Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 130. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 26, 2017, 09:09:28 AM
Just read and learn the basics here,cryptoworld is a huge community you need to learn things right before you succeed here.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
November 26, 2017, 09:08:22 AM
I personally think that since you fairly new within the cryptocurrency industry, you should first consider reading about cryptocurrencies, inform yourself about the differences between bitcoin, altcoins,ICOs and the blockchain itself. At the same time, you will be ranking up so that you can be able to participate in signature and social media campaigns and learn about different other ways of earning bitcoin such as writing articles, referrals, faucets and more.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
November 26, 2017, 08:59:42 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Now the best time has arrived.you can start from the beginning. Anything i can tell you with my capacity.

First you should learn everything beforeinvesting.

Whats btc
Whats alt
Whats blockchain
Whats eth
Whats ico
Etc

You should answer these questions before investing. If you can answer then you have knowledge about crypto. You research about topics.

After 3-6 months you the man
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
November 26, 2017, 08:59:34 AM
You should consider to hone yourself in research, this crypto world is full of fantasies that you will discover yourself as you go along. Enhance your reseach skill, get involve in crypto-community and finally, you should love what you are doing. In terms of planning to invest in crypto, you should familiarize what is the pros and cns of every coin that will invest to, I recommend VERIFY ICO ( see https://verify.as ) You will find out what is valuable in this world and what is not thru research. Good luck in this field.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
November 26, 2017, 08:52:38 AM
As a newbie try to understand first the basic rules then observe the ethics of the members and be polite always. Just keep on reading all the topics in forum  to be able to understand all the terms. welcome to the bitcoin talk.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
November 26, 2017, 08:30:07 AM
A newbie should first join a bitcointalk forum by registering and diligently make a constructive post at least twice a day.  Educate yourself by reading through forum discussions.  Being a member in bitcointalk gives you access to free airdrops.  Make sure too, that you have a facebook, twitter and a telegram account.  Having an android phone is an advantage too. Mobile phone gives you access to your account for an update or notification.  And lastly don't forget to have a ERC20 wallet---mine is myetherwallet.
Activity: 504
November 26, 2017, 07:50:24 AM
Welcome to the world of crypto! If you stay here at least for a month, you will fall in love with it. Now start with getting as much information about altcoins and Bitcoins as you can. You can buy a little bit crypto after and try to trade, but never loan money for it.
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
November 26, 2017, 06:42:47 AM
Firstly, if you want to buy bitcoin think first
Also there are a lot of altcoins about shared here beside bitcoin
You should read them thoroughly and research, then decide what you want to get
Activity: 210
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 26, 2017, 06:40:51 AM
Well I can advice you to just study first. Learn what are the basics. What is Bitcoin and what is the purpose of it. What is the definition of blockchain and how does it works. Your friend spends time and effort to reach what she achieved now and to do that you must have that perseverance and dedication  she applied in this field. It can be very rewarding if you study it right. You are on the right track to have a better future. Just work on it and embrace this new technology. You can have many opportunities that will be opened to you. You can have the freedom to choice and make the most out of it. Just learn and enjoy what you do.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
November 26, 2017, 06:32:44 AM
Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.
Participate actively in this forum. Ask questions, reply to others and try to build up a higher rank account.
Then you will probably start with bounty campaigns that can (sometimes) pay quite well.
This is really what is needed. There is just so much to learn and skipping any point of learning at some point is what leads some people in making bad decisions.

OP can start from beginners thread as that is one part to start learning a whole lot from about using the best of the forum, understanding what bitcoin is all about and seeing how every opportunity can be utilized. There are so many things to tap from which involves being smart.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
November 24, 2017, 10:36:53 AM
You should try to improve in trading,because trading is the most profitable way to earn BTCs in monthly basis you can earn atleast x3 of your portfolio.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
November 24, 2017, 10:35:56 AM
Aside from continuously being active in this forum, what you can do is to learn about bitcoin and other coins that have a potential, like bitcoin 7 years ago. Don't think that you are late to be in the hype of bitcoin, the crypto world. I know you can be successful someday by the help of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
November 24, 2017, 10:32:10 AM
The most important thing is to aim for maximal bitcoin revenue no matter what you do
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
November 24, 2017, 10:16:57 AM
As a newbie, the first thing you have to do is becoming active in bitcoin forum. By being active in the forum will lead you to have a higher rank which somehow will allow you to participate in any bounty campaigns to earn bitcoin. At least you need to be a junior member for minimum rank to be eligible. Overall, work hard,  keep learning,  and always cheer up. Good luck  Wink
Activity: 210
November 24, 2017, 06:48:34 AM
Try to improve yourself by searching ways to get a good trading habits.Because trading is the most profitable way to earn in cryptoworld.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
November 24, 2017, 06:45:31 AM
Welcome my friend, just learn by seeing many threads here and you can ask them. Also you can post your reply to get activity point and promote to new rank.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 24, 2017, 06:20:56 AM
Before investing in any ICO, i suggest joining some bounty program to earn you tokens, learn and post about the ICO.
Research about the ICO by reading it whitepaper on the website.

Activity: 168
November 24, 2017, 05:19:29 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

First of all welcome to the bitcoin world and i hope you will also find success just like your friend did, i was just wondering if its him or her?
Anyways, since you are a college graduate i think you can find jobs here that suits your course, most of the jobs offer here are in connection with programing and internet related.
I wish you luck on your venture to the bitcoin world.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 05:12:13 AM
I have been reading this forum for 1 week and this is the opportunity for me to start posting on this forum. I ve already invested 1200$ just because i am very impatient. First investment was 200$ and i lost some money down to 168$ then i noticed that something missing on my side.(knowledge about how this thing work charts etc) 1 day i worked on charts watching youtube videos. My investment increased up to 192$. Yesterday i invested 1000$ more i was more confident  Smiley Today i noticed that when bitcoin price increases altcoin prices decrease. Yesterday i was disappointed just because i didnt buy ethereum when it was 360$.Yesterday BTC-ETH price was up to  0.052 now 0.0488 maybe it will be lower later. It's a great opportunity to buy reliable altcoins now as i see. Reliable for me is what most ppl suggest atm. I can earn or i can lose money but everything is an experience for me atm. We noobs have lots of things to learn.
I wish you all good luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
November 24, 2017, 05:11:41 AM
Research is the main thing any newbie should be doing right now.
Study and learn about how the cryptoworld works - coins, tokens, ICOs and everything that comes with these!
Join forums, news rooms and keep up to date!
Jump to: