Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 124. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
November 30, 2017, 09:05:59 AM
You can post for about 14 posts or more every 2 weeks to gather 14 activities (it's the only limit that the forum can give) So you can e a Junior Member and participate on any Bounty Campaigns. Follow the General Board Rules and of course don't spam or offend anybody.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 08:15:09 AM
always be eager to learn and educate yourself in stuffs you need. Take time to read in discussions that matters for you. develop the attitude of being a hardworker. You need to double time and create faster decision and other stuffs.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 06:59:56 AM
As a newbie we should have more info for us to share and reply with more good informations, thats why we should be hardworking in searching and finding basic informations about bitcoin, many people that use bitcoin they pass and go through a newbie, thats how newbies work.For them to be a great btc users.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 06:38:12 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Welcome it is nice you to join the furom.  But before you inter this do you understand what bitcoin.
For you to learn more you need to read the furom, research also, and replay for the topic what you read from the furom. And thats what you called post. Then to have more activity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 06:32:30 AM
Like you I am a beginner in this thread i feel like im not going to work this out this kind of field I use to choose with.But dont be scared to try this kind of job,because there are so many members of bitcoiner out there become a successfull in just a blink of an eye,so now all you have to do is read more and learn more so that we can be like them successfull and become rich someday.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 06:04:44 AM
I do read some topics in beginners and help here there's a lot of topics like what is bitcoin,what wallet should you use,how to rank up in bitcoin talkforum?.I think the key here is to read in different section and be active everyday to read in some news about bitcoin,try to do search in google there's a lot of news about bitcoin like bitcoin news and the merkle,If you have many knowledge then you can earn here
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
November 30, 2017, 06:03:53 AM
First thing you should do is go to the beginners thread. Read and understand by heart the rules their by our moderators. It is better to read first the do's and dont's so that in the future you'll avoid to violate those rules. When you want to learn and grow, you should read more and ask for the opinion of others.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 05:51:23 AM
As a newbie, you should read and learn about crypto world in general, not just bitcoin. Bitcoin just started it all and it's good to know what came from Bitcoin, ie Ethereum and other altcoins plus ICOs.

Once you get a rough idea of the basics, try investing in less volatile coins, perhaps start with a short term investment and see how that goes, and then if you profit from it, go onto stronger and bigger coins for the long term investments.
You could also look at ICOs that are upcoming but you need to join groups on Twitter/Facebook and Telegram and learn more about those too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 30, 2017, 05:44:31 AM
Better late than never. Welcome to the roller coaster ride of your life, so far only the strong hands survive.
indeed man this crypto phenomena has became a roller coaster some can become rich in a blink of an eye nice to be one of the riders of this amazing trip.

This sure can be a once in a lifetime opportunity for many  out there. Always good to start as early as possible . But doing research here is quite a good start
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 30, 2017, 05:11:00 AM
Another newbie here. Glad to see all if the help beingnoffered here. Though this post isnt mine, I will be taking into considerstion, and abiding by the guidelines most of you laid out to get started. Thank you.

What do you mean by that question? Do you want to know Bitcoin from the beginning, or do you want to generate Bitcoin from scratch? I guess I'll answer with the following answer.

Better as a newbie, you just upgrade your Bitcointalk account. Make your account rank become a Member because it is a minimum requirement to follow the Signature Campaign. To improve your account, it's very easy because you only need to post 1 post daily for 2 months. Activity in your account will increase by 14 points every 2 weeks. If you can already become a Member, you join the Signature Campaign in the Services sub-forum. That's the easiest and most powerful way to get Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 30, 2017, 04:25:34 AM
Better late than never. Welcome to the roller coaster ride of your life, so far only the strong hands survive.
indeed man this crypto phenomena has became a roller coaster some can become rich in a blink of an eye nice to be one of the riders of this amazing trip.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 04:22:46 AM
Another newbie here. Glad to see all if the help beingnoffered here. Though this post isnt mine, I will be taking into considerstion, and abiding by the guidelines most of you laid out to get started.

Thank you
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 04:21:52 AM
if you are a newbie, an invest in crypto then go with low cap coins.. they have high potential to rise.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
November 30, 2017, 04:14:17 AM
read the topic and thier answer and in this way you will learn how this world works and also join some bounties and ICO when you reached junior member on this forum because there are some ICO that do not let newbie to join in and read some pinned post
Activity: 378
November 30, 2017, 04:10:51 AM
maybe you should read from this pinned post thread there is a topic that will help you to start with this forum and also find some friends on that net that can help you on this crypto world currencies and in that way you can get more get used to this forum
Activity: 370
November 30, 2017, 04:07:49 AM
welcome to the world of the crypto currencies my friends in this world of altcoin this is a world that has a lot or full of risk takers and profits earner you do your own reserch and find some friends in this altcoin world
Activity: 392
November 30, 2017, 04:00:48 AM
post n this forum maybe like 14 post in two weeks and then every 30 post and activity that have you made you will get to the new rank and every time you post you will rank up if you get the requirement of the second rank
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
November 30, 2017, 03:42:53 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
welcome to the forum as a newbie you need to learn the basic of knowledge about bitcoin first
you must know how it work and read a lot of things you can earn in sig campaign someday when your account become qualified
you can collect some token or coin is some sig campaign and convert it to bitcoin
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 03:31:50 AM
Although as a newbie patience is the key to earn bitcoin I have the mindset of working hard and ensuring that I post quality posts in this forum and I believe with time I am going to be ranked up and start earning reasonable amount of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
November 30, 2017, 02:48:01 AM
Try to get familiar with the forum. Start from the beginner's guide in meta section. You can also start making contribution to the thread of your interest. Mind you, do not spam the thread the forum rules is strongly against it. You can rise from newbie to any desire rank you want through valuable contribution.
Jump to: