Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 20. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:43:16 PM
First and foremost, I want to congratulate you for finding a way to pursue your interest in Bitcoin. I think the best way to start with Bitcoin is to get to know more about it. You need to know what is Bitcoin, what does it offer, why is it so valuable to so many people, why it becomes so popular even to those who are not actually supporting it, and so many others. These are the more important matters, definitely more important even than earning Bitcoin. But of course it will follow sooner or later. I think it would also help a lot if you explore the beginner's section here in this forum.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 06:41:05 PM
You have missed a great chance before 3 years but it's still not late . there are couple of ways to get Bitcoins , you can buy them , mine them , earn some tokens with bounty or airdrop and exchange them to Bitcoins . if you work hard , you can earn more
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
August 18, 2018, 11:19:17 PM
Welcome to the world of CRYPTO ENTHUSIAST, Its nice to know that someone are inspired to join in this forum and changes his future.
Activity: 68
August 18, 2018, 11:09:12 PM
I think we should follow the rules and start by joining the good generosity. To begin the study .
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 10:08:16 PM
As a newbie, you should know all the information you needed in the crypto world, it is hard to start if you have no knowledge at all about what you are doing, so you must start in this forum, there are so many things to learn here.
Activity: 196
August 18, 2018, 09:37:22 PM
Welcome to the crypto world mate, In this community you should be learning different kinds of things regarding on how the crypto works, with that your can have your idea and start you trading to have a profit in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 61
August 18, 2018, 09:23:35 PM
as what i know, lots of Indonesian have been in crypto industry and very knowledgeable about it. Well, pls make an effort to participate in their activities and programs. Slowly u will learn from them. Good luck!
Activity: 82
August 18, 2018, 09:15:52 PM
As a beginner you have to be patient and not take risks. It is worth starting to participate in the companies of generosity.
Activity: 182
August 18, 2018, 07:58:55 PM
Everyone's experienced   newbie member in this kind of crypto business .As a newbie you should always updated what is bitcoin is? Know that is happening and through your friends relatives which is also involved in this business you can learned through their experienced so keep in touch them acquired knowledge in this crypto business. Always read and read.
Activity: 588
August 18, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
I like Indonesian people, welcome to digital currency here are a lot of options to get altcoin but it's not bitcoin seen from the level you have, can already follow the signature campaign because this campaign is limited and can get more coins from other campaigns, open the altcoin bounty and look for projects that you like and are profitable. good luck
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 07:48:12 PM
The most important thing is to learn how to use our wonderful forum) There is a lot of useful information for studying the crypto-world  Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 4
August 18, 2018, 05:43:17 PM
Well for me as newbie also i admire to use bitcoin as daily habit until my account will up so that i will join some campaign to earn tokens. And also as newbie it would be prefer to read and read so that we can learn a lot of strategies all about bitcoin.
I still think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for both newbies and experienced traders, and because it has a lot of people dealing with it, you can always find some advices that suit your style of investment.

Are u successful in ur trading already?
Activity: 97
August 18, 2018, 05:40:08 PM
Well for me as newbie also i admire to use bitcoin as daily habit until my account will up so that i will join some campaign to earn tokens. And also as newbie it would be prefer to read and read so that we can learn a lot of strategies all about bitcoin.
I still think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency for both newbies and experienced traders, and because it has a lot of people dealing with it, you can always find some advices that suit your style of investment.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
August 18, 2018, 05:38:38 PM
More or Less it's been 9 months since you join i wonder what has happened after you post this topic, Did you get some knowledge to engage in Crypto Industry or you already surrendered because of the complected things that always happened in the crypto market. If you still here we want to hear from you if what things you have learned for the past 9 months.
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 05:33:57 PM
As a newbie, all what you need to do is to concentrate more on building your rank in this forum so as to enable you to participate in signature bounty.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 05:31:08 PM
The ether very much pleases me. I remember with regret past years, but now you can rely on it well. This can not but rejoice, since it is being restored.  Cool Grin Grin
Activity: 854
August 18, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
I think is is a time for you to learn whiles committing efforts to upgrade your rank. You usually need to aquatint yourself very well before you undertake any activity in this forum.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 18, 2018, 05:21:48 PM
If a beginner comes to the world of cryptocurrency when the market falls, the best solution for him will be not to rush with investments and wait for a favorable situation.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 05:16:49 PM
The market is not in the best condition right now, but I think that u  should get used to what's happening now because it's likely that it will now look exactly like that.
Activity: 50
August 18, 2018, 05:00:57 PM
It's better to be late than not at all, in my opinion because new people in this world would be better if we had to be more active in the forum than to add activities as well as deepen our knowledge in the world of Cryptocurrency, then if we feel that we already understand a lot of things we might start participating bounty program or AirDroid, if you get income you can try the world of trading
Pages:
Jump to: