Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 12. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 02:49:39 AM
Now there are a lot of articles on the Internet for beginners. When I was a beginner, it was harder for me, because there was not so much information. Write your request in Google and you will be given 1000 answers
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 06:12:30 PM
 I will share my experience with you.Learn as much as you can, read everything about bitcoin and altcoins, understand the blockchain technology.Participate actively in this forum. That's what I did as a beginner.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:06:47 PM
You should first learn how things here work and make your rank higher but as of now it's hard to surpass Jr.member then you can join some Bounties, airdrop to make token then you'll sell it for eth for btc you can invest too on the coins you like and have potential               
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 05:58:05 PM
The more important things to do as a newbie is to spend time learning about cryptos, because your knowledge base will increase your chances of success astronomically
Activity: 118
September 03, 2018, 05:55:14 PM
there are many ways to get bitcoin or get money on cryptocurrency. You can invest in bitcoin or join a bounty campaign. but I will give advice, don't invest in situations like this or you will regret it.
Activity: 82
September 03, 2018, 05:52:00 PM
Everyone learned somehow by studying and studying but you can learn by experiencing, but make sure some experiences can hurt you.
Activity: 86
September 03, 2018, 05:38:20 PM
I think you need to search in google or even you can watch videos on youtube and in order for to be a good decision maker about your investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
September 03, 2018, 05:35:14 PM
Start from the general study of this forum. There is a lot of useful information for beginners. This will teach you how to make money in the crypto currency.
Activity: 77
September 03, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
If you learn all there is about block chain, bitcoin and ethereum, your knowledge will equip you to take advantage of event that could make you rich and you have  happy.
Activity: 238
September 03, 2018, 05:24:37 PM
Their is no first come first serve in the business,even joining now is not too late, just get little patient understand the concept very well, even that your first didn't start making bitcoin in a day,so I advice to take ur steps one at a time,keep reading abt it ad before you know too you are OK.
Activity: 77
September 03, 2018, 05:21:18 PM
My opinion is start reading about this technology and through out this forum, there are a lot of information that you are able to earn here.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 05:15:58 PM
As a newbie you should make sure you understand whats happening inside the market, you do a lot of research and pick some good coins or stocks, then dont go all in, initial investment should be low, and observe. That's what I did when I began.
Activity: 81
September 03, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
It's has been easy before to grow here on the platform before now all you have to do is post related and relevant information, and you grow, but now it's has been a war for people, but we have to do it, all you need it post what people need if the like it they might give you merit, and that is all you need to grow
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 05:06:05 PM
Your friend was quite fortunate to join and mine bitcoin when it was profitable. What you need now is to have the knowledge of how things work, get the full knowledge of how it all works and invest gradually into this industry. Do not rush to invest else, you would lose your money.
Activity: 308
September 03, 2018, 04:59:32 PM
i had the luck to enter in a time which mining could earn really good coins.

but for now as fresh member i would invest into an well known ico or get an really good airdrop.

be a member in this forum is one of the best way to get through crypto

I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Activity: 71
September 03, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
as a newbie be patience at all the time because as newbie you will dont have a chance to earn money but when your rank will rank up you will have a chance to earn many money.
Yeah, newbies may have it difficult because it is easy to get demotivated once you take a look at your earnings which can be nonexistant in some cases, due to the slowliness of the process.
Activity: 322
September 03, 2018, 04:56:46 PM
First you need to get knowledge about the market, the laws and rules of the market cryptocurrency. And only then can you start trying to trade or invest in ICO.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 04:48:45 PM
As a newbie you have to learn like a little kid , you must not hurry in order to reach that target ,but place everything you do in a proper order, you must be respecful for others ideas , do not be rude , learn the importance of cryptocurrency and have a good work and  enough patience.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
September 03, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
First thing to do is to know how bitcoinwork. You may participate in different types of bounty campaign like signature, facebook, tweeter etc. by promoting your rank. It's just all about learning and reading to be get familiarize and have a better understanding about crypto related matters.
Agreed. So it is necessary to start your journey. To begin with, it is best to get acquainted with how and what works, and then follow in the footsteps of hard workers.
Activity: 52
September 03, 2018, 04:33:57 PM
It's not easy for a beginner to join in this field and get success is easy, most of them relax and join and face losses in the beginning. The best thing you do is study ad research first before investing in cryptocurrency. This new world will even destroy you if you don't learn it.
Pages:
Jump to: