Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 16. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 12:42:08 AM
I am familiar with this market and I have accumulated a small amount of investment to accumulate some investment experience. I believe that you can finally get wealth from it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 12:41:06 AM
I am also a newbie in this market. My important plan is to learn how to analyze the price & market trends.
I read a lot, and trade a lot. Sometime I lost, sometime I win. But I still happy about that.
in my opinion as a beginner, the thing I have to do is deepen my experience, find and read about the products in the market, and of course there is one important thing, that is we have to be patient
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 12:40:51 AM
I think new be can learn about crypto and do the bounty on bitcointalk is good start for new be.
Activity: 70
August 30, 2018, 12:34:00 AM
I am also a newbie in this market. My important plan is to learn how to analyze the price & market trends.
I read a lot, and trade a lot. Sometime I lost, sometime I win. But I still happy about that.
Activity: 62
August 29, 2018, 11:51:40 PM
I also search for the search for your Bitcoin information by the job aidrop and bounty , and trading , I also search for the search for your Bitcoin information by the job. all of the job could not be override time that but we can be wait, results will return the very good.
Activity: 5
August 29, 2018, 11:30:03 PM
Novices are mainly interested in understanding the market. The friends in the forum and the currency circle are mainly exchanges. When you are fully aware of the market, you will choose to invest.
Activity: 16
August 29, 2018, 11:26:16 PM
When you have a good understanding of this market, then you can choose to invest in this market, I think now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 11:23:13 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

For you to grow in here you need to have some post for you to rank up. Starting from newbie you need to provide atleast 30 post to become junior member but in a week it has a limit of 14 constructive post so it will take two and half  weeks for you to rank in junior member. After that you are now able to join in a bounty campaign because some of the bounty campaign has the requirements to join with atleast jr.member rank. And now if you passed all the  requirements start earning and gaining profit. I hope this will help.
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 10:14:07 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

Everyone starts as a newbie. Do your research about BTC and how blockchain technology works. Make relavant and quality posts to attain higher rank on this forum. Merits were the key factor and you can also participate through bounty campaigns.
Activity: 66
August 29, 2018, 09:57:07 PM
As a beginner, you definitely need to study this area to understand what the prospects and risks. You can buy on a variety of exchanges, which are in the public domain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
August 28, 2018, 03:04:55 PM
You need to spend a lot of time studying new information, and of course, start participating in bounty companies
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 02:42:36 PM
Study and study again, here on the forum a huge amount of information for beginners, read, participate actively in the forum, raise your rank and everything will turn out. You're quite welcome.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 07:07:58 PM
As a beginner - only mass absorption of all kinds of material in an attempt to understand all the subtleties. Bitcoin, now, can only be obtained by purchase.
Activity: 630
August 26, 2018, 06:42:40 PM
In crypto space, knowledge is actually the main thing. If you learn all about bitcoin and Ethereum, your knowledge will help you take advantage of an event that can make you rich.
You are right. If you have strong basic knowledge about the cryptocurrency ecosystem, it will not be easily affected by the negative news, FUD. It is very important as a basis for investing, trading and other activities in cryptocurrency. Independent analysis is very important to do.
Activity: 202
August 26, 2018, 06:38:11 PM
As a newbie there are lots of things you can do that will really help you in crypto world I think the first and best thing for you is to first acquire more knowledge and enlightenment about crypto from veteran, friends or high ranking members in groups chat, forum or bitcointalk.
Activity: 52
August 26, 2018, 06:32:49 PM
In crypto space, knowledge is actually the main thing. If you learn all about bitcoin and Ethereum, your knowledge will help you take advantage of an event that can make you rich.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 26, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
 A very big welcome to you to the cryptos space. It is never too late to get into cryptos. You can start by doing research on the whole market and also doing bounties which will help you understand the market well. When you are familiar with cryptos then you can start investing.
Activity: 40
August 26, 2018, 01:38:56 PM
Welcome to the crypto world my friend, I will strongly recommend you start bounty and make your money without much financial  investment. You need to learn bounty campaign and do good and legit campaign and make some cool money in an easy way.
You can do Signature campaign ,Twitter ,Facebook, translation, Reddit, and mediun..
Please create the following account and get started . Welcome to making money online
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
August 26, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

success for all of us!!
You need to aquire first more knowledge  about bitcoin and blockchain. This is important because this serve as your weapon and shield when playing game of crypto. Yes crypto is just like a game someone wins and someone lost. But if you have patient and you believe in the word "HODL" at the end of the day you always win. Good luck and welcome. Have a nice day 😊

It doesn't have to be a zero sum game, but for now it is because speculators started dominating the whole market. It would be better if it could grow steadily over time and the fundamentals have time to develop as well.
Activity: 560
August 26, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
If you want to have bitcoin it is quite simple; look for tutorials on for example youtube how to make bitcoin wallet and make some fiat deposits to invest in bitcoin.
About your newbie rank, going higher it will require to do some activities like sharing merits and main thing posting, I would advice you to do so on alternate cryptocurrencies section.
Pages:
Jump to: