Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 13. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 03:57:06 PM
Here you need to gain a lot of patience and endurance. Check how much you are willing to lose to analyze the market in order to know the state of the coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
September 03, 2018, 02:26:11 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Hi Hoeda!

I assumed that you are not a newbie anymore right now because this is an old post. What interests me are the things you have learned from all the answers from this thread. They have mentioned all the ways to make it possible for you to be successful and I don't want to add more. May I know what way/s did you choose and how far did you go this time? Kindly share it to us.

Note:
No offense but I think you have to learn English more so you can easily communicate with other people on the thread. You don't have to rush things, you can do it one day at a time.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 02:16:22 PM
first you should know how the bitcoin work,
then find the best way to collect bitcoin, there is a lot of way mining, trading etc
so you will got what you are looking for

anyway welcome to this forum my friend
First of all I want to welcome you in this forum brother, and also welcome to thr crypto world where only strong One's and people who have dedication survives. Better to know how to work bitcoin first and read some article and comments on this forum for you to gain knowledge on what world did you choose to enter.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:55:29 AM
First thing to do is to know how bitcoinwork. You may participate in different types of bounty campaign like signature, facebook, tweeter etc. by promoting your rank. It's just all about learning and reading to be get familiarize and have a better understanding about crypto related matters.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
September 02, 2018, 10:57:53 AM
of course, if I myself as a beginner, of course I would still study and deepen my knowledge in order to master the crypto world more deeply, because if we already know the crypto world, then to do the job is easy
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 02, 2018, 10:52:58 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
First things first, all you need to do is to read the rules and regulation of this forum. After that, try to rank your account until member then try to join bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
September 02, 2018, 10:47:55 AM
When I ran into the crypto currency it was about two years ago. I then first heard about the crypto currency. And since that time I've been studying and understanding the world of crypt. Based on my experience, I advise newcomers to read and view a great deal of information very differently. Do not just read into every word. Success to you friends.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 02, 2018, 10:03:26 AM
As a newbie you should start to reasearch and study as well flactuation of the market. Check as well on how you will be able to fave the risk.
Activity: 13
September 02, 2018, 09:57:59 AM
you should read as much as you can ,  this forum has plenty of infos on cryptocurency , blockchain....
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 02, 2018, 09:54:28 AM
For beginners there is a training program. It is desirable and required to go through its full course. Get the basic knowledge and accordingly will not merge the budget in the first day of trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 02, 2018, 09:20:02 AM
At a bitointalk member you will have to post atleast 14 posts / 2weeks for increase your activities. Once you will get jr member rank than you will be eligible to participate into signature campaigns etc.. ( There can different rules for participation sometimes manaher does not allow jr.member). but As a newbie you can participate in social media campaign in Bounties.  
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
September 02, 2018, 09:17:52 AM
As a newbie you should study how this forum works in order for you to join in some bounty in here. Or if you wanted to become one of those investors that invests in some ICOS then read.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 09:17:45 AM
Dear friend,
What Should I do as a newbie? Yeah, I think many things for us to improve the skills in this field. By a liitle knowledges, I can say that we need study the features of crypto, the methods, the manners, the high tech. skills,...
Activity: 133
September 02, 2018, 09:13:06 AM
For a novice you should login in bitcointalk and post on it as per given on form. You must atleast posted 13 post within 2 week and invest on it. After one month you have promoted as a junior member  than participate in bounty compaign.
Activity: 144
September 02, 2018, 09:12:14 AM
My advice is, first of all, you need to learn about the crypto. You have a lot of things to learn. So first of all learn and then you can start your career. You can read articles, blogs and you can researching about projects and more. This field is very different from other fields because on a day by day new things are coming and past things are updating. If you need to become a good trader, so first you need to learn about the market. It not easy to understand. But if you have good Interest, you can be achieved by it.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 09:05:13 AM
The best way to get a beginner successful is to track the exchange rates of BTC and other encrypted currencies and understand the differences between different currencies. If you do this and increase your experience, you will be smarter and more likely to invest your money wisely, and then you will make a lot of money. Good luck!
Activity: 210
September 02, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
You can post for about 12 posts or more every 2 weeks to gather 14 activities (it's the only limit that the forum can give) So you can e a Junior Member and participate on any Bounty Campaigns. Follow the General Board Rules and of course don't spam or offend anybody.
copper member
Activity: 294
September 02, 2018, 08:52:36 AM
What you should do as a newbie is getting conversant with the intrincase of cryptocurrency.
Join bounty if you do not have money to invest in ico projects.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 02, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

success for all of us!!
it has become commonplace, if someone has a desire to join Crypto after seeing his brother or friend succeed in Crypto.
I congratulate you on joining and succeeding for us.
You can get several bounties that can give you profits, and if you already have a lot of benefits, you can buy bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 134
September 01, 2018, 11:17:37 PM
First thing you should just do is some research, that some project that you wanna go in, don't just join a random project, that i will say you will never gat anything from it becouse ico is like 80%^ sacm.
Pages:
Jump to: