Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 126. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 0
November 29, 2017, 07:36:22 PM
This is a great thread and I am learning a lot. I think the best thing is to research and find out about the ecosystem and how it works, before jumping into trying to monatize your account.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 06:24:55 PM
First, study the market. You do not need to make a deposit, just watch the top coins for a while, 2-3 weeks, and you will begin to understand how they move, what they react to and then start trading. Good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 05:37:44 PM
You can learn a lot here as well, but you have a friend who is already successful with the help of Bitcoin, you have a lot to learn from her. Since she once invited you to join her, but you were not available, she might still have time to put you through.
At the same time, you can go through different topics being discussed here in this forum so that you can learn from other people contributions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 05:09:46 PM
Hello friend you are welcome in this big familiy of crypto maniacs it without a doubt take time to reach i higher rank a respectful one like member but it without a doubt it does worth it so i advice you to keep on and your membership will be upgraded soon good luck.
Activity: 49
November 29, 2017, 05:05:36 PM
I'm trying to use my newbie period to learn maximum before starting to invest some bigger amount of money..

I'll advise you to be patient. Take your time, read, learn and understand because what you invest in yourself now will pay you back latter, for sure.

Also, I believe that everybody has that "I'm too late" feeling, so try to not bother with "what if I invest X yrs ago" kind of questions Smiley

Good luck!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
A New Exchange Era
November 29, 2017, 04:28:12 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Of course, you can participate in bounty and airdrops. It will bring you some money. But do not forget to build your "foundation" of knowledge about crypto-currencies. What is blockchain? How does he work? than usually different projects? All this will help you to go on in the right direction. I advise you to read this forum a lot and, if possible, respond in it, gaining activity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
November 29, 2017, 04:16:02 PM
At first, you can join to Bounty campaign and get some money. Then you can try to invest in a some ICO. If the ICO is successful, you will receive money too. At the same time read all information about bitcoin, altcoin, etc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
November 29, 2017, 03:54:11 PM
Welcome to the bitcoin, you can start with buying the bitcoin now if you have funds, if you're not have it i suggest you can go with join the airdrop / bounty but with your rank now it's hard to join them. But just patience for 1 month to reach jr.member rank then you can join with them.

As a newbie, many get their coins through free means like faucets and airdrops; however, the amount you can actually get is not as much as before. Another means you can get bitcoin is through ICOs, you can join campaigns and projects where you can be awarded with coins upon doing some tasks. The more advanced one is through trading and investing.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
November 29, 2017, 03:48:37 PM
I think Bitcoin is now a risky investment. Within the last hour, the price has fallen more than almost 1000 dollars. This is so crazy!

I suggest you investigate Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 03:35:53 PM
I recommend you read as many as possible information about all cryptocurrency. You must following for news and know basic informations and terms. Check pinned posts and you can find important things on youtube
Activity: 154
November 29, 2017, 03:31:04 PM
Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great. Is it safe?
Activity: 17
November 29, 2017, 03:25:41 PM
Do your research then ask others about their research.
Activity: 154
November 29, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 03:19:43 PM
Make sure to do a lot of research before investing in anything. Read a lot of articles and forum and start contributing to the community. Sooner than you think, you will be able to earn something.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
November 29, 2017, 02:37:36 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
First of all I would like to greet you buddy! Welcome to this Bitcoin world. You are on the right path or track when you do seek for possible income with bitcoin or on other crypto.Since you do ask on where you would start up then better to go on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/general-how-to-earn-bitcoins-1629118 . All the informations you would like to know I'm sure its being listed or noted there on that thread.Just have a time on reading up.
Activity: 6
November 29, 2017, 02:19:25 PM

success for all of us!!
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 09:38:47 AM
First of all you should read and learn a lot of this forum. After that you should decide what you want to do in crypto world: miner, trader, bounty hunter or do some investments. I recommend you start from bounty hunting or airdrops , that no so hard to get your first btc, good luck to you.
Activity: 3
November 29, 2017, 09:32:18 AM
I am a newbie and I have problems searching and posting.  I keep getting you have posted within the last 90 seconds and you must wait -- or something like that.
It also happens when I am searching for items to look up.
The problem is I have only posted once on Nov 6th and have not been able to post again unless this post goes through.

Why does this keep happening -- any ideas?

ok -- this one went through fine so I will continue to play and post and see what happens

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 09:21:27 AM
Welcome dude, bitcoin is very easy to understand, just search on Youtube, you will see a lot of video explaining how Bitcoin and the blockchain work. And like Bitcoin is great. Now the hardest part, if you want to get Bitcoin then you will need real money to invest in Bitcoin. Now that you have your bitcoin, if you want to earn more than you will have to exchange them and exchange like Poloniex or Bittrex. Just buy promising altcoins when the price is low and sell them when the price is high.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 29, 2017, 08:51:33 AM
Newbies must read discussions and threads in this forum because there are so much to learn. If you are interested in investing or trading, you should make your own research about potential coins. Watch youtube videos because you will learn a lot from those. Knowledge will be your gas in ranking up in this forum and your rank will dictate how much profit you can earn (if you are interested joining campaigns).
Jump to: