Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 128. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 11:54:08 PM
if my experience during the newbie is the focus to improve rank and follow the airdrop pretty for beginners can collect coins from airdrop even though there is no market, and I also follow the bounty for newbie, yes even though the salary is not too much but good enough to fill the wallet.
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 11:45:31 PM
Quote from: bitcoinbox link=topic=2452564.msg25114924#msg25114924
Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.
This is really what is needed. There is just so much to learn and skipping any point of learning at some point is what leads some people in making bad decisions.

OP can start from beginners thread as that is one part to start learning a whole lot from about using the best of the forum, understanding what bitcoin is all about and seeing how every opportunity can be utilized. There are so many things to tap from which involves being smart.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 04:12:50 PM
Welcome in  U can learn here everything good for u Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 04:11:17 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

I don't know the situation in your country and I don't know also whether you have money to buy bitcoin. If you think of getting some bitcoin with your money, try not to be scammed by the frauders. There are tons of scammers in local bitcoin selling websites. Be awake against them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
November 27, 2017, 04:07:55 PM
Welcome aboard!!! First thing that I would suggest you is to read. Research about coins/crypto and read forums here. Answer some forums here too so you can rank up and maximize your perks. Join airdrops for free coins, some require high ranking here in BTT to join so so point #2. But be cautious when joining. Never give out your private key. And enjoy!
Activity: 112
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
November 27, 2017, 04:03:46 PM
For me I will try to increase my activity to join the signature bounties, It will be very long journey.
Activity: 40
November 27, 2017, 03:57:30 PM
Welcome to the new world. First of all you need to get points by replying to post, start new topics, but there is a formula in bitcointalk to get points.
You need to know answer of some questions:

What Ranks exists in Bitcointalk?

Brand New: 0 posts
Newbie: (none)
Jr. Member: activity: 30
Member: Activity: 60
Full Member: Activity: 120
Sr. Member: Activity: 240
Hero Member: Activity: 480

Activity? How can i get it?

The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts).

Activity is updated every 60 minutes.

How much is the max activity can i get?

14 is the most activity points you can get for each 2 week period. (It depends on your joining date and time to bitcointalk.com)

After you get more points you will be level up and can wok on bounty programs, you can earn BTC and get paid for advertising and posting in this community.
I think you should research on some keywords:

- Altcoins
- Etherum Network
- ICOs
- Bounty Program

After this you can earn money be active in this world.

You can invest on ICOs as well, buy their tokens as much as you can because they have potentials to grow and be the next Altcoin!
For example take a look at Gilgamesh Platform Website and their bounty program to know more about the legit ICOs and what exactly the bounty program is.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
November 27, 2017, 03:47:30 PM
Hello Hoeda,

First of all, a huge welcome to the bitcoin and crypto world.
There are a lot of ways on how to get.
1st is mining just like your friend does but it will take a large amount to start it. Even with a $5000 rigs wont be enough to do it.
The next option would be buying it directly. Instead of an ROI of 2 years from the mining industry, here in investing you could double it in a month or maybe a week. Depends on where bitcoin would go, but mostly it will go up when time passes by.
Bounties. You could work for it. Look at the services and markets and you will see them. Try to understand it specially with the ERC20 coins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
November 27, 2017, 03:40:35 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
You are welcome. Firstly, you have to understand that you still have to work for everything and if you can stay glued to this forum, you can easily get to know everything you need to know.

There are so many resources online and you can start by asking what bitcoin and blockchain technology is and every other question that runs through your mind while doing the research will be answered. It is not an easy road and like they always say, nothing good comes easy, so you have to be prepared.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
November 27, 2017, 03:38:11 PM
If you want to earn bitcoin go for altcoins first..When it comes to altcoins you need to do your research because this is the wild wild west. If you found a project you believe in check out if you can join their bounty program to earn free coins that way. Each campaigns have different criteria so make sure you following their rules to be qualified. As a new starter I wouldn't recommend you to buy and trade these assets. Until you earned your free tokens you'd see the behaviour of the market and make conclusions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 27, 2017, 03:08:23 PM
Great to know that your friend always stuck to Bitcoins and she believed in the potential of it throughout these years that's the only thing that made her successful.Today bitcoin is on the verge of reaching the milestone of $10000.
So your friend had started her journey by mining,but nowadays mining is very difficult and costly means to earn bitcoins.You can start earning bitcoin by either investing or by working for exchange of bitcoin.As you are a newbie ~ I would recommend you to start Facebook, Twitter and telegram campaigns.

Always good to get involved in some icos by joining campaigns
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
November 27, 2017, 04:23:32 AM
Great to know that your friend always stuck to Bitcoins and she believed in the potential of it throughout these years that's the only thing that made her successful.Today bitcoin is on the verge of reaching the milestone of $10000.
So your friend had started her journey by mining,but nowadays mining is very difficult and costly means to earn bitcoins.You can start earning bitcoin by either investing or by working for exchange of bitcoin.As you are a newbie ~ I would recommend you to start Facebook, Twitter and telegram campaigns.
Activity: 504
November 27, 2017, 04:22:41 AM
First you need to increase your knowledge about crypto currency. You can do that by reading many threads. You need to learn how you can earn money in bitcoin. And how to trade for a better income.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 27, 2017, 04:11:57 AM
Its not too late for us beginners, lets just keep ourselves reading and understand what is this bitcoin world all about for us to have enough knowledge and have a chance to make a good and quality post. Just keep on asking friends who have been into bitcoin for a long time, they really help a lot.
Activity: 182
November 27, 2017, 04:06:10 AM
You need to read,learn the basics to be able to trade in the market successfully.
Activity: 115
Get your share of the future
November 27, 2017, 03:48:47 AM
As newbie like you, we must to take priority on how to be rank up as jr member to be qualified as participants in any campaign to earn bitcoin.
No I think the most important thing is by keep read to learn about what bitcoin is, we should learn about what is peer to peer, who is satoshi, halving, token and anything that related to cryptocurrency. By increase our knowledge we also can make quality post and have chance  to go to the next level in cryptocurrency world
Activity: 168
November 27, 2017, 03:44:24 AM
Research more on Bitcoin and other altcoins. And then make valuable comments on this platform to increase your activity and membership level.
Activity: 1
November 27, 2017, 03:38:42 AM
try something else I think Cheesy
Activity: 658
November 27, 2017, 03:32:21 AM

success for all of us!!
happy join hoeda, I also initially like you I started from the beginning in this forum much you can learn here,
one of them by following the bounty program, you can receive a lot of information about the rules and rules in this forum, good luck
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 27, 2017, 02:53:39 AM
You should rank up your account till it reach junior member then apply for a bounty campaigns and promote any ico's to social media's or here in this forum through signature campaign. They are paying good amount coins.
and take time to read a lot of information regarding here in cyrpto currency then when you are now able to join some campaign and while you are ranked up then you have knowledge about bitcoin so as a newbie you have that skills of having and taking the ability to take some time here in crypto currency cause you dont have any campaign or task to do. ranked up your account that was the right thing to do.
Jump to: