Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 17. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
To study all available information on the Internet, to read blogs of people who understand it, to address them with questions.
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 26, 2018, 08:47:09 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
You need to aquire first more knowledge  about bitcoin and blockchain. This is important because this serve as your weapon and shield when playing game of crypto. Yes crypto is just like a game someone wins and someone lost. But if you have patient and you believe in the word "HODL" at the end of the day you always win. Good luck and welcome. Have a nice day 😊
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 08:23:57 AM
If you already have funds to invest - buy bitcoin. And in parallel, study the market, subscribe to interesting reliable blogs to improve your knowledge about bitcoin. Communicate with investors here, on this forum, ask for advice. And you will succeed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 08:15:39 AM
as you are a beginner, then you will have to learn a lot. And most importantly are information and patience in the crypto world, as elsewhere. Good luck!
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 08:09:23 AM
I congratulate you that you have decided to join the cryptocurrency world. Study as much information as possible, read this forum, communicate with others invested. This knowledge is very useful to you in investing.
Activity: 560
August 26, 2018, 07:58:42 AM
I think that beginners should just join the bounty companies. In no case do not start investing in ICO or just in little-known coins and do not try to trade without knowing anything about trading. Read more and learn at least the first month.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 07:33:30 AM
Please take just join forums, social sites. Learn about blockchain and electronic money, hard participate airdrop - bounty to earn extra tokens
Based on my experience before, as a newbie, i do my own research and if i have any questions I do asked the person who's also a bitcoin member so that things or questions get cleared.I really put an effort to rank up my position from newbie to jr. Member so that I will be able to join signature campaigns.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2018, 07:25:28 AM
In order to learn trading from the beginning, you need to first familiarize yourself with the cryptocurrencies and the market in general. For newbies, you can find many interesting articles on bitcointalk  that will be useful to you.
copper member
Activity: 378
August 26, 2018, 07:05:10 AM
As you have initial knowledge about bitcoin forum so you start doping useful lost on forum.as your tank will increase a long with your aktivity you can start earning on signatur in bounty campaigning and get great knowledge about crypto market
Activity: 546
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 26, 2018, 06:54:35 AM
You just need to write useful posts on the forum and you rank will increase, after that you can earn on bounty signature campaigns, but don't write spam messages or you will be banned.
Activity: 75
August 26, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
There are a ton of activities when you are as yet a Newbie. You can attempt and search for Bounty Campaigns however just on the off chance that you are sufficiently educated on the best way to join battles and know the hazard encompassing it. You can read everything stuck in the Beginners and Help string since those will wind up accommodating for you to develop in this discussion extraordinarily and not cause anybody inconvenience. There are a considerable measure of Alternate coins battle that offer amateurs an opportunity to pick up something.
Activity: 107
August 25, 2018, 01:03:54 PM
Either do part-time work and buy it on the exchanges (exchangers), or start mining. But here all know, the start is always about the start-up capital.
Activity: 104
August 25, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
You can start from the understanding of the Forum Answer, we must first understand the bitcoin knowledge, slowly up the level, you can get some bonus reward, get paid.
Activity: 84
August 25, 2018, 03:23:57 AM
Pls Read a lot on this forum you can learn about it by just reading them and also answering some question on the forum you can go to marketplace to get some profits by doing some advertising and some sort of stuff
Activity: 445
August 25, 2018, 03:18:51 AM
You can use this forum to earn and gain passive income and profits by joining campaigns which will definitely profitable for you. Make your stay here in the forum useful and beneficial to you to earn funds.
Activity: 224
August 25, 2018, 03:16:25 AM
Dear friend,
I am a newbie in this crypto field too. I think we need to study everywhere, everyone. Our knowledges is not enough to understand more detail about this world. We need to follow the trend of coin market. Catch the top or the bottom point to do.
Activity: 120
August 25, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
Of course, we need to look for new projects and analyze their prospects and qualifications.
Activity: 136
August 24, 2018, 11:16:55 PM
If you are a newbie you can scan and read the rules and regulations here, and i recommend you to join bounty and airdrops campaigns so you can earn free
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
August 24, 2018, 11:14:17 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Being a newbie is a very good thing and you are going to learn many things in this bitcoin talk and there will comes a lot of things through which you will get very new experience and it is like boon if you are from that country where crypto is not banned because then you will have the ease to use any exchange for transacting any crypto currency, the most important thing you needs to keep in mind is that be patience and wise while investing into bitcoin because holding in bitcoin is very very important thing to make huge profit.
Activity: 100
August 24, 2018, 12:59:17 PM
You should focus on increase your rank by quality posting on this forum and then join bounties so you can get crypto tokens then you can exchange that with bitcoin or ethreum or whichever coin you want.
Pages:
Jump to: