017, 07:54:35 AM
As newbie you should be active here, keep learning from pro in this forum, start learn how to rating a coins for investment, learn how to read chart for day trading, learn about miner for mining.

To learn about mining is a very good way to get an in depth understanding of the blockchain and various projects

I don't think it's advisable for a beginner to jump easily in mining as we all know how risky it is and maybe instead of profiting he end up to loss his money. I would suggest to keep on learning for you to see how amazing the crypto currency as how this digital money had changed how we see the it and how it changed everyone's lives.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
December 02, 2017, 07:49:01 AM
Be active in the forum, never spam the forum. Follow bitcoin and coin news from different websites. Also try to learn how to trade. This way you can generate yourself a good income with trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 07:47:36 AM
Just like me just post and post until you made your rank up. Just post and post so that you can make your rank up and just gain your knowledge regarding bitcoin so that you will be fully informed
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 02, 2017, 06:32:04 AM
I will be doing a lot of discussion and observe first.. a newbie can not be a lot of coming projects..from the discussion I would learn a lot from the guys bitcoin has experienced in the forum bitcoin..later if it can be the basic lesson of his,participate in the project is ready
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
December 02, 2017, 04:28:36 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
You have to be patient in ranking up. Everyone here started as newbie. First, select the forum where you can learn many things about bitcoin. Secondly, post reply from any topic here in the bitcointalk but always be reminded with the guidelines and rules when posting. Third, learn about bitcoin and process of earning bitcoin through a forum here. Lastly, always be consistent and keep your hardwork.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
December 02, 2017, 03:26:12 AM
You are welcome to this community.Study this forum thoroughly and be active here to achieve some level and follow all rules. There are many earning options available to members as per their level status.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 01:53:25 AM
Welcome to the arena of cool traders, miners, bounty hunters and all that, here on bitcointalk try improve your rank to at least a Junior member then you are open to lot of money making campaign.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 01, 2017, 09:11:17 PM
first increase the rank of your account, the two join in bounty campaign like bounty facebook, twitter, and blog or video because the campaign does not care about your Bitcointalk account rank.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
December 01, 2017, 09:10:31 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

Read, listen and understand. You must know what are the rules and purpose of this forum. Join airdrop, social media campaigns and also bounty or signature campaign only if you fully understand what you need to do. There are also accounts that you need to create to receive airdrop token.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 09:08:01 PM

success for all of us!!

Learn, check different posts in bitcoin discussion and altocin discussion  before investing something.
Check icos and new incoming projects before jumping all in into some.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
December 01, 2017, 09:06:38 PM
There are many things to do here as a newbie, you will found new things and learn knowledge here that you will bring everyday. Read, learn the world of cryptocurrency that you will apply in your daily lives. So when you are capable to joined signature campaign you will lucky to earn big soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
December 01, 2017, 09:00:33 PM
welocme to the world of crypto. its really hard it crpto world but just need patience. just need to post for your promotion. join also airdrop twitter campaign facebook campaign to earn profit. many coins give freen coins for the campaign
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 01, 2017, 08:56:46 PM
your job as a newbie is to read everything in this forum, do not think about how to get bitcoin first, because if you have just thought how to get bitcoin, you do definitely SPAM in this forum which will only result in your account in baned / gets negative trust if caught by moderator
actually this is also true my biat, thanks for the information and have been reminded to always read everything about bitcoin
Activity: 378
December 01, 2017, 07:59:35 PM
Dear, as a newbie i want to suggest you, Firstly you should learn and research on this Bitcoin.org thread. then you should understand about the crypto world. when you achieve a good experience in crypto field, then you decide what can you do?
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 01, 2017, 07:27:23 PM
Being a newbie to the community needs lot of patience to learn and grow himself. It needs time to make a good earning, because the value has gone big and if he doesn't have the patience then should use a capital amount and get into trading which is the only way. Here the Op might get to earn good if he's lucky as well gains good experience.
Activity: 728
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
December 01, 2017, 07:23:21 PM
first, you must upgrade your rank newbie to Jr. Member, if you Jr. Member you can follow bounties signature campaign and you can get bitcoin from it.
two, for upgrading rank, you can read rulles in this forum.
three, don't be lazy to read every discussion in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 01, 2017, 01:53:59 PM
I suppose this advice will touch not a newbie only, but each one, who is in crypto. We all must learn more and more about rules and regulations of the market. We must not lend money to invest into crypto. We have to monitor the changes in crypto world. Each deal should be done only after you weigh all pros and cons of it.
Hope enough for you!
Jump to: