Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 125. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 127
November 30, 2017, 02:41:50 AM
As a newbie you need to study and learn the basic of crypto currency so that you wont get scammed by people who talked to you about investing in bitcoin or other alt coins whos in the market or in ICO.
Dont just invest when you here a good story about a certain coin you need to ask people about the potential of the coin and consider of you will profit from it or not.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 02:40:42 AM
As a newbie, give some time, no a lot of time learning all the complexly about bitcoin and altcoins. The very first you should remember are all the rules and regulations and instill that in your head. Read everything. Search and learn all the different forums. If there are somethings that you don't understand, ask questions from the people here in this community. All will be glad to lend you a helping hand.
Welcome !!!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
November 30, 2017, 01:47:08 AM
I think it depends on on what you want to play in this crypto world, If you want to be technical guy, you should learn more technical knowledge, and if you want to make short term profit, you can learn how to track the price waves.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 30, 2017, 01:42:13 AM
In cryptocurrency space, knowledge is actually the currency. If you learn all there is about block chain, bitcoin and ethereum, your knowledge will equip you to take advantage of event that could make you rich.
Activity: 336
November 30, 2017, 01:22:11 AM
Do some research and always be active in this forum so you can gain more knowledge about cryptos and announcements.Surely you will grow here in our forum very well
Merit: 1
November 30, 2017, 01:16:33 AM
Я как сам новичок посоветую найти человечка-наставника который в этом давно плавает и знает толк. Котоый может обучить и рассказать что да как.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
November 30, 2017, 01:14:48 AM
As a newbie you have sometime to learn the things happening around the globe. When I was newbie we don't have much information to learn about this new technology. So it always good to learn new things.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 01:13:03 AM
Just understand whats going on this forum..
Merit: 20
November 30, 2017, 01:11:33 AM
Welcome to the forum.As a newbie I think you should first concentrate in reading the forum posts to know about Crypto Currency in detailed way.
Activity: 280
November 30, 2017, 01:05:41 AM
Welcome to the brotherhood !
you are still not late , but unfortunately i think this not time to mine BTC
read the forums , buy some BTC from local seller or BTC selling platform
start trading and join bounties and airdrops !
first of all do some researches , read the bittalk forums !
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 12:56:03 AM
Learning knowledge and Practicing with a small budget is my advice for you. You can't join into Bitcoin or big altcoins without knowledge. Let begin with cheap coins.
Activity: 287
November 29, 2017, 11:00:09 PM
Learn the forum  rules and regulations and how it used. Get a strong password for your account and treat your bitcointalk account as an asset. Visit everyday and post a constructive statement, in a month you will be upgrade to jnr member and as such you can start involving in bounty campaing and make some bitcoins.
Activity: 252
November 29, 2017, 10:40:30 PM
i think you are too late to be successful in this bitcoin. you have too long way run to go in his state. and must be double the time she spend because the price of bitcoin now is too huge and its hard to invest because of its price that no more in a month can decrease but if you have patient and courage in this bitcoin. you might become like she.
Activity: 269
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 10:05:20 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

I know you are quite a busy man, mate. But try to spare some very precious time in order to read and study about Bitcoin. Watch videos as well. There are many ways to earn Bitcoin. You may start buying little amounts from your savings. Just buy and then store them in a very safe wallet. Once you have some more surplus money or extra savings, add another batch of Bitcoin to it. While it is growing in value, it is also growing in amount. Sooner or later you will be seeing its value reaching high.
Activity: 225
November 29, 2017, 10:00:53 PM
You should focus on making your rank higher and try to join many airdrops as you can. After being promoted to jr. member you can start earning altcoins and trade some of it.
Activity: 532
November 29, 2017, 09:58:42 PM
the first thing I used to do when I was a layman in the world of cryptocurency especially in this forum. the thing I do is a lot of searching for information with lots of asking and posting on this forum. in addition to adding insight into altcoin. our rank will also increase along with the number of posts
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 29, 2017, 09:52:09 PM
Better late than never. Welcome to the roller coaster ride of your life, so far only the strong hands survive.

I respect your opinion but if i take it literally, strong hands doesn't give you guarantee to survive here. Having patience or perseverance, courage to take risks, wit, and time are they key to survive here, IMO too.
Activity: 182
Create Your Decentralized Life
November 29, 2017, 09:43:54 PM
You know what to do,read learn and succeed.You need to improve yourself as soon as possible because the market has lots to offer and beware of scammers too.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 09:30:11 PM
I suggest you can start with collect some free airdrop first, you can try some stuff first without investing too much, I personally like Eash-check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/e-a-s-h-2378605, their free airdrop is now open.
Activity: 196
" As long as you love me"
November 29, 2017, 08:54:37 PM
Since you are newbie,  you can particapte airdrop ang social media campaign so that you can earn money. But dont expect to much because they have a lot of airdrops now are scam. If you want to know more of bitcoin,  search about the word of crypto currency.
Jump to: