Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 129. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 02:18:14 AM
You should rank up your account till it reach junior member then apply for a bounty campaigns and promote any ico's to social media's or here in this forum through signature campaign. They are paying good amount coins.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
November 27, 2017, 02:16:07 AM
It takes time and patient, to learn and understand.
be persistence, as just likes anything else, we will encounter difficulties at times.
nothing comes easy, unless it is a scam Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 02:12:51 AM
Only put in what you can afford to lose, and, enjoy!

it's become a hobby to read about crypto, and if i can make money on top, that's just even better !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 27, 2017, 02:09:04 AM
Hi,  welcome here in the cryptocurrency. Well first I suggest to you is to know the meaning of cryptocurrency and ICO before you try to invest. Second is joined Airdrops and bounty campaigns to gain free altcoins.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 27, 2017, 01:50:42 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
welcome to crypto world.

First thing that you must do in order to succeed is be familiar in all obstacles this community has you can start by reading alot from thread after threads so you will learn more about Mining,gambling tradingand investments.

Second if you had a capital try to buy atleast 0.05 bitcoin to start trading to earn the ups and downs of trading

Third if you had no capital you can earn by joining campaign but first you must be active in posting thru conversation here for your account to attain atleast member rank to be able to participate in campaigns for BtC payments.

Last but not the least be carefull here theres a lot of bad elements here scammers and hackers are all lver the place so u must be aware of that
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 01:31:14 AM
The first thing to do right now if i were you is reading the threads about bitcoin and altcoins to have an information about its backgrounds
Activity: 381
November 27, 2017, 01:13:19 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

Many Thread and advice spread on this forum or another forum youtube channel and social group, you can inform yourself with more knowledge about cryptocurrency, bitcoin, blockchain, trading, market and else, found friend who like bitcoin also. then take a step a little risk for learn and move forward.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
November 27, 2017, 12:03:00 AM
As a newbie just continue on posting to add on your activity every two weeks.You should try to read on topics to make you learn and deeply understand the cryptocurrency.Try reasearch something to make everything clear to you.And when you learn everything yoi can join in bounty signatures.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
November 26, 2017, 11:42:53 PM

success for all of us!!
First of all welcome my friend.  I will guide you as being your senior here.  First do a research on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.  As it is very vast field.  Learn about it,  collect all possible knowledge about cryptocurreny. Learn before you doing anything to avoid lose cause sometimes we repent after we made a mistake decisions . So much better to learn and seek an strategy before you decide to start operation.  As you said currency is so volatile we cannot stop it. So wee need to put some patience to learn when or what will happened on it after we trade or invest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
November 26, 2017, 11:29:41 PM
Welcome! If you are a newbie, before trading or investing, you should try to read and learn about the cryptocurreny world. Remember that, this currencies are very volatile. So, do not trade with the amounts which can damage your economic situation. Good luck!
absolutely ! Learn before you doing anything to avoid lose cause sometimes we repent after we made a mistake decisions . So much better to learn and seek an strategy before you decide to start operation.  As you said currency is so volatile we cannot stop it. So wee need to put some patience to learn when or what will happened on it after we trade or invest.
Activity: 336
November 26, 2017, 10:11:18 PM
Welcome! If you are a newbie, before trading or investing, you should try to read and learn about the cryptocurreny world. Remember that, this currencies are very volatile. So, do not trade with the amounts which can damage your economic situation. Good luck!
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
November 26, 2017, 11:31:19 AM
I see on this forum that the country topic indonesia you can come here to exchange experience from people in your country that would probably be better. You can also search on youtube or on the bitcoin information site.
Activity: 406
November 26, 2017, 11:19:40 AM
You should do is to learn everything about cryptocurriencies like reading searching and asking with legendary about this.While learning you may join bounties to earn.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 26, 2017, 10:59:59 AM

success for all of us!!

welcome to bitcointalk forum mate your IN the club, have many ways to earn bitcoin in easy way because you are a new here in forum are not intittle to join in the signature campaign wait for your rank up as jr member to get paid for participating in the discussion,
first i suggest with mate study and learning how to become skilled as bitcoin user, researching into google especially reading the threads here in forum you put more knowledge how earn bitcoin.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥
November 26, 2017, 10:41:14 AM
First you need to grow your post and activity. And you can also join airdrop which accept Newbie. and i also suggest for Bounty campaign who accept you. And it will be better if you are Minimun Jr. Member. Bye the way, Best for you. Good things waiting for you.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
November 26, 2017, 10:40:05 AM
Firstly, welcome to the great forum of internet. You are not late but you can earn bitcoins.But be patient.Patience is the first thing to success, but that doesn't mean to be lazy.Control your emotions and overcome anxiety. You can earn good  amount here by participating in bounties and other campaigns as well as you can offer your services and get paid for it in bitcoin. As you are still a newbie, just wait and watch the forum keenly and study the topics here.All the best.
A newbie can't earn good amount in any bounty and signature campaign. but to learn about all altcoins and bitcoins he needs some time. i think within a few weeks he can know about the market. after that invest a small amount and do trading you can earn money.
Activity: 154
November 26, 2017, 10:21:33 AM
Firstly, welcome to the great forum of internet. You are not late but you can earn bitcoins.But be patient.Patience is the first thing to success, but that doesn't mean to be lazy.Control your emotions and overcome anxiety. You can earn good  amount here by participating in bounties and other campaigns as well as you can offer your services and get paid for it in bitcoin. As you are still a newbie, just wait and watch the forum keenly and study the topics here.All the best.
Activity: 252
November 26, 2017, 10:10:19 AM
The key to gain some money here is patience and knowledge. You should do a lot of research before buying any coin and then let the pump come to your coin instead of trying to catch pumps. Also learn TA.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 26, 2017, 09:41:39 AM
When I was a newbie, I always read posts on altcoins discussion board and announcement board. I tried my best to know the rules of this world.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
November 26, 2017, 09:37:02 AM
Buy as much bitcoin as you can afford. Then work as hard as you can to make more money to buy more bitcoin all the while learning all you can about the cryptospace.
Jump to: